strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/

>hugbox
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

First for shaman players.

>discord
into the trash

For a new player what packs should I buy? I want to get into this game but it seems hard.

I hope priest stays tier 1!

source

Jaina best mage!

I hope all Priest players get ass cancer and die a slow and painful death!

Start by purchasing the starter bundle for $5, if you really wanted to get in I'd suggest classic and Kobolds and Catacombs packs (newest expansion, Old Gods and Mean Streets packs are rotating from main format inna few months)

Get ready for Hof, Shitters

>there are people who actually don't use Jaina

I don't understand, she's top tier smug. Medivh is okay, but Khadgar boys don't me

Just got an easy rank 5, I want to puke. I only lost against Razakus Priest, Exodia Mage and Cube Lock. Play it before it gets nerfed.

Reminder that rexxar still hasn't been fixed

>15 minute game
It must suck that even when you win a game it still feels like a loss.

Are there some good budget decks that are actually competitive? what class is good for that?

go here this was made 3 minutes earlier than this thread dont seperate discussion

There shouldn't be two threads, other one was posted first

Aren't more people posting in this thread anyway?

Actually this thread was created 4 minutes before that thread. You are wrong.

The other one is dead, fuck off

>lower post number
>created at 18:55 utc
:thinking:

fuck off discord cancer

Usually midrange or face hunter is good or zoolock decks thopse are both cheap and fun to play.

OTK decks are stupid unfun and shit fuck mage gay bitch ice block hall of fame please fuck fuck fuck these stupid solitare deck fucks

Oh wait I was wrong lol, yeah delete the other one

Hunter is all around a cheap class. Zoo Warlock also, but current zoo lists run some legendaries and epics.

sure, got a better platform?

>Win a game with one life

Arena is spoopy boys.

Whatever you say nerd, just remember you are a loser

If you're willing to invest in the game I HIGHLY recommend starting with purchasing the Kharazhan expansion, it's the best value for cards and gives you certain meta cards you can't gey elsewhere

This is the least expensive meta deck right now, but it's also probably the hardest deck to play and not the most beginner friendly- fun though if you like combo decks that can also play as a beatdown sometimes.

Other than that, aggro that utilize Patches the Pirate and Corridor Creeper are relatively less expensive than other decks, such as Aggro/Token Druid and Pirate Warrior, but still often require Patches, Corridor Creeper (epic), and Southsea Captain (epic), and sometimes Prince Keleseth, and Leeroy

I'll look into it I have some money to throw around for this game, thanks!

>Stormwind Knight with combo in a tier 1 deck in 2018

Please hide this gross stuff, we don't want new players to become deranged by tagging along with P*ests degenerates.

Post your favorite old screenshots

sag this thread and report

+1 sagee

Razakus should be deleted from the game in the next nerf and the Spiteful Summoner version of Dragon Priest is the epitome of play on curve shit, but this deck specifically is fun, challenging, and doesn't particularly do any gross stuff outside of it's combo

i agree that priest should be deleted.
t. priest main

pirate warrior is back on the menu boys.

>wins once
>crops out rank
>says its back
keep dreaming, cuckmash

It always was, people just disregarded it because of the surge of Paladins that is now dying down now that we're firmly settling into Prieststone

Let's talk about best girl

do you think she likes radiohead

literally who

Yeah haha I bet she really likes "creep" by radiohead.

is Jaina Hearthstone's best waifu?

The very best!

>play brawl as shaman
>put a 0/14 on board for ally to buff later
>he plays fucking Divine Spirit Inner Fire on his 2/4 Brann

how the fuck do these mouthbreathers even remember put their shoes on the right foot

>playing shaman
this was your first mistake.

thread reported

thanks obama