Is crypto currency like ETH LTC a bubble? Do you think it will blow up soon in everyone's faces?

Is crypto currency like ETH LTC a bubble? Do you think it will blow up soon in everyone's faces?

Vitalik's thick 10' cock would sooner blow up in your face than Ethereum

Eth is the future brah.

Wait until mid-July if you plan on selling Eth.

If not then just hold onto it, it'll rise and fall like all currencies but it'll go the route of the BTC and eventually be making you tremendous profit, that will be in years time though. It's not something you should be investing in and selling a month later, it's a long term investment, don't put your rent money on it.

Don't buy scam coins. Eth is the aids of money.

Definitely in a huge crypto bubble but I think it's just getting started. If I am not mistaken, 2013 the market cap went from 3 Billion to 30 Billion USD. We were at like 30-ish a few months ago before these crazy pumps, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see another 10x bubble (300 billion market cap) before a spectacular crash. This growth is not sustainable and using cryptocurrencies hasn't gotten easier in the past 2 months so I doubt new adoption is the reason for this.

Here's how to inject a few trillion more dollars into the market cap. Start a new website where you can buy and sell real estate with cryptocoins. It will easily kill the traditional real estate industry by eliminating the need for realtors and their huge commissions.

Everythig is in a bubble. Its just a matter of when the crash happens. In 5 years when ETH crashes from $1000 to $600 people will say "eth cucks on suicide watch had 5 years to realize it was in a bubble."

the whole world is a bubble

ur a living breathing meme dweeb

why hasn't this happened?

what other large-scale markets could be tapped for crypto use?

there are lots of millionaires out there right now

Look into the upcoming ico REX. It's going to be on the ethereum platform and it's supposed to revolutionize the real state market

Don't know.

But LTC is going to follow ETH to $100 in the coming months because of SegWit and Lightning activating. LTC will be an effective hedge against Bitcoin never getting scalability in the form of SegWit/Lightning.

Right now you should look to buying LTC and ETC

How much do you think Etereum will rise? I was thinking 1 or 2 coins at $100

ETH right now? There's no telling. $100 was definetly the target but the market is bananas right now.

I don't think ETC will ever be the same value as ETH but ETC still has some rise in it now that ETH is doing so well.

typewriters were a bubble
horses were a bubble
shitting on the ground was a bubble (it's still going strong in india though desu senpai)

Your from /g/ aren't you.

what if i am, nigger?

Never said it was a bad thing.

>what if i am, nigger?

Quads confirm a yes

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU

post wallet, will send a couple dollars when i get around to it.

eth / xem only

www.empowr.com/Houst10

what kind of neo shilling is this?

>top right

top kek

what is the next big stable currency? peercoin?
why does dogcoin still xist?