LBRY

Anyone invest in LBRY? Should I? Got massive profit from $STRAT and need to diversify it. Thinking this can be the youtube of blockchain if done correctly.

Scrolling some low cap coin this morning to invest and found this traded at 5K with a nice 30 BTC buy wall at 5254 satoshi.

Other urls found in this thread:

lbry.io/team
youtube.com/watch?v=rZiEeDlwpDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lbry.io/team

The dev is all white with exception of one gooks. This seems promising tbqhfam

One mention from youtube/holywood superstar about this coin and it'll moon easy.

Its better to have gooks developing senpai

The only slants I want developing are Nips. Chinks being smart is a meme.

>Jack has Asperger's Syndrome and is actively involved in the autism community

The first rule of successful coin is having an autistic dev (see ethereum, viacoin dev etc.), I'm in OP.
Never underestimate the power of autism.

Also, a sneak peek of the protocol. Seems nice

youtube.com/watch?v=rZiEeDlwpDo

Isn't this competing with the likes of youtube, vidme, etc? Why would anyone opt to use this? I'll buy some anyway for pump shekels

I suppose this would be fairly huge for piracy/bootlegging. Put up a movie/show for $1 USD, and people pay for the convenience for having it streamed immediately.

Didnt you read about recent youtube ads issue? Many big names like pewdiepie got only fractions of youtube ads revenue than they previously earn. Some other big youtuber said their revenue drop 90% after yt change their ads policy.

With LBRY the content creator free to determine the price or their content and jt goes directly to their pocket, no middleman.

Yeah, sounds great and all; but YouTube's been ass blasting their creators for years and it still keeps growing. Perhaps this ad crisis really will make an impact with so many creators essentially fired from the website. If viewers and creators are going to transition away from YouTube, it's going to take a fuck ton of normie advertising to steer the tide in lbry's direction. And mandatory fees for watching free videos (you have to pay for the bandwidth) will probably prohibit any real major adoption. But again, I see the potential piracy.

In LBRY you can set the video as free like in Youtube

Think of it this way, 1000 views on youtube generally make around $1-$2, so 1 million view can get you +- $1500

With LBRY, if we set video per view is half cent ($0.005), a million view can net the content creator $5000.

Granted, this will only applied once gazillion normies aware of LBRY which could take few years, but the potential is there.

aaaand it hit 6k satoshi now, up 20% since this thread starting

I'm game. Where can I buy this said LBRY?

Bittrex or poloniex

Is it LBC? Sorry, I'm still fairly new to the coin game

Is it LBC? Sorry, I'm still fairly new to the coin game

yes it's LBC

Thanks!

...why does this sound like jack/jack's dumbass friend posting here.

Pump and dump

yo... what's that mean? are you shilling m8?

it has to be the right kind of autism, not the shit flinging tendie kind of autism

im not sure what that guy has

might drop 50 euro and let it sit for a year