/mbgg/ - Mobage General #832

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHoLy0YbMC8
twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/956169611552043008
twitter.com/starlight_sksjR/status/956166638126034945
lp.alterna.amebagames.com/campaign/welcomeback/
tales-of-the-rays.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSI_PbBMiphjL2x_dcyws8yckj7xWo7rlbOwBBM5-X392pYaJu_N9gShIBovLM1DZJiChzeyDOB6hr1/pubhtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Rei to checkmate me.

Tagatame Anniversary in-game highlights

>Disgaea Collab Rerun
A rerun of disgaea collab, unknown if new content will be added.
Date : 1/28 ~ 2/15

>Babel Senki
Chapter type story, some new units will be added along with some skin for existing unit (Victor, Chloe, Veteru).

>Shinri Kaigan
Provides Extra Stats for depending on upgraded sin. Each door gives +2 Max Level and requires some character frag + unique item (not farmable for now) to unlock.
Mastering each sin will provide extra stats and some extra benefits such as Upgraded LS and Support ability.

>Shinri Nensou
An extra slot are given to characters, that slot can only be equipped with Shinri Nensou, provides some stats and Group skill or Vision Ability (VA) to some character, they can also change appearance for some character.

>New Unit
Developer character with unique job. Probably as gacha unit?

Lilttle Ouroboros will be obtainable via clearing karma tower.

Fiona will be obtainable through 2nd anniversary event quests.

Dios X Lizbeth Combi skill will be added

Did /padg/ die?

love live collab when?

Damn. Just tried the dfferent Nox settings and downloading 'lower' settings, still getting these graphical glitches.
People in google report that their Nox runs the game well, I guess I'll try clearing the cache. I had to turn the game off once during the download, maybe it got corrupted somehow.

>Shinri Kaigan
>Provides Extra Stats for depending on upgraded sin
youtube.com/watch?v=FHoLy0YbMC8

do you have the latest nox version?

who here /ssg/?

beware the wild Index

Yup, just downloaded it a few days ago.
I'm not sure which render to use. DirectX is faster for every other game I play. OpenGL looks better for Star Ocean without impacting the performance that much.

Alright so what exactly are you supposed to do in alice gear? Like you come out of the tutorial and whats the objective in the game?

In shironeko you grind your character's affection/rune board to max them out then farm jewels until they're powercreeped but how do you progress in alice gear?

You farm shells and replace loot with better one for your favorite girls.

Fellow Shironeko bro I sympathize with your struggle. As EOPs, it's simply too difficult for us to figure these games out without a comprehensive English guide with menu translations.

Options was translated last thread and the menu isnt that really that difficult to navigate even if you cant read it so its completely missing the point.

wtf AGA is one of the most simple games there is

>leave dragon gear grinding macro going on KR
>come back to it doing a mid level conquest

>/mbgg/ can't tell shitposting from actual posts apart

So it comes down to analyzing shells on that timed machine thing?

I wish I could keep this dress, it looks great on her

All the girls with 4*s have specific gear, which you seem to only be able to get from investigations(unlocks in chap 3) and the gear shop, which uses the medals you get in coop. You can then upgrade this gear from 3* to 4* using material from the green shells. Basically your goal should be working on the best set up for each girl until they add in actual events.

That's pretty much what I wanted, thanks.

And how do you get the level up juice in large quantities? There's people with level 40 characters and mine can only reach like 10.

There was a daily quest yesterday. Other than that, coop and missions.

Kemono Friends Pavillion opens on Friday the 26th (Japan Time) around noon. Prepare for disappointment.

twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/956169611552043008

So what's the plot of AGA? They seem to go over technical side of the mecha quite a lot.

Do you know about the 4* girls abilities?

I've read the appmedia tierlist but why exactly are those three girls up there above the rest? What sets them apart?

>Only way for Sword and Board to block is by flicking down while attacking
>Can't attack while blocking
>Can't block while moving
>Enemies constantly getting knockbacked out of range
>Enemies constantly camping outside map boundaries
I hate this game

>rerolled account in SoT with a legendary thinking it's easy to get
>literally haven't seen another one yet
f-fuck. also, do you know where the account saving/locking option is?

