Marvel Future Fight /mffg/ - (((they))) always win edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM :embed:

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.*

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25 why is this always 1:25 and now 5:5000 like the rest?
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>Update 3.7
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1020402

>Update 3.7 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022030

>Luna Snow Update details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1034848

>Luna Snow Event Battle
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1034850

>Luna Snow Welcoming Events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1034869

>Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1034855
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1034200
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1034199

>*Chances of getting Premium Cards, CTPs, 6* marios and isos from crystal chests
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1009867
tfw you have more chances of getting a gf than getting a premium card

>Previews Dimension rifts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpZ9OQUzUJw
youtube.com/watch?v=l1hxg1rY17I
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1014433
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1037572
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1037568
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1037571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that luna got a phat ass

>wanted to make a gook hero
>ended up with a special snowflake white woman
what did they mean by this?

requesting the k-pop fan to post some korean girl for us to compare with luna

In the past 2 months Net Marble killed their game. Haha

where?

She looks nothing like a Korean

Not even a half Korean

What's the best obelisk for ShaRog?

Why was everyone freaking out about the speed thing with the beast stuff? I didn't notice any difference in Quicksilver's ability to get through it. I suck at the game and even I was able to hit 100k and get all the rewards in like less than half the time you're given, do people really care about going above that?

she can swing both ways lel:
pvp oriented with gbi and inv proc since she already got dmg or dmg roll + dmg proc oby for fast wb or other stuff clears

Metafags do and they will pay to get the best score. Luna is basically artificially being made into a meta to promote and make NM more money because no metafags would care about her if Quickslav is still the ABX king.

>got 16 1* chaos isos from coop
t-thanks NM

Thanks. I'm not focusing on timeline since it's always against memes, but somehow I still can't kill normal Thanos, nor get past 12-4. Do you think I can safely ditch the invincibility procs then?
Should I rely on her leadership?

wtf I want to racemix now???

do you have any body shots with those singers using tight shorts or short skirts? I want to compare ASS 2 ASS

strange is better suited for missions
sharog got the kit, but lacks survivability against huge HP enemies

Can someone give me Apoc skills rotation for ABX? Because I tried it on my own and got less score than my Carnage, which just baffling.

Oh, I've noticed. Problem is, I'm F2P and only done 46% of Stranger Quest.

Kinda hard to do then mate, you kinda want a natT2 for those missions and Strange is one of the easiest to get. I've heard some people can do it by kiting with RagLoki and AntiVenom heals but don't quote me on that.

then a temporaty inv or heal proc would be the best solution
sharog seems to always be under i-frames or invincibility but the enemy ai somehow always sneak some dmg between her skills

yeah I totally forgot about ragnaloki
give him gbi + inv or heal proc oby and watch the world burn cool

Yeah, maybe I'll try kiting with floki then, thanks for the hint.
Yeah, I've tried canceling 3 to maximize iframes, but to no avail, that godamn serpent has a mind of it's own.

Not FLoki, you need Ragnarok Loki.

it's treason then
youtube.com/watch?v=FpZ9OQUzUJw

>Not a single Luna Bio dropped in EB today
>Have to get her to 3* to unlock next stage
Cool event.

just buy a rank up ticket

>It's nothing.7zip

same, except i have her on 3*, I'mma just wait for 6*MRUT to come on sale. I ain't gonna bother with EB

My Apocalypse doesn't have a damage proc, so the rotation I use is 5-4c-2c-3-2-1 and repeat. Use 4 the instant the iframe on 5 ends, then immediately cancel into 2, which you cancel into 3 (2 is short anyway, but you don't even need to let it finish). Let 3 go all the way since you're waiting on 2 to cool down again. You should end up using 1 just as the damage immunity from 4 is running out, and its iframe lasts until 5 is off cooldown again.

If your Paca has a damage proc then I think there's another rotation designed to take advantage of it, but if not, this is the best I know of.

Luna worth buying the monthly biometrics to level up?

Suggest me a uniform taking shadowland in mind

Rogue, Elsa, Inferno, Hela, Yondu, Falcon if you already have him worked on, Rulk, YJ, Thanos and Logan if you really need more DPS for them.

Fucking nice senpai, I'll try it after reset.

Thanks again.

yeah luna seems away off

???

Should I upgrade if I already have the first Elsa uniform?

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=l1hxg1rY17I

I'd say yes, up to you though aside from more AoE MU is pretty much the same.

Though now that I think about it, that more AoE is pretty much perfect for SL.

I thought there were going to be two uniforms as well with this update?

If you only have one uni to get, you have better options right now. You still want to get it eventually, though.

Attilan Rider, Baby Groot, Red Hulk, Legacy Falcon, Iron Punisher, Best Dad Yondu, Sif, Elsa, Hobo Thanos, Hela, Hobo Inferno, and Rogue are all unis you should work towards in general. If we narrow it down to unis that grant the biggest improvement, and are also within your current price range of 750, that narrows it down to Yondu, Groot, Falcon, Sif, Hela, Inferno, and Rogue. Of those, I'd rank Inferno highest, followed closely by Yondu and then Falcon. Sif and Hela are somewhere in the middle. Groot and Falcon have relatively low DPS (they won't solo much above floor 15) but pretty high survivability. Rogue is only on the list because her uni adds a surprising amount of DPS while also boosting her heals, making her useful in much harder floors.

