Official no coiner suicide help line thread

Official no coiner suicide help line thread

ITT: Let's help other no coiners avoid suicide

I'll start: If I die now I wont have a chance to ride the next coin bubble... So I wont kill myself..

The only thing that is keeping me from buying those coins is how the hell would I spend them?

What if there's no pajeet to cash out those coins?

There are many things you can buy with BTC but it's not that much.

>tfw spent the last 30 minutes calculating how much money I would have if I bought diffferent coins at different times
>tfw if I invested only 300$ into BTC when it was 0.07$ and held I would have about 6 million dollars

This is such an absolutely cancerous mindset but I'm too weak to overcome it.

Might as well kill yourself with that mentality mate. Change the mentality

You exchange them to USD and wire them to your bank through coinbase, WU, or any other payment processor?

idiot

You could say the same about a lot of things senpai. Hindsight is 20/20

Don't feel bad

theres really no impediments transfering between fiat and crypto unless your in an anti-crytpo country

>anti-crypto country
Is there such a thing?

>Got burned on amd
>currently ass raped by nmm
>lost money to gambling
Hahaha yeah no this is it for me Ive have enough of living my 2eth won't recover my losses

I first learned about Bitcoin at the beginning of 2011 when it was trading for 25 cents. At the time you had to go through a sketchy website (Liberty Reserve, which the FBI eventually shut down for money laundering) to add funds to Mt Gox. I was going to put in $1000 to buy a few thousand bitcoins but Liberty Reserve looked a bit sketchy so I gave up on it.

During every price rise I feel like a complete failure and piece of shit of a human for not buying then. I can't stop thinking about it and it's driving me insane. I had to start drinking again last week to cope. I can barely sleep these days with Bitcoin making new highs, and with each new high I think to myself: should I just fuck it, and put in my life savings now and hopefully double it? Fuck my life.

nocoinfag here. are things like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin good ways to avoid taxes? I am so fucking sick and tired of paying taxes on every cent I make. Does the IRS find out about money I make with those coins?

Still plenty of shitcoins currently worth less than a cent, bro.

>poorfag
>been lurking this board for about a year
>missed the btc moon mission several times
>will remain a poorfag for the rest of eternity
Goddamnit Veeky Forums all I had to do was LISTEN!

all you had to do is to follow the damn rocket

Why the fuck should I care about nocoiners? They ruin every single crypto thread with their failed FUD, just KYS.

I fear that will be me on eth

Not this time.

I live in a highly corrupt country, but cashing out and depositing cryptos here is even easier than in the West (no verification if your sums are not humongous)

get an accountant

I thought coinbase freezes your account if you send BTC to it from Bittrex?

Or was I being memed on by some user?

NO COINERS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEE

You'd better try it yourself with a small amount..

The funny thing is, my country is not even listed on Coinbase, so I can't trade there

Coinbase is FDIC insured. Just like Wells Fargo. You stupid nocoiner fuck.