One Piece Games General - /opgg/

6+ Jinbe never ever edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF STORM PIRATES!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1651
optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1652
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prev6+ news

6+ QCK Bartolomeo
Driven/Striker
Captain: Driven and Striker Characters ATK 3x, reduce incoming damage when he himself hasn't attacked this turn
Special: Protects from defeat for 1 turn (doesn't trigger multiple times), for 1 turn boost ATK and orbs of Driven and Striker Characters by 1.5x (22 turn -> 17 turn -> (LB)13 turn)

6+ STR Crocodile
Cerebral/Driven
Captain: Boosts ATK of Cerebral characters proportionally to the crew's current HP (lower HP is higher boost), minimum 2x, maximum 3.5x
Special: Cut HP of all enemies by 20%, for 1 turn boost ATK of Cerebral Characters by 2x (21 turn -> 14 turn)

can we stop with all "le storm pirates" stuff

that doesn't need to be in the op

Forgot to remove it after copying it over tbqh

remake the thread we can abandon this one

do it yourself la

to that new user, keep rerolling yourself, I'll keep rerolling too it'll increase chances of getting you a good lucci or tsl account faster

Anecdotally, it seems like legend rates are better this sugo than the last

VERY VERY much so

>tfw you get to farm buggy sockets for 3 stamina using buggy

If only socketing a unit could always be this easy

New user here, I got the neko, boa, Don sai account from last thread.

Thanks a lot guys.

The guys named Cat Viper though and hes only 5 stars, is he the good starter captain people talked about?

Yeah, Cat Viper is the translation of "Nekomusashi", everyone calls him Neko.

Sweet, so I assume my captain is Neko with the boa sisters and 2 other of whatever and i just steamroll the starting islands?

Yes he is the good captain.
The cat viper name is just some localization, everyone here calls him neko.
All legends are 5 stars when unevolved, but become 6 stars when evolved.
Here is the 5*
optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1651
And the 6*
optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1652

yeah his Japanese name is nekomamushi so that's what the community calls him

yep

Pretty close to quitting this game.

Last 7 legends have been dupes, and it's getting boring as fuck not being able to play with anything new.

What are some better gacha games?

Just a heads up since you're new
don't use your rcv candy until you know what to do with it
you can put the hp and atk candy on neko, boa sisters

Sweet, I fed my princess turtles to the Boa sisters and Neko. Should I touch the shitload of tomes and cotton candy thats in my box?

enjoyment from gacha games is solely driven from the IP honestly. I would recommend just taking a break

this is much truer than I would have expected
I tried getting into FE:H and just couldn't be fucked to keep up with it
Every banner is just more people I don't know or care about

nah you won't need them yet

I don't think the early islands have cotton candy.

Also is anyone else being fucked by the captcha? I had to go through 6 fucking barrages of "select street signs" before it would close.

I picked up the blitz battle mail before I put the account in the thread so he should have 30 cc and some tomes

this was happening to me so i moved to the JP version and im enjoying the game much more. save 100 gems for a sugofest and you almost always get the rated up legends. would recommend.

yeah gacha games core is collecting cool characters, if you don't care about the characters then the game is hollow and you should play a more gameplay focused game

Perfect,Thanks for the help everyone, I can start now.

Except I'm stuck on the Select Helper screen with no options in alvidas hideout.

restarting the app should get them to appear, but you shouldn't need one this early DESU

restart the app
keep doing it til it works
i think that's how I fixed it when it happened to me

Literally doesnt let me play without picking one I think.

Now I'm remembering you might have to manually send a friend request to fix that
If so, you can add me

Added you, This glitch is fucking stupid. I got some fucking crazy ass team I could probably do it with JUST Neko,.

I accepted it try restarting the client again

Thanks bro, the no helper option is showing up now on the missions after that one.

cool np
guest captains will sstart showing up soon iirc

i took this image before i left global for japan

wasnt even a whale. i saved my f2p gems diligently and when i went in on the g4 sugo, every single unit except for 3!!!!!! (2 RRs and G4) were dupes.

i was at 6 dupe legends in a row and i had enough. rerolled a lucy account on jp and ive been enjoying it 100x more. already back to 250 plevel.

global is a fucking scam. do NOT play it

OH ANONS IM GONNA CUM, I GOT IT FINALLY

Luccim Hyouzou, and the Boas are great and all but that fucking Bepo is the real star.

is he? I had no idea what team can I craft from this and raids and FNs to get me as far as possible to save gems for anni or cyo

>need only AH sockets on legend aokiji
>farm 2 copies
>feed both
>both autoheal
Muh fucking dick

am I missing something or did Water Seven not get any 100% drops for any boss or sub-bosses?

Bepo is kind of a meme unit, he's really good for Neo Enel, but most people from JP say Neo Enel isn't even the good thing about his raid, it's the extraordinary amount of goodies that drop alongside him.

Did it make franky or his girls drop?

I just checked, no guaranteed drops in Water 7, Stage 15 with Kaku and Lucci went up from Low rate to normal though.

Yeah kaku and lucci are guaranteed on part 2.

On that note, Enies Lobby Pt 1 has no guaranteed drops
Part two has Guaranteed drops for Kaku, Lucci and Jabra. On that note, maybe I should socket my RR Jabra since it's half stamina.

