/wpsg/ - World of Warcraft Private Servers General

Sunwell Edition

>What?
Fresh Wrath of the Lich King server that starts 27th January 2018.

>Rates
1-70: x2
70-80: x1

>Create account
sunwell.pl/

>Realmlist
set realmlist logon.sunwell.pl

>Download
Normal client (direct): download.sunwell.pl/Sunwell.pl-World-of-Warcraft-Win.rar
Normal client (torrent): download.sunwell.pl/world.of.warcraft.3.3.5.no.install.torrent
Legion remaster (direct): download.sunwell.pl/Sunwell.pl-World-of-Warcraft-Win-LegionRemaster.rar

>Guilds:
Something about a Horde guild has been said.

>Light's Hope / Elysium:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UuwQZdd
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=5&d=wotlk&tal=0000000000000000000000000000235051302020052330320031051000000000000000000000000000
sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/33-realm-firsts-titles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for roll horde with the finns and other eurobulls.
Casual/fun guild this time
pm kuvis on discord for more details

Since Lupos got nerfed in last update, what pet should I get as a level 28?

I'm gonna be rolling a Warlock until i can become a chad death knight, probably on the horde i don't know, i may split it into horde and alliance making a cute draenei for the DK.

>not rolling memehaven
lmao

crogge....

>insert name since you have no excuse

shenna...

tranny(facebookdots)

Vlad...

seething

GUMMIES OR FRESH WOTLK WHICH ONE BROS? AHHHH

Memeries is trying hard boys!

>fool me 6 times shame on you
>fool me 7 times-

Gummies
>content cleared by gms for GRIZZLY
>gummies friends given instant 70 with full epics
Sunwell
>professional team of based poles with 20 years of dev experience
>hardmode naxx
>chads who cucked memoriescucks just because they can

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

mmm quite pungent, my dear.

thank you friend i can see clearly now

>fool me 6 times shame on me
>fool me 7 times shame on me again

Going to level a priest on sunwells new WoTLK server but not too sure how to do it. Should I go disc and farm dungeons, whilst being slower at quests or shadow so I can do quests faster but a longer wait in dungeons?

Pop will be high enough to spam rdf/bgs all the way to 80 so just stay disc

What the fuck am I on the right server?

I am on Remote Alliance, the TBC server, and theres nobody fucking around.

I tried /who people in the 10s and theres very very little.

Someone explain?

95% of the players on gummys are bots btw.

I'm getting old and slow. Warlock, Mage or Druid? I'm open to suggestions, never played a lot of WotLK, just retail with my RL friends during the ICC simulator.

Is it only the new realm which uses Legion textures on Sunwell? I downloaded the legion client to see how it looked and logged onto their polish realm, the background from character creation was from legion but none of the textures or character models seem to be

Boomking

Can you guys please help me play the game and stop circle jerking about gummy discord or trannies?

You did something wrong then. I downloaded the remaster and everything was fine, but I've switched back to normal WotLK.

btw forgot about Discord link: discord.gg/UuwQZdd

RDF is only faster than questing when you have a competent 5m team. If you're going to pug up to 80, it's slower than powering through quests. Go holy up to, or beyond if you like it, level 55 or so. You can switch to shadow at that time, instead of at 40, since talent spells don't really overpower holy till later. Focus on imp HF/smite build ( armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=5&d=wotlk&tal=0000000000000000000000000000235051302020052330320031051000000000000000000000000000 ) then decide if you want to play spriest from then out.

I think I'm just being retarded. It seems to be working now but every time I retest it the character creator has the legion background but wotlk models, but they are the legion models in game

You didn't say what ver of the game you were playing. They fluctuate.

>hyping up shitwell when memories is coming

>hyped for any of these

>memeries

>GUYS PLEASE JUST WAIT ONE MORE MONTH
>OUR 17 YEAR OLD FROGPOSTING DEVS JUST NEED MORE TIME!

Thought you were joking because I'm used to the OOMkins, but they are nice in WotLK? You just need to put faerie fire, nuke and then switch nuke after a proc or something, right? Guess I can do that and add some clutch combat rez every now and then.

They do very competetive dps throughout the entire expansion, plus the provide very nice raid buffs

gummy has 500 people on discord but only double digits in game, why?

They play a teeter totter system with lunar/solar buffs, which basically means you just spam wrath till it crits, then spam starfire till it crits, starfall between, and yes, combat rez here n there. Downside being you're stuck as a ugly bearowl and can't show off your sick bandaid looking gear.

Because we're all just there to laugh at him.

where do we roll on angrathar tho?

What do you mean where?

Sounds fun enough. Guess you level as feral, right?

I feel like theres a joke I'm not in on.

Yeah. I mean you can also play feral at cap, but it has the hardest rotation in the game to be competitive dps iirc. Leveling is pretty simple, think like a rogue but harder to be ganked. Also booms get typhoon, so at cap you'll have fun blasting people off ledges like naxx port area, tower in DB, mid EotS, etc.