>Alice Gear dailies
>5 games with a bazooka
I'm so glad there's a default weapon you can't sell. I didn't have any bazookas.

Today is the gold daily again. It seems like the first clear rewards have reset.

>Special attacks can miss
Wew.

top left button on the title screen, binds to a SE account

tfw you mistime shitara's ult and the boss starts dashing right away

I assume it's going to be something like Sinoalice.
>lots of people prereg and follow twitter because muh KF
>day 1 maintenance followed by a week of the unstable service
>when the servers are finally stable, players realize that dialogues are not voiced, the gameplay is nonexistant and there's nothing to do in the game
>the game still beats top rankings because muh KF

It won't be the top, not after Kadokawa's fuck up. It'll still be really high though because free and riding the tailcoats of a good thing, but it won't be top.

At least Shitara's is homing even if it moves slowly. Yotsuyu's misses most the time against fast enemies if they're not stunned.

I still dont get why they made that game almost entirely gacha reliant
also hate this image captcha so fucking much

>Typing the captcha

>I still dont get why they made that game almost entirely gacha reliant
Which game?

>why is a gacha kusoge is so gacha dependent
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Choose your own rate up soon

it goes further than most friend

Reminder to do todays lucky quest.

>They started this again
Neato

Alice gear is actually kind of fun

>made it in time
>silver
Eh, what can I expect?

US releases..

>Maplestory M Beta
>Lord of Dice
>Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
>Onmyoji
>Grand Summoners

All between now and the next 2 weeks. Feels good to be an EOP shitter.

twitter.com/starlight_sksjR/status/956166638126034945
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

>Korean release

RIP Girls frontline

not like i'll ever get the 4* ticket drop

I got it once during the xmas run, just believe

what happens when im full on alice gear? cant earn anymore?

There's also another stock gacha next event.

We might get a free one if we can gather enough Nakayoshi-san power.
lp.alterna.amebagames.com/campaign/welcomeback/

I want to gather nakadashi power and finish inside my girls

Looks like they're holding a returning player campaign with free 4* and other goodies?

Seems like you need to have been inactive/not logged in for 31 days to count for the comeback campaign.

If they want me to come back they should release a new collab, I've been waiting since december because of that user.

>seriously considering collab as point as interest
What are you, /padg/?

I'm saving for a collab too, up to 3k gems.

I'd be at like 6k right now but I dumped 3k during xmas. 2k at the light Sayuri I didnt get and the rest at xmas girls who I also didnt get.

point of* interest

So I assume Grasma is unplayable on emulators?

I just want limited stuff.

Why don't you just try it, then you don't have to assume like a retard.

They're most likely giving us some room to breathe after the limited gaunlet they put us through during the holidays

theres also valentines coming
doubt they'd run a collab directly before or afterwards so thats atleast a month with no collabs

>Room to breathe
>Valentine's next
I'm up to 2k quartz after Santas and NY cleaned me out but that's still nothing.

Collab is likely to come during a boring nothing month like March and April.

>便用者のダメ一ジを大幅に軽減する
>Significantly reduce the uselessness of toilet users
Thanks google.

google cant into coined words

Good old google

your OCR captured the wrong text its 使用者

I hate how long it takes to farm a 10-roll in AGA

You spend literally forever grinding ten tickets and by the time you do, they only last like 2 weeks

Kinda dislike that its very easy to boost instead of just moving and that boosting doesn't stop when you let go

do you have semi-auto mode on?

Think I'm done rerolling in Tales of Rays now, I ended up getting Jude and Cress (spent a bunch of the starting gems on the other banners to see if I could get something else besides the one guaranteed mirage ticket), plus a 4* weapon for Ix on the forced tutorial pull

I wanted Sophie or Velvet but I probably won't do much better than this

Guess now it's time to actually play the game

From 1/26 to 2/2 AI-chan's training center event will take place. All players above level 15 can join. You can earn training coins from event quest and event related missions. These coins can be exchanged in the event shop for 3* gear, Homu's Treasure and other stuff. The first clear will give you a Homu's Legend Token.