What are you generally short on for SL? Which type of character do you run out of first? Which stage usually ends up cockblocking you?

wip
unc here:

Nice work Milkcan

How the fuck do you clear floor 27? the faggots have energy inmune proc and if i attack with melee atackers like wolvi the fucking proc still active!
i send strange hobo thanos and luna snow the big bois and the time always fuck me when they have like 10% of health left
Help me /mffg/ grrrr tell me your secrets

Jean tears them apart solo. Quicksilver with a good damage proc can also do it, though he still might need a little extra DPS from teammates.

>What are you generally short on for SL? Which type of character do you run out of first?
Villains
>Which stage usually ends up cockblocking you?
15/20/25 I either have to use one of mi maxed ones or 3 tier 2's to clear them, specially 20 and 25

>mi
my*
>Which type of character do you run out of first?
Also Universals by the way

Get Inferno's uni, then. Mine at T2 wiped out the floor 26 Iron Fist boss in half the allotted time, without a damage proc, so even at T1 he'd be a significant asset for you all the way up to 24. He shits out damage to begin with, and the uni makes him quite tanky while boosting his damage even further and giving him a heal. Zero downsides.

Stop me from buying GotG2 Gamora uni.

>Paying to turn Gamora into THAT

They have disclosed probabilty in chests (cards heroes etc)

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1014433

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1037572

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1037568

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2134&id=1037571

wonder how bad were the original rates if those look so bad.

It's simply not that good

Hank and the snikts

Does Adam need gbi? Or could I throw a CTP of Transcendence on him?

Thank God I got the spidey cupid card
I think I will never buy those again anymore

I use Quicksilver to beat it. He rarely has any problems solo'ing it as long as you pair him up with a leadership that increases his attack.

There's no MRUT sale up.

Chulk, for sure. Without the uni, he's pretty shitty. With it, he can solo plenty of floors.

so?

So he can't buy one

He needs GBI

>Got stupid lucky on rolls for gear and card chests
>pulled a CTP on second roll and a P-Card on 4th
>realize I've used up all the luck I'll ever have

Just fuck my shit up

Damn, now I need to make a good gbi obelisk for him

>Luna is the Speed ABX Queen
Damn. It’s a shame we can’t reccomemd new players to spend all their resources and the two OC characters because one is paywalled

New players can still unlock her for free with their 3 days of bio sub

Sell me Chulk. Is his 5th skill really makes him that tanky, because otherwise I couldn't see him solo any floor seeing he has minimal i-frames and, IIRC, still no damage immune, unlike RagnaHulk.

You mean flat ass?

By plenty of floors you mean early speed relays? I don't have him, but I never saw people using him on any other floor.

>out of GuKs.
I thought you guys where joking about this ever being a problem

Yes, his 5th skill makes him both really tanky and hit like a truck. He also has stuns and guard breaks for days, so if your goal is SL, he can keep people stun locked big time. I'd use him to solo speed rumble (well, I'd pair him with Vision and Goliath admittedly, but Chulk did most of the work).

I would use him for Speed Rumble. You just have to take out Gamora first since her bleed is a bitch to deal with.

Play the game and it isn't

Clearly, you have never bothered doing any uru combining because that shit eats through GUKs way faster than you can feasibly farm them.

Ability to clear speed rumble is a really shitty reason to spend 750 crystals on this uni. Absorbing Man can solo this rumble too and he can do it without any uni.

it removes Cho's fucking smug off his face

>Villains
>Universals
Buy Ronan's uni then, he's a universal villain. Or Hela, I heard she becomes playable with her uni. Although Ronan can struggle with Ultron rumble after Ultron's rework. But he's pretty solid for other floors.
If you're gonna T2 Ghost Rider you can get his Attilan Rising uni. Thanks to his T2 passive he can also beat some villain floors.

No I have. Story missions + buying from lab = lots of guks
Ronan with his uni can solo an early universal relay at t1. Have git gud and time his cc though.

He wanted unis that would help him clear SL floors. The Chulk uni takes him from useless to able to solo Speed Relay, Speed Rumble, Hero Relay, and Thor Relay. Of the unis in that list, Chulk is one of the few that would do that.

Ronan with uni is also good for the Ultron Rumble.

Who would actually pay 100 crystals to increase their inventory by only 10? For that price it should at least be an increase of 100

whales

Chulk is the last character you should mention. There are much better options even when it comes to SL I'd rather recommend Moon Knight. He can do all of this too but sometimes you can use him beyond floor 10.

>spending 750 crystals just to change character's mugshot
Autism

Which is worse, Black Cat or Karnak? For SL btw.

Definitely Karnak. He can barely clear blast relay, while Felicia can beat Loki and Malekith floors, early Maximus wave mode and female relay.

Whenever this guy pops a rift this shit happens. I thought it was because I was late for one. How the fuck can that even happen 10s in?

You are too slow

> falling for uniform meme at all
worthless worms

Oh yeah, Felicia is a villain. Guess it's cat burglar time.

You need to get faster, Barry

But Moon Knight's uni, while good, doesn't give him all that much of a boost. If you can clear something with uni'd Moon Knight, then chances are you can also clear it with uniless Moon Knight.

Taking a bad character and making them great is more useful than taking a good character and making them great.

Felicia is a qt!

Reminder that SYMBIOTIC has two (2) spots available right now. Anyone is welcome. Just apply in-game then post your IGN here and we'll get you added.

You made me realize that I never took off Moon Knight's uni for SL ever since it was introduced.

And? It's not like there's any reason to do that in the first place.

Why would you take off his uni anyways? The only reason to remove a uni is if that uni changes typing such that you might need the uniless version for something, like with Doc Ock or Beast's unis.