League of Legends General /lolg/

eyosonguve.us

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for my new pet!

So stupid she can't even get out of a box!

Ionian girls are naturally the tightest. This is a fact.

>enemy gets 5 drakes + elder
>"s-supports fault for not warding"

I love my beautiful, wonderful husband Kled!
He's adorable and fuzzy! I want to smooch him!

I've explained this already. You're going to be her pet. In fact, you already are. That's why she plays with you every night

I want Zoe to sit on my face.

Shyvana!

FEEDING
NAMI

Nah she gets a bit rambunctious at night so I keep her caged up.

>have a strong habit of shot calling from champ select and through the whole game
>team listens
>we win
>team doesn't listen
>we lose
Really activates my almonds

>my box trap is so effective people are using it to catch fox girls of their own

This foxgirl is mine though go get your own

You can keep having these delusions if you want, but that doesn't make them true.

FEEDING
NAMI

>Play ADC
>Ignore team entirely unless we REALLY need direction mid-late game
>Just farm then blob on people in fights
>Win
This role is very relaxing.

get your fucking vore shit out of here
shit is a trash fetish like feet and you know it

Buff Poppy.

The irony of this statment coming from you is astounding.

Delusions would be thinking that this stupid fox could even figure out how to open a door or window. She seems to like the feeling of a collar though.

i might have shit vanilla taste in fetishes but at least im not a degenerate

Reminder

kys

SG Ahri is the leader of a team and a well performing student. I think she could figure out your "trap" easily.

>normals
who cares

Protecc

Here is your buff yordle.

vade retro satana

>Get a 4 man wipe, only person left is aurelion sol
>at their nexus with 4 people
>other 3 people on my team chase instead of ending
What can I do in this situation? It's literally my team's fault I lost.

Tell them to stop chasing and mass ping the nexus.

And establish yourself early on as the shotcaller so they listen to you. Keep your deaths

best tits

last one for today

Cute fox!

Senpai noticed me

It was the happiest day of my life.

But how do I "spice it up"?

Writefags please halp

>caring about gamemodes
i bet you're the sort of person that likes urf

It's common knowledge that SG Ahri trades favors for homework and projects. She's not quite as dumb as Akali but she's pretty close. Bottom 5 intelligence in League for sure.

Foxes have pathetically short attention spans too. Dangle something shiny in her face and you have her full attention, for a few moments. Catching her would be child's play.

Reminder that Slayer is the best Jinx skin

Get fucked.

Resize your images so this trashy shit doesn't fill my screen

>tfw no sweaty desert sex with mf

Is slayer jinx safe to sex? she must kill zombies in a daily basis

tyrant swain literally pulls the cane out of his asshole lul but watch out this was deemed to sexual and graphic for reddit

>this random bullshit headcanon
You keep telling yourself that buddy, it'll only make her goal easier to reach

You don't get it user. It's funnier and more impressive if you get a score and build like that in ranked because you're gimmicky shit worked against people actually trying

flat chested tanlined short haired assertive dominant tomboys are the only thing that matter in this world

anything else can fuck off

What about this trap? It is made of stronger material and has a spherical bottom that will make her sway and imbalanced.

I don't read Korean but I bet it says "ahh help me. im to stupid to get out this trap"

>We are unstoppable!

God i wish i could hold jinx and trace my hands on her slim bony body while i molest her midriff and flat chest with my tongue

She don't deserve children.

1. No, it won't work
2. You're already too exhausted from her nightly visits to properly construct any sort of trap

Can you guys just stop fill the 80% of the thread with a sexual bullshit.

When you learn English

Sorry it's hard to deal with reality bud.
She probably finds it cute you have so much ill found faith in her though!

Not until Jinx stop raping Yordles.

You're the one having trouble dealing with reality, thinking you could outsmart and tame a magical fox girl

Besides that???

>jinx with tits

Thinking about spam losing ranked games to skew the new patch's winrates so Caitlyn gets buffed

I WOULD FUCK JINX

Where did this Akali is dumb shit originate from? Is it just a single autist spouting this?

