Previous thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahouji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are Unique NPCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 90 playable characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Xiahouji is for tender loving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vX5uFjyCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ9AlBs6uk
youtube.com/watch?v=dzqclZDMYJA
youtube.com/watch?v=aZAoBNMmH-E
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa7brpHqKY
strawpoll.me/14925816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>replacing eng dub is bad with Xiahouji mey mey

You failed the thread.

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=8vX5uFjyCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ9AlBs6uk
youtube.com/watch?v=dzqclZDMYJA
youtube.com/watch?v=aZAoBNMmH-E
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa7brpHqKY

strawpoll.me/14925816

Nobody cares, Lingqi fag. You're old shit now.

I dont know who this is but why was he banned?

>kuckwarriors will defend this
F

>He

It says female RIGHT there

Didn't integrate into the KW hivemind, vibrated too much, victim-blaming, etc.

Shu still living in your heads rent free, Zhang Fei's rapefu will draw dimes will your favorite's will perish.

But KW is pro Xiahouji

>kill all enemy officers at battle of Yan castle
>Still have to flee

wtf?

Can someone translate this please?

this one makes me more sick than the bald one

/ourdang/

their ghosts are still there

Cute!

She looks nervous in that screenshot. Who's behind the camera?

Han Dang's footage legitimately looks $1cK as all fuck there, and I say this aside from the fact that he's one of my favorite officers.

All the footage from this batch looked really good though aside from Wen Yang which was just alright. I'm so happy that my wife is objectively the best whip user!

/ourguy/ is here

I think it's the fact that not only is he dressing up as a girl, but he's dressing up as a little girl given the big bow and purple hair.

Fapbait

He actually didn't look that silly on low res

I'm not sure how I feel about this design. At least we finally have him I guess.

I absolutely adore him. I hope when he gets playable, the seal is integrated on his musou attack somehow.

Good morning.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ9AlBs6uk

guys i am literally vibrating rn

Is he wearing lipstick?

Im okay with any non fuckboi males though

>dat hair
>Dat face guard
>The open mouth bear chest piece

...Guys he is looking great. I'm sorry.

>along with cheng pu, xu sheng, and cao xiu, all the best adds are NPC

why is this allowed

I agree m8

>Xiahouji, Zhang Fei's wife. Is very introvert & shy because she was only raised indoors. When she had a chance to sneak outside to forest, that's where she met her future husband...

Why did Lu Lingqi lose her swastika blade?

>he has a fucking shoulder-bash now

This is it bros, I can finally die happy.

>tfw some mod for a fairly obscure game has better writing than most Koei games.

How long until 9XL so I can play as Dong Bai?

Cause it was a stupid weapon to begin with

Gloves were a mistake.

I wonder if she'll grow up throughout the course of the game because it's going to be fucking weird seeing her in a later era with her kids and she's still a child.

I do wonder how incompetent Koei writers have to be to write for 9 games and still be unable to write a decent story for it.

>grabs and punches were a mistake
fake news.

Can you not bait him please

Who are we baiting?

A reminder that this mod was made by one singular Chink, too.

I was thinking about that too, particularly her standing right next to Xingcai.

>implying that has ever mattered in DW

Though of course, it's worth remembering this chink modder also created Gan 'Lingqi' 'Fujo' Ning the Second.

>Sima Yi still has the laugh in his art work
>doesn't laugh during his musou

PLEASE TELL ME ITS IN HIS AIR MUSOU. If they butchered my husband like this then I'm going to fucking FREAK.

Sun Ce had better punching attacks. This looks ridiculous.

The original VA died anyway. Best to turn it down some cause it cant be peaked.

Did this happen after ?
Talk about mood whiplash

Not literally right after, but there was nothing interesting inbetween.

Anyone else feel like musous are a waste of time half of the time? I've been playing FEW recently and its like, I'd rather just mash buttons to clear rooms than watch the same drawn out cut ins over and over again. I kind of felt the same way in 8, but to a lesser extent.

Also, how is Samurai Warriors 4-II? I tried it a long time ago and I couldn't get over how distracting it was trying to read text while shit was going on in the screen. I just can't take it anymore and need to play a musou now before 9 comes out and SW seems to be the closest thing to it.

