Poor fag who bought 2.5495 Ethereum for 196.28 here...

Poor fag who bought 2.5495 Ethereum for 196.28 here. What is a realistic dip I can expect to buy Ethereum at before we moon harder?

ETH isn't dipping you goddamn piece of shit newfag nocoiner fuck.

By before $100 or get laughed at when we reach $1000. Hurry now.

BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS SMALL DIPS

It's dipping to its lowest of 87-89 by Sunday and will reach 100 before the new EEA announcement at the end of the month

>doesn't know there will be a massive dip this Sunday following the buttcoin crash
Then again, bagholders were never known to be smart.

You did buy on the dip though.

Then buy a small dip and strap in faggot

>just poured all savings of $50k into ETH

I either die or get rich from this, fuck my life.

I get 167 from Robin Hood on the 10th, should I be good till then?

Its going back to 49

This

>$167
Yeah that should be enough to buy a strong rope, sleeping pills, and a sawed off shotgun.

t. nocoiner

No one knows. Buy and hold.

Enjoy your new mansion my friend.

take leverage

We just had the dip and shit broke the fuck out again. Look, I get it as a general rule but thus far anyone looking to follow that has been getting shitted on. It does feel wound to all hell yet it keeps pushing, fuck knows how severe the next drop will be, for DASH it was getting snapped in half, but ETH ain't DASH that I can assure you of.

33 Keks with you.

Eth, cryptocurrency generally, is on its way skyward.

Small dips dont matter unless you plan on buying thousands of ether

Can someone help me with the verification process on coinbase. I tried to do the charge verification, and I entered the quantities as they appeared on my charges ($1.58 would be 58).

I did get charged three times though, and one of the amount if $1.01 whilst the others are higher than that but lower than $1.99.

I tried contacting support, and just got a bot a day later. Since I'm supposed to input the 2 latest quantities, should I do $1.01 and the one before it?

Example:
Pending $1.01 (latest)
Pending $1.58
Pending $1.29

I read that if a third transaction occurs, the one with $1.01 should be disregarded.

The one with $1.00 should be disregarded*