Genghis could have had red hair and green eyes

>Genghis could have had red hair and green eyes
>Jesus could have been pale with blue eyes
Why do people deny this so vehemently?

Because white people and ESPECIALLY WHITE MEN are evil and need to destroyed.

We should have an inquisition against white nationalists tbqh

>white nationalism
what does that have to do with anything?

Why stop there? To quote the great Susan Sontag "the white race is the cancer of human history. You don't negotiate with cancer, you eliminate it!

WE WUZ KAHNS N SHIET
WE WUZ JUDAIC MESSIAHS N SHIET
WE WUZ HYPERBOREANS N SHIET

>white nationalists
National pride has no need of the delirium of race.

Yes please. Antagonize whites some more and throw more normies to our side.

Because some people believe that being born in an area automatically means you look like a stereotype of the majority of people living there. They also think that the same exact people have inhabited the same areas forever. Also this

wtf guys I'm just trying to make a point. We don't have enough information.

Does it matter?

If you care about history it does. Also consider how worked up people get about the topic.

Jesus wasn't Indo-Iranian?

because they have an anti-white agenda

not some sort of shady jewish communist conspiracy agenda mind you just a personal agenda because they hate white people

usually they are asian-american or some meme ethnic group like that

Yes yes goyim it's not G-d's chosen, it's those sneaky asians who are out to get you! Hehehe

>Genghis could have had red hair and green eyes
The issue isn't whether Genghis had red hair or green eyes when Afanasevo,Adronovo etc. have contributed to the genetic makeup of present day Mongolians.

Rashid al Din never even seen Genghis and this particular passage has been used to claim that Mongols were Tocharians.

>We wuz Kangs n Mangals n sheit

Jesus could've been black too considering that the Jews were black.

she's beautiful. where from?

Reason a lot of Afghanis have red hair or clear eyes is a lot of them were rape babies from the Russian invasion or have recessive genes from when they were rape babies from the Greeks. In the north Tajik regions they look a lot more Asian and are probably descendants of Mongol rape babies.

>white nationalists

>normies

pick one

Jesus grew up in Nazareth, to the tribe of Judah. Nazerites were described as being white.

There is no "could have been".

Lamentations 4:7

Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
I wanna add though, that this is not an excuse to make an idol of white skin. You should put your faith in God, irrespective of appearances.

I wanna add though, that this is not an excuse to make an idol of white skin. You should put your faith in God, irrespective of appearances.

that statement was to be posted separate. as it is my own, not scripture.

Afghan girls are such qts

Till they turn 20

lol what? who said he was indo-iranian?

the jews were not black. Where did you get this idea from? Jews and their neighbors were the white boys of the middle east

>We are morally superior to X group, we will prove it by committing genocide

>could have
Asians could be purple zebras in disguise as well

((((( C O U L D )))))

>is a lot of them were rape babies from the Russian invasion
noice meme m8

I think you fail to truly grasp how thoroughly RUSSIANED the various ethnicities of Afghanistan would have to be for the prevalence of blonde and red hair in the region.

Because most of the time it's brought up by stormies in WE WUZ tier contexts, trying to push "Important non-Europeans were all white." Actual discussion is then sacrificed in favour of both sides chimping out.

if you are raped they kill you

Usually this on the context of Veeky Forums

But in the larger context of the world, it is usually debating the accuracy of historical sources and trying to discover what specific racial traits were widespread at the time and area that it transpired.

But isn't Genghis Khan commonly considered evil?

Married you off as quickly as possible so no one noticed.*

Failing that they killed you.

(((Sontag))) why am i even suprised at this point

wrong, my great grandfather is from the mountains of paktia in afghanistan and my mother said he was blonde with blue eyes

both sides of my family have green eyes or brown hair here and there and many other afghans and afghan families I know exhibit the same

it's probably a result of the same reason why there are iranians or indians with light features as well (i.e. caucasoid race)

They were descendants of Greek rape babies.
I know for a fact tons of them were Russian rape babies, especially in the south Helmand region. Reason being is when I was there we'd sometimes encounter random women who begin crying and freaking out as soon as they saw us. After getting a translator he told us that the women assumed we were Russians and were there to rape them. They had no idea we were Americans or that their countries war had long ended with Russia. Simply the idea of Russians as rapist is deeply entrenched in their zeitgeist.

>Sontag
Well yeah, leave it to the Germs to obsess over genocide.

My aunt could have had balls
but then he would be my uncle

Being excessively woke is the most woke (read: important) thing in the woke-verse.

Because understanding the groups they come from makes those statements very unlikely.

But they are possible.

>Because some people believe that being born in an area automatically means you look like a stereotype of the majority of people living there.
Well that sounds reasonable. If you want to say the opposite then you would have to prove that they belonged to a minority.

The reason is because light eyes is believed to be first occurred in that region. Light eyes aren't unique to Europeans, they are just most common amongst Europeans.

You realize Turks east of Turkey, are mixed race Asians right? That's an Ughyur girl if I'm not mistaken, they're Chinese Turks.

YOU ARE WRONG YOU FAGGOT

I posted that picture before, and those are Nuristanis in the 1950s. So it could not have been the Russians.

Also it was scientifically proven that they and the Kalash have no connection to the Greeks.

They are just an isolated Dardic group, that's all there is to it.

Here's another Nuristani