From 1/26 to 2/24 the black version of S Kiana's default costume will be added to the costume shop again.

A year has passed since the game launched and to celebrate the anniversary there will be a Twitter RT event from 1/26 to 1/30. Details will be posted later.

Actually yes. It'll still lock on nearest with it off, right?

you'll unlock sophie very soon via story.
Velvet not so soon.
Post your fc and i'll help you out cause with the addition of kanon its time for me to start playing again.

Nice, hopefully the anniversary event will give some good stuff.

Global? My ID is 723942033

yea i'm playin global too.

full on shells you can keep playing but get no drops.
i dont see how you could be full on equipment since its easy to sell and you have 200 slots.

Can I ask a few questions about the game?

I tried the game when the japanese version rolled out and I honestly didn't like two things: that you roll ougis/artes and weapons instead of characters and the fact many characters I like weren't implemented yet.

Is every character from every major tales of playable now?
How do events work? What are the rewards?
How restricting is the progression? I was put off by the way you get more stamina based on your story progress instead of leveling up.

there needs to be more tomboys in these fucking kusoge so I can have top tier cums to them

>Is every character from every major tales of playable now?
nope

>How do events work? What are the rewards?
they're open for a certain amount of time outside of that the event tab is inactive.
the rewards are characters, MA, weapons and summon tickets

>How restricting is the progression? I was put off by the way you get more stamina based on your story progress instead of leveling up.
Not all that bad as you progress through the story you'll get these little orange gems that increases your max stamina and when it does it restores the complete bar iirc.

Some of my info is out of date i haven't played in ages.

>Is every character from every major tales of playable now?
A lot have been added but it's still nowhere near complete. Usually 3 or so characters are added per month. Check:
tales-of-the-rays.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
Aside from those we are getting Rose and Dezel later this month.
>How do events work? What are the rewards?
Run a map to farm currency to exchange them for gacha tickets (10 of them so a free 10-roll in every event), weapons for the event characters, costumes for event related characters, evolution and leveling material.
>How restricting is the progression? I was put off by the way you get more stamina based on your story progress instead of leveling up.
Same as before it's still based on your story progression. They added sub stories for each character which also give orbs. The current max AP right now in JP is a little over 100. Like that other user said each time you get three not only your max AP is increased but the whole bar is refilled. You can easily get +400 AP while clearing the story.

Auto off doesn't move the camera, it seems. Its too bad

Thanks.
Also: how much content does a single character have? I mean the amount of weapons, ougis, outfits, etc.
Judging by Asteria they seem to favor MCs of their respective titles when it comes to updating somebody more frequently.

Excluding both Rays MC I'd say there is no favoritism. Each character has (or will have if their turn hasn't come yet) four 4* weapons, one 5* weapon, three costumes and at least one seasonal mirror.

Tales of Tempest, Hearts and Innocence characters are still non-existent aside cameo.

>PvP matching still broken in SoT
fucking hell square enix

Anyone playing Lord of Dungeons?

too autistic for me. like a hundred different resources to keep track of and as many units

Yes

Posting this so people know there’s work being done to help english speakers on playing Alice Gear Aegis. For now most of the relevant menus and first post tutorial story section have been translated. We could use more help, but we're on Discord and I'm pretty sure that's some sort of taboo here.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSI_PbBMiphjL2x_dcyws8yckj7xWo7rlbOwBBM5-X392pYaJu_N9gShIBovLM1DZJiChzeyDOB6hr1/pubhtml

any decent korean mobage out recently? learning the language and wanna see how much i can translate.

Consistent precision movement is kinda hard.
Either I just move instead of dodging and get hit, or dodge instead of moving and move too far. But most of the time I boost instead of just moving, or dodging,

Gooks don't make good games.

>Baudouin now heals
lel

Depends on how quickly you swipe and the distance you swipe.

Long slow swipes = Normal movement
Long quick swipes = Dash (you can take your finger off the screen and tap to shoot while moving with certain weapons)
Short quick swipe = Dodge (Has invincibility frames)

>Get the lowest score in AGA co-op
>Full on junk shells for 1 hour still, so I got no real loot
This feels bad, every time.

>epis nerf
>people in uproar