I preferred his English VA In the end, I don't care who voices him. Sima Yi is mai husbando, not some voice actor. I want him perfect and not some hollow imitation of his past self.

Me too. But he will have been replaced too. So one died and the other was replaced to save costs.

I can say that jap Sima Yi does a fine job judging from empires.

eng will be trash. Sorry.

>you will never find her in the forest one day and rape her on the spot, turning her into your loyal cocksleave

Xiahouji looks like she's holding a shield? Basically she's the new Cao Ren now?

I haven't heard his English voice yet but god damn does Cao Cao sound like trash.

>people act like Sima Yi isn't just as boring as Zhuge Liang in DW
There's some strong faction bias at work here.

Is this your first DW or something? Meng Huo always had big punching attacks. Sun Ce has a completely different style from the king.

Sima Yi didnt follow a retard

Its the laugh. It gives him far more personality than Zhuge Liang. He also has a bitchin wife and cool sons and actually accomplishes things in his career.

I want to FUCK Xiahouji

get outta here zhuge

There is no greater to honor than to die for Zhuge Dan!

Everyone in DW isn't kissing Sima Yi's ass or praising the ground he walks on. He also accomplished more at least historically and had more personality to him compared to Zhuge "muh benevolence" Liang.

Zhuge Liang is a sorcerer and inventor with many great achievements. It's purely fictional, sure, but that's fair game when judging their DW portrayals. Otherwise, Sima Yi is certainly better than Zhuge Liang on all historical accounts.
Yueying is also a great wife that compliments his character well.

>Sima kids
>cool

Believe it or not, "muh benevolence" is a personality. How is that any different to "mwahahaha" and "imbecile"?

Calling people imbeciles is better than being an imbecile

that han dang video tho

>Shi and Zhao
>not cool

fuck off

True enough. Zhuge Liang is far from an imbecile though. He should have stuck to his job.

They're down there with Xiahou Ba and Jia Chong, user. They're a stain on the rest of Jin.

Zhao fucking surfs on people dude, you can not objectively say he's as lame as that edgy hot topic faggot.

The fact he couldn't recognize his own flaws and kept trying the exact same campaign a dozen times should tell you all you need to know, user.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that unique to him or can anyone equipped with the weapon can do it? I must admit they do have great movesets.

His EX attack. Xingcai surfs on her shield too

>equipping an officer with someone else's weapon

ishygddt

>not using double halberd on everyone

SW4-II isn't great. Vanilla SW4 was much, MUCH better.
The problem with 4-II is that every campaign treads very similar ground. You have to do Mitsunari vs Ieyasu like ten times.

So many Ōsaka battles

>Every single fucking character ending is Sanada wank

Boy was I bummed out. His friends? Ok. His foes? Sure whatever. Every single fucking character?
Hell maybe I'm misremembering but Hisahide's and Oda guys campaigns were the only ones who didn't end like that.

Sanada is the Shu of samurai

>not just playing Sanadamaru
It's equally Sanada-focused, but at least it's honest about it. Too bad Koei didn't playtest it, Nobuyuki's musou crashes the fucking game.

>dat Nanman music in Meng Huo's gameplay

More like Yukimura Sanada is the Shu of Samurai.

And it wasn't like that, it morphed into it on 3 and only got worse as new interactions came.
Hell I'd argue it's even worse than Shu because right after SW4-II almost parody levels of "muh Sanada" they went ahead and made Spirits of the Sanada. What is the point?

She looks kinda like Xianying
Nice

user that's the way it should be for most battles even if it's a bit grinding

Koei for example makes Guandu just a single battle. But before there was the Battle of Baima (where Guan Yu kills Yan Liang) and the Battle of Yanjin (Wen Chou is killed). After those two then it's Guandu. And after Guandu there was some other battle between the two which Yuan Shao lost terribly

No, what I meant was that half the stories in SW4II ended with the same battle

>that American music in Xiahou Yuan's gameplay

RIP

Shes stacked

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that makes white/silver haired girls god tier?

Dong Bai and Lu Lingqi are so much better than the rest is not even funny

"no"

White/Silver hair is GOAT aesthetics is all. Combine that with them being linked to Lu Bu and Dong Zhou and you have patrician tier contrarian grills for the man who doesn't wanna be with Any kingdom.

You love grannies, don't ya?