(SLV) Silver has dropped hard, is it worth an invest now, Veeky Forums?

(SLV) Silver has dropped hard, is it worth an invest now, Veeky Forums?
If it bounces back it's looking like a ~20% profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4061019-deutsche-bank-capital-raise-good-first-step-enough
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

17~ this time last month, 15~ now

So I've been hopeful, but it looks more and more like this it. If silver manages to go anywhere near 17 this quarter, nothing right this moment would've indicated that. Just don't do it, if Macron wins, then I won't be surprised if a downward trend below 15 starts.

I'm a silver bagholder btw, starting to take a net short position.

Advice taken, i'll avoid it.

I have money in CRISPR-leading bioscience at the moment, and they're providing a fairly steady '~10% every now and then' return, I won't get greedy if SLV is that up in the air.

Nice, additionally though, I'll add that it is showing some pretty good support near 16, and maybe Macron's win has already been mostly priced in. But yeah, nothing right now says "buy this dip bruh".

ill pick up another 100 oz bar just because i really like them

Silver market is too manipulate don't bother with it. Even if there's a severe shortage of physical for industry & a GFC + the collapse of the US Dollar, Silver won't go anywhere.

It's a fools endeavour, Schiff & Maloney were wrong.

Either you're an idiot or a liar.
Silver will be more valuable then gold upon a balk in the manipulated market.
We are currently in the 2nd part of the double dip Maloney predicted and it will start to sky rocket in the next few months.
Now is the best time to be buying silver hand over fist
Silver/gold ratio is now at 74.99:1

Maloney called a recession more than 2 quarters ago, basically said he was going all in with his chips and calling a US recession announced by Feb.

I hope you're right as I've got $10,000 in Silver atm and I want to buy more but it's been 6 years for me holding on to it staring at a fucking bear market, waiting for the mystical crash while fucking Bitcoin has gone up from $600AUD to $2100AUD in like 12 months.

I always thought Silver would go above gold but this market doesn't seem to respond to normal economic signals because it's fucking manipulated. How do we know when the crash happens etc that it will react the way they think it will? Without any manipulations or interventions diverting its course?

Everyone I know has made a killing off of the stock market and I keep saying "gonna crash gonna crash, silver to the moon, Bitcoin too risky". I feel duped mate, fuckin duped.

Silver? What is this? 1848?

I'm right there with you. At least I have done really well with real estate over the last couple of years. I just wonder how much longer until that is in bubble territory again.

Lol Australian property market is already in a bubble and just peaked imo.

What I haven't looked at in a few years is what the most likelty Silver outcome will be, whether it will be $60/$70 per ounce, $100/$200 per ounce or $1000/$2000 ("$5000 Silver explosion 2015/16/17/18/19/20!!!") per ounce.

It's kind of a given that it's bottoming out before the next big move but this is dragging on for so many years.

Time in the msrket beats timing the market is as true a phrase to PM as stocks that I see. As long as silver is artificially low i'll take advantage of it as much as I can.
I've resolved myself to believing that it could be 30 years before silver can reach it's true potential. We'll get there though.
I've stored up a few hundred ounces myself and to say the least, yes, it's disappointing the price keeps being driven down. Just a better time to stock up on more.
My line of thinking is derived from the Road to Roota theory. This can be expanded upon more by a guy named Bix Weir who has a book on his website (roadtoroota.com) called "Gold, Silver, Bitcoin and God"
Silver's time is coming, we just need to be patient.
The dominoes are rolling. The canadian housing market is starting to faulter and even Deutscheland bank may need yet another bailout this year.

go back to fox news

> Deutsche Bank may need another bailout

Really?

>fell for the market crash meme

It's hurting to say the least
seekingalpha.com/article/4061019-deutsche-bank-capital-raise-good-first-step-enough

You have been warned.

Just wait till Monday. Just as I take my net short positions on gold and silver, both of them decide to increase in price :)

Yea you got scammed. These fear mongering cunts make money promoting PM. Silver will continue to go down, ~$10.

If silver goes that low you better buy a fuck ton

i see it easily hitting $25 in the next 2 years as china slow down starts to bite, trump keeps getting delayed and the EU/UK keep screwing each other over.

not just yet.

it has a long way to go down. buy under $13 cautiously more aggressively under $7 and buy everything you can below $5.

The farther down the price of oil goes the closer we will get to the economic collapse. The petrodollar can't sustain itself with such a low price in the commodity.
Saudi Arabia has also lost its edge in the oil market to Iran & Iraq. They are also running out of oil in their land so they're looking for offshore drilling sites to purchase.

>I always thought silver would go above gold
Why?!

That's assuming that oil is the crux of all economies.

The magic of pumping con men

I would never hold more than a 10% stake in silver, its more of a long term hobby than an investment. I'd likely sell it all when i retire anyway at which point its pretty much certain to give some return

Silver is cheaper than gold so the barrier for entry is lower. People usually extrapolate this to mean silver could become more popular than gold with normies.

I fucking hate silver because I bought loads years ago and the price has fallen ever since. I'm literally bagholding and the bags are full of heavy metal

Worthless shit. I want to cash out but I don't want to admit defeat

Truth.
It will go up not just to 25$ but maybe even to 35-45$ but not in 2 years, over the next 2-4 years depending on the state of the world (inb4 WW3) silver will drop like a rock, then after that is when it will skyrocket to something near what we saw in 2011, just bide your time my friends.

wait...there are people where who ironically think an oz of silver will be worth more than an oz of gold?

There's a better chance of one of my dogs turd's being worth more than a 100 dollar bill

people here who unironically*

I was laughing too hard I couldn't type properly. It'll go up no doubt but more than gold? That's the most absurd thing I have ever heard

I dont think he meant an oz of silver would be more than an oz of gold. I think he meant the gains of buying silver would outweigh gold significantly. Obviously gold will always be worth more per oz.

what did you buy in at? i wouldnt be too upset as long as it was less than $20. at least you know it will go up and make profit eventually