How much will your crypto be worth when Marine 'Lambo multiplier' Le Pen wins the French presidential election?

How much will your crypto be worth when Marine 'Lambo multiplier' Le Pen wins the French presidential election?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/scientist-predicts-99-chance-of-clinton-win-801634371744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10btc

its gonna be hard to hold through the election but she will win and it will moon :)

How does her winning (potentially) affect crypto? Genuinely asking for a step-by-step explanation.

I don't own any LePen, but I pray to God for France's sake that she wins. If globalist shill macron wins it's over for France and the EU.

> it's over for France and the EU.

Europe is already dead, all the ones who are aware of this have already moved out

Euro crashes, along with it goes the EU.
People will desperately try to get their currency out of euro.
Everything else will go up.
Crypto is super volatile, it will react the most.

And if Macron wins...?

Le Pen has exactly 0% chance of winning like she always has, learn how the French electoral system works.

Euro goes up slightly.
Crypto is at the end of massive bullish period.
People will dump crypto for euro.
Smartboys will wait for the crash before they buy anymore crypto.

just like trump right

kek

msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/scientist-predicts-99-chance-of-clinton-win-801634371744

I'm really anxious! Should I wait for the elections, see how they go and if it seems like Le Penis will win, dump all my money to crypto and if Macaroni wins, wait for crypto to drop?

I bought super cheap, so a LOT

When should we dump these? I'm thinking of dumping half the day of the election and then keeping the other for the inaguration

Trips of glory. All that matters is BTC. This is the new paradigm. BTC measures wealth.

>Crypto is at the end of massive bullish period.
>People will dump crypto for euro.
>Smartboys will wait for the crash before they buy anymore crypto.
So in short it will not worth a damn after the election and people will just be airholding?

Aren't you guys worried about the shit volume of LEPEN and MCRN?

a little

not nearly as much as my 7-1 odd thanks you sports bet i see my $300 profit on trump wast enough

Have you even looked at who's voting? She accumulated all her voters in the first round and lost. The winning guy had his second round voter base split four ways and won regardless.

It isn't a kike trick or a shill this time. She mathematically can't win the second round and your money is 100% gone.

Nit really, Putin and Trump coin had similar trading volume before the pump

No because FRN

Lepen coin is garbage. Big Papa Huang is gonna be stuck holding and this will finish him.

Get out, shill.

implying anyone wanted to wait in line for a vite that didnt matter in the middle of riots dont stress we got this

The same thing but first this happens
Macron will crash the EU too, even if he tries not to

It has a better volume and supply, man! Invest! Before it's too late!

>assumptions

It's just as likely that there economy will ride this out like every other time of hardship. And even if the market did crash in France, nothing guarantees anyone would care at all about crypto

This won't happen

This won't happen

Anyway, this coin is 99% finished. Somebody has literally cashed out tens of thousands of $ during the past week alone.
You can tell by today's volume of $10k and price actually dropped. This has been happening since the last spike.
Thousands of volume every day and the price just keeps going down, I monitor the activity very often and there are dumps of millions of Lepen
a couple times a day, right after the buy support is back on target price they dump again. Nobody in their right mind would do this 2 days before the election,
that is of course if they know something we don't. And that is that there won't be a pump, the whale cashed out on speculation alone.

Not to mention how much money I could've made since I was holding this piece of shit coin, my other coins went as much as 10x during that time.
What a fucking waste...