>muh nocoiners r dummies
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GUARANTEED CRASHES!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS OGRE

buttcoin is dead for good

Coiners on suicide watch, they will never recover, this video documents their CONSISTENT FAILURES yet they still try and HOP ON THE CRYPTOTARD WAGON!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Not gonna lie, former Bitcoin holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bitcoin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this currency get global dominance.

kek
BTC proves that it's king once again

Crash and burn, are you retarded? It's at the top of a long term channel, although the correction will be delicious.

yeah, king of CRASHING and LOW LOYALTY and DISAPPOINTMENT and BUUURRRNNING COINTARD!!!!!

nocoiners BTFO. faggots

t. Newfag

Kek'ed.

dead cat bounce

Going to bump this so everyone can have another laugh at the clueless nocoiners that posted ITT.

they're going back up

Hope you bought the dip.

You know who else didn't buy the dip?
>niggers

Wait so I could have bought in just now?

>implying it will ever go under 1k again
those days are over

A little earlier. You could go in now, since it's bound to go up higher.
Very difficult to lose money right now.

Bought .13 bitcoin on the dip. Feels good

It would have been a quick 10% gain, but we could very well be seeing a dead cat bounce right now.

>still over 100% gain in a year

when bitcoin is over $5000 and it temporarily corrects to $4800, you will be the idiot screaming "SEE??? ITS CRASHING NOW! HAHAHA! BITCOIN IS A SCAM!"

Why isn't anyone making money reselling BTC to normies? Just sell 5% over market. There's no SEC to worry about is there? Offer BTC to the masses. Cold calls

Another round of laughs for the nocoiners ITT. Eat shit faggots.

Bitcoin could be $20,000 and the only thing that it would prove is that it is just as worthless as the DOW.

ONCE A FIAT SLAVE ALWAYS A FIAT SLAVE

The "beast" is unaffected by the poison and you are either too stubborn to see it or you are a damn jack ass.

They were flipped off your crack and have been in rehab for over a year now.

You know what a body looks like when it is uppercut?

Up Up Up then crashing down.

You don;t know anything about charts do you?

the one thing i've learned through my brief months of trading is never sell bitcoin and I stand by bitcoin till the very end

>nocoiners resort to insane biblical rambling to cope with the fact that they didn't buy the dip

>$20,000

That's a weird way of spelling $500,000

SELL SELL SELL

BUY BUY BUY 5X MARGIN BABY

F

we'll see whos laughing tomorrow

Newfags don't get it.

It's a fucking meme you idiots.

ok im already laughing

>sold ETH for BTC
>gonna buy more ETH once BTC rises to yet another ATH

lel

I'm not a newfag. Why do you think I kek'd?

Its done hopefully you can close your position before you loose it all

>BTC is a meme

let me guess... you just now bought into ETH kek

I believe this argument started when BTC was below 1505, its now 1541... don't worry - if I can learn to stop panic selling BTC so can you