>outsmart
That's the easy part.
>tame
That's the fun part.

0 sej
1 swain
2 panth
3 ez
4 illaoi
5 leb
6 jhin
7 kench
8 azir
9 fap

Big Titty Jinx is Best Jinx.

Roll

you would? i'd probably just be happy licking her feet

Just an old meme. Funny though. I like it.

>he needs ugly cowtits to appreciate his women

rolling

Fuck that.

Well since I'm tired it might take several weekends but I will eventually come up with a trap clever enough to catch this kitsune. I will do it for the sake of my digg who has to suffer every night because of her! I just have to outsmart her in her own game and resort to lewd tactics to beat her.
I didn't want it to come to this.

>outsmart
Foxes are tricky and crafty, I really doubt you're going to outsmart her after weeks in your exhausted state
>tame
You'll think its fun until you realize she's taming you

It's easier to fetishize and impress a woman who is too stupid to realize how trash you are as a human being.

>resort to lewd tactics to beat her.
>implying you could beat SG Ahri at lewd tactics
pray tell, what do you think you're going to do there?

Why you think people love Sona?

Reminder that Katarina is the tightest thing on Summoner's Rift

So it really didn't have anything to do with her? She was just sort of picked at random them I take it.

It's just a meme. If anything, Akali's lore indicates she's fairly intelligent. She's some sort of child prodigy in martial arts and holds a very important title. Not likely to be stupid

keep posting Jinx please, my folder for her is still growing

Loose pussy due to Garen's dick.

If you close the window she won't even figure out how to open it back up. Ahri's a dummy.

She's well educated, well mannered, kind and caring. Maybe the greatest musician in the whole Valoran. Noble. Lots of things really.

You just don't want to accept the truth. Oh well. Being SG Ahri's toy isn't such a bad fate, but don't say I didn't warn you

>what is garen of demacia

Uh oh, uhhh..... you really think she'd call my bluff? I heard from another user that fox girls really like when you pull on their tails. Maybe that's where she stores all her powers. Who says she the only one that can drain power

95% of the Sonafags just have mommy issues
There's that one Sonafag who actually cares about Sona and not Sona's Sonas.

>fox girls really like when you pull on their tails.
I can neither confirm nor deny this, but turning her on is just opening pandora's box.
>Maybe that's where she stores all her powers
No, they're an intrinsic part of her. And you can't drain them back, you're just an ordinary human

You’re all fucked in the head. Post greentext

what sort of greentext?

But I'm telling you the truth. Ahri's dumb as a sack of rocks. She probably thinks herself clever but that makes it so much better. Put a pillowcase over her head and she'd be running around your room smacking into walls because she couldn't get it off. Making her a pet just falls in line with showing her you'd take care of her in her captivity.

Silver Surfer greentext stories and "me unga team bunga"

change 'no tickles' / 'pouncers' to 'worship', and everything else 'off limits to silly subs!'

>Zoe's feet

Don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong user. Then again, you are so exhausted your mind isn't really working at its maximum capacity, so I can understand why you might be getting delusional.

Okay then.

>liking big tits means you have mommy issues
Lmao almost as dumb as that one fuck that said liking big tits makes you a pedophile.

>Gnar is getting nerfs in the near future

OH HELL YEAH. I'm sick of seeing this redpilled, roided squirrel in every fucking pro match for six months.

No wonder all this general talks about is sex. You're all fucking virgins. Vaginas don't magically become loose just because some guy is fucking it. It works like that with assholes, but not with vaginas.

If I can't beat her, I'm going to take her down with me. I'm not scared of opening pandora's box. W-what will happen to me?

feet are weird

Which champion does the most damage to turrets? other than nasus i mean hardcore split pusher

Nah I've got it right. I'll give you bonus points for your confidence in Ahri though, but you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!
you deserve to lose if you don't

According to these people, the vaginal canal is the only muscle in the body that becomes weaker with use

mr wingy bingy