Does the turtle haven go away? Its letting me keep doing it and im scared im wasting something cause i dont see any reason to do anything else.

Transferring to my phone, just have to farm 3 gems and I can do one multi.

Pray for me.

>Stage 15 with Kaku and Lucci went up from Low rate to normal though.
probably because you get either one of them a guaranteed drop, now I get it
>On that note, Enies Lobby Pt 1 has no guaranteed drops
it's not listed as a boosted island

The extra island turtles next to the evolver quests are there forever. Don't worry.

What do you think rng stands for? I got 33 new units out of 6 multipulls with 6 new legends during the same banner.

Salty lucklets always complain. Meanwhile those of us who are big dick RNGchads pull top tier legends and RRs.

all about averages. when you can spend 150 gems on a banner and have less than a 10% chance to pull the rated up legends while on japan, out of 3 multis, its always 60%+, then you're playing the scam version of the game.

>can't buy gems
I think the game is trying to tell me something.

>What do you think rng stands for? I got 33 new units out of 6 multipulls with 6 new legends during the same banner.
oh yeah, well on japan you would have gotten 10 legends all max/max plus a blowjob by Mayumi Tanaka or something
get cucked globtard

Wow, Extra island is WAAAY more full of useful shit than when I last played a year ago.

For Marigold's special, does it check whether the enemy has reduced defense each turn or just when you activate her special? I would assume that it's the former but a man can dream.

I don't want to talk about it.

>it's a salty jpnlets shitpost the thread to oblivion episode

I think the boost icon will stay active both turns, but if the enemy only has reduced def on the first turn the boost won't apply in the second turn. Might be wrong

Post sub 2 minute farming teams for comfy Aokiji farming.

Slow teams need not apply, I want to see some speed.

Slow is not finishing him in the last two years.

And if you say for sockets, use tomes poorboy.

>using tomes when the raid is half stam
stop already

whats the best way to farm buggy sockets, is it the 6 stam orange town level or his FN?

Definitely story mode. Wait for half stam and do the final level of orange town with double buggy.

Just rerolled a TS Luffy. Do I dump all the free manuals and candies on him or is that a bad idea?

It's always a good idea to use candies and manuals on a legend. Don't put RCV on him though, of course.

Got it. Thanks.

Green snek is calling me. Tempted to go for a cheeky single.

>tfw did a single pull for Sugar last year
>actually got her
Do it user

>wake up
>no Pudding

>dupe orlumbus
Could have been worse tbqh.

Don't listen to that other user. Save your gems.

my gut tells me that trying to get a story Sanji from Nami's FN is absolutely stupid, but if I get one I'll be able to do that Baratie mission for 3 gems...

I wish that FN dropped something better, at least I need to socket my TS Nami so I'm not completely wasting my time

>need one socket to finish aokiji
>keep getting resilience and other shit
Fucking sockets are so terrible

So, will the new tm ace be useless for legend Franky teams?

>didn't even get a single TM Luffy copy
>still in new world tier
lmao

did you not see the news that people that don't participate in TM will get more harsh penalties (as in almost guaranteed or guaranteed demotion)? obviously from this one onwards

Not really? He works nicely as a sub because his special boosts if captain is FS which Franky is.

What if I never do TM.

doesn't matter to you then
you'll get demoted to/start at east blue with 0 points when you want to get into it (again)

If you get less than 5 million points for two TM in a row your account gets flagged and you can't pull red posters anymore.

>First run
>5 chests
>2 tablets
>3 orbs
Holy shit

Does Franky's shooter attribute count towards his ability? Does that technically mean that as long you have legend Franky, a fighter, a striker, and a slasher, the fifth character can be anything a still receive the benefits of his CA?

no, it's not like BB
you need units that have at least 1 primary class, if you have at least 1 unit that doesn't, you lose the boost

you could have a crew of 4 fighters and get the boost

if you add, for example, RR Monet, which doesn't have one of the 4 primary classes, you lose the boost

Jokes on you that means my account is already flagged.

If dubs I'll make a single pull.

Execute ALL Magellan owners.

Reroll because I'm a masochist

Oh wow that sucks, thanks for explaining it user.

Not really, he's pretty much a universal captain. The units that don't meet the criteria aren't that many.

Did JP get any free gems for 3rd anni

50 because they fucked up with gems sale

Obsessed.

>when your crippling atk down get replaced with pointless rcv down

>6+ Barto replaces his nuke with a pointless as fuck atk/orb boost
Yes, let's remove his 300k special damage for a 1.5 orb/atk boost that might get overriden for something else good idea.

>People ignoring it
>This raging cuckold just has to bring it to everyone's attention and make a scene
I get it, you're mad at her for turning you down. You can let it go my dude. She left the general years ago.

>spend 30 stam
>poison resist socket
>spend 30 stam
>map damage socket
>spend 30 stam
>poison resist socket
>spend 30 stam
>orb socket
>spend 30 stam
>rcv socket

t. plvl 28

don't be silly user, a 2.25 boost for a stage 4 is a lot more useful than 300k dmg at 1 hp.
you can finally use him as a sub on teams where you don't actually plan to fucking die.