Horde or Alliance? Guilds?

>memories
>sunwell
>quality
pick one

Horde

WoTLK power rankings please? Don't want to level to 80 and find out my class is shit

Sunwell of course, they have the experience and the staff.

all classes and specs are good in wotlk

why wouldn't you wait another month?

dps, heal, or tank? I mean pala can fit all those roles and still be very viable in any spec, but not so much other classes.

I really like this picture.

Holy and not disc?

I can play paladin, priest and druid at high level in both pve and PvP. I swear wpsg used to have an official power ranking by patch document

>"we've fixed fear issue long time ago"

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT

T-there will be improvements guys COME AND PLAY ON MEMORIES GUYS ;-; WE HAVE NICE PEPE MEMES!

Disc was more powerful in tbc/vanilla for leveling, but wrath overhaul on the tree showed holy was more powerful with the smite/HF buffs. Dot, bubble, wand was no longer a better build.
I don't really remember a power ranking chart. There are always "we need x" charts, and gear prebis sheets, but rankings I don't think I've seen, outside of old simcharts of dps for fights. Also with regards to pservers, some specs might be better than others, whereas they were worse on retail, due to bugs or things coded wrong. Hybrids are never a bad choice, since you have a 1/3 chance of getting a top dog spec, as well as being able to shift needs of a party/raid with dual talents.

Anyone here is playing on Kronos? How's the population? Should I wait for Kronos 3 before I start playing?

Yes of course wait for k3 if you are going to go with kronos. Light's hope will probably cuck them by releasing a fresh realm though lol

apparently sunwell has their own server hosting company. i mean one of their admins is an owner of the company. lol

If you guys are gonna keep these threads going you should definitely include "WoW" somewhere in the subject or OP. It's a common term people use when searching the catalog.

....please wait 1 month for memories

Good idea. I usually search for warcraft though

added pic

It says "World of Warcraft" in the title, lol

I have a regular 3.3.5a client which I will play on minimum. Zygor guides add-on and I'm rolling a hunter, I have a huge stock of Doritos and mountain dew next to my blender and a commode. Anyone else going for realm first?

sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/33-realm-firsts-titles/
Maybe realm first engineering lol

Yeah but the search function just matches the string you enter to any threads that contain it. A good OP should have both "WoW" and "Warcraft" somewhere so people don't miss the thread.

That’s.....actually really cool

ameribros, keep the thread alive

search wpsg

Senna killed wpsg, sorry m8.

senna and harmoo blown to the other orbit

>playing cucks hope
>playing sellysium
>waiting for mememories

long time... no stinky dragon.. i feel it coming... BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

wotlk fags get out. this is a tbc thread.

is kuvis gay

doubt it

how come the finns cant handle a real tbc server?

there are no real tbc servers

you're being deliberately dumb right now and you know it.

no
this is a nighthaven thread

What happens when you burnout on wow all together? Wait for classic launch?

you are free to prove me wrong

play another shitty mmo for a while
i've been playing ffxi and am fresh and non-burnedout for sunwell

1-4 I play a warrior on sunwell
6-9 I play a druid
5 I play a warlock

am fresh? What's that? Also trying to find other shit to play, but it seems new stuff won't be out till mid/end of 2018, and older shit I've mostly already tried (bar p2p titles). Even tried/trying that new shitty sidescroller moba from ncsoft, it's like meh, but kinda feeling that desperation mode coming on.

go play blade n soul
or path of exile since you guys seem to like starting over on the freshest fresh fresh so often knowing damn well nothing you do is matter and the server WILL die, over and over and over until something fresher happens.
they WILL find a way to fuck up classic, and as i said, you guys are more addicted to starting over than actually playing a vanilla WoW with any longevity.

>am fresh? What's that?
i am fresh and non-burnedout

friendly reminder for considering what to roll

>icc

>normal mode

that's still icc, which is gonna be irrelephant for probably like 2 years or so. with the rate of quitting & starting somewhere "fresh", these things are pretty useless. then again even one for naxx/ulduar (from retail) would be pretty useless since people who werent in beta dont know about class specific bugs & its 3.3.5 talents

Psure I've tried some BnS, didn't enjoy it too much, and my 2010 toaster didn't seem to like it either. Also tried tera, raiderZ, dragon nest, vindictus, etc combo action types and they all felt the same. Was pretty hyped when BDO was coming out, but then it asked for too much graphically, and stunted on many sections. PoE have tried too, don't like isometrics of any kind. I think people like to reroll servers (probably projecting here) because they enjoy that fresh experience of a "new" game coming out that many people initially play and are always online for. When you hit endgame cap on any WoW server, people go into hibernation railogging, or quit. So you're stuck with an empty skinnerbox world with daily caps (wotlk+).
Realized it was a run on sentence after posting. Thought it was some mmo I hadn't actually heard of yet.