Immigration in the USA

What was the best immigrant group to ever come to the USA?
What was the worst?

English anglo-saxon
Everyone else can fuck off

Irish and Jewish were the best

Germans probably contributed the least to America on average, given how fucking many of them came here despite their general irrelevance

>What was the best immigrant group to ever come to the USA?
Dutch

Let's just say the worst didn't come here willingly

That's an odd way to spell "French", the best American group.

This. Scots-Irish if we're not considering Anglos immigrants but settlers.

Scots-Irish are the absolute worst. They're as low as blacks, and don't even have the excuse of slavery

>What was the best immigrant group to ever come to the USA?
Irish
>What was the worst?
Africans, then Italians

Come on let's be real guys the best was everyone before 1492 and the worst was absolutely everyone after 1492

Irish and Germans are the best I think. That's where most of the white Americans come from.

Irishman here, Why are them hillbilly Ulster-Scots branded with the Irish tricolour?

>English
>Union Jack

nice fucking map, faggots

Best are Mexicans
Worst would be Anglos

Germans came to the united states to practice agriculture. Their farming practices built this nations food production .

Theyre probably the most important.

who takes pictures like this

This.

Germans

Why are Irish so racist?

Funny enough, as a nonwhite living in the US, I've found Irish to be among the least racist while people.

*white people

I believe that's one of Jurg Flöetohoften's

C'mon man you can leave me hangin' like that. Who's the most racist? Who's the least? Gimme some more statistics, this is interesting stuff.

German immigration is a meme. Few Americans are of actual German descent, rather it's just an ethnicity that Americans like to spout because it's the most generic similar to how Americans like to say that they're part Native-Americans despite the fact that very few have native blood in them.

Best: Germans and British

Worst: Mexicans, Italians, and Irish

>Almost every shit state is germ, paddy, or spic

Makes sense.

Predominant Catholic are: German ancestry

Bible Corridor: Irish ancestry

Mormon Belt: Englishmen.

WHY?

>t.pablo de los tacos

somali refugee

Sounds about right.

The New England states, where the french descendants are unironically numbered at the highest, are the comfiest of the american states.

the best state in the union is full mexican

Trips confirm!

>let me tell you about your country

holy SHIT

Literally nothing but Andrew Jackson and other, less accomplished illiterate rednecks

>lumping true Irishmen with Scots-Irish fucks

REEEEEE

Lol, those women don't look at all like they had lived a life of hard work.

This. Majority of burgers have mostly bong heritage. But this must be 'boring' for them.

Best: Italians.

Worst: west african slaves.

Never met all these muh heritage types people constantly talk about on here. Everyone around where I live has and easily admits either english, scotish, irish or italian ancestry. Nobody finds this "boring" and makes up german ancestry. I honestly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>Do you know where do American negroes come from?
>From Africa.
>Exactly. Slave traders brought them there from Africa. Do you think it was easy for them the to go ashore in Africa and catch an agile, strong negro with a net and then bring him all the way over the ocean?
>I don't think so.
>Precisely. They did it because they only took those who either weren't fast enough to run away from the net or were just village idiots and their chief sold them for a pack of fags because they were useless to them anyway. All of those losers came to America, got wives and made babies. The world moved forward since then and we've got computers, amphetamines, airplanes etc. But it's all for nothing as their hearts still pump the same blood - they're the descendants of a man who got caught in in a net in his own backyard.

But we legally purchased slaves tho

Yeah, those were really stupid posts.

These are really stupid posts. Nobody here, and I really do mean nobody, thinks German ancestry is exciting in any way, and apart from maybe studying German instead of Spanish for a year in middle school (while learning as little as possible, of course), very few people feel any connection with their "heritage." A lot of people in America claim German ancestry because Germany's always been a populous country, a lot of Germans emigrated, and so a lot of Americans are, in fact, descended from German immigrants.

There's been enough blending that when people say "I'm Irish" or "I'm German" or whatever, what they're understood to mean is, "I'm more German than anything else, but still like only 1/3rd German." Woo! Exotic!

French-american contributions
>

Not really, no. The American population was really low in 1776 and only 60% of the people here were of primary English. Lots of blacks, Scots-Irish, and Germans, as well as some Jews and Irish Catholics.

English migration after 1776 was effectively nonexistent, while Irish and German migration continued largely without pause from the 1830 to just after WW1.

t. rocco mangiaratti

A lot of slaves were wounded warriors captured alive during African wars.

Fresh off the boat slaves were probably much tougher than your average African farmer.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

Thinly veiled /pol/ thread. The sole purpose is to bash ethnic or racial groups.

why is her tit open

Best: English
Worst: Mexican

>Entire country is run by Jews and Irish people.
>Germans are the most important
lol ok kid

Scots Irish ate barely above niggers. They're single handedly responsible for all the negative stereotypes about white Americans.

They act exactly like that in Northern Ireland too.

>can't tell the difference between /pol/ and /int/
Holy newfag batman

>A lot of people in America claim German ancestry because Germany's always been a populous country, a lot of Germans emigrated, and so a lot of Americans are, in fact, descended from German immigrants.

And most Americans are full of shit. Go look up studies on ancestry in the US. German is the fucking meme claim of ethnic identity like Native American, when reality the amount of people of German descent is nowhere near as big as the US Census claims and in fact there are far more people of Scandinavian descent than Germans.

Considering all of the best founding fathers were of English descent, I'd say English.

>far more people of Scandinavian descent
[citation needed]

>They're single handedly responsible for all the negative stereotypes about white Americans.

No the Germans are also responsible. Filthy disgusting people and incredibly stupid to boot.

Dude stop talking out of your ass. I know you're butthurt that Americans like to spout "muh heritage", but you guys literally came here in boatfulls for years at a time. Germans actually doubled the population of the United States at one point through immigration. So kys.

>all that """"""""""""""Irish"""""""""""""""" in the South

kek, this'll be why people laugh at Murican muh hurritage fags. All those Catholic Irishmen in hardline Protestant South eh?

Ulster Scots, who would've identified as British, emigrate to bumfuck Appalachia and a few hundred years later their ignorant forefathers identify as bog trotters because it's hip for one day of the years (Paddy's Day)

Best: Anglo-Saxons
Worst: Scandinavians, Irish
Literally cancer: All non-whites, niggers,spics etc

You flipped em

t. Billy Joe McFadden

the slaves were sold by other africans to the slave ships

nah they a bunch of soft handed 1st world bitches

>whites went ashore and hunted niggers with butterfly nets

When the fuck will this meme die, fucking Kunta Kinte faggot propaganda