Business school thread

Let's see what business school you guys have attended. Pic related

University of Hard Labor
>pic related

Is business school worth it? I have a 3.9 gpa but I haven't done jack shit else (I mean I did work over the summers and all but thats it). What kind of business school can I get into?

Jewish or Gook?

nice, i was there recently and the place is crazy good academically.

>me
>general studies degree from CC
>kinda fucked from transferring due to shit gpa and wanting to party instead of study
>retaking classes to transfer into Info Systems major at a college nearby.

welp here's to the next 6 months of mediocrity for me. Travelled a bit, but i'm sick of waking up in the morning feeling like i'm wasting my time.

im a student at ucla in case anyone else here is

Dropped out in 2014 and now attend some obscure Fachhochschule.

Warwick

anyone go to UIC college of business?

Why? Is the reputation really that fucked like everybody Keeps saying? That being Said i started at LMU

I dropped out because I failed some exam twice and had already spend my only thrid try on another exam.

Quality of students went down and there are a lot of wannabes. Still good for IB and consulting but it's only worth if one gets a free ride or has rich parents. Free public universities have way better risk/reward ratio.
In the early 2000s they were competing on par with WHU but these days are definetly gone. I think even FSFM is better now, since they are located directly in Frankfurt and not in some backwater Wine-village 100km away.
Many people with rather rich backgrounds who went to good secondary schools. Performance and success of these people is good because they are very motivated and the campus peer group is way more competitive than on a normal university.
However, the professors and teaching is not particularly outstanding and most students would have succeeded regardless of attending EBS.

Where is the equal opportunity at?

That seems like a nightmare, just go to Depaul Negroes cant afford 40k a semester

What's up with black people and standing on desks at inappropriate times?

Veeky Forums is unironically my business school

I was in the exact same place with those failed exams and i tried to get into whu, ebs and fsfm but they all denied me because i was banned from german universites for business. How did you find a university that accepted you?

who /Sloan/ here?

Going in the fall