pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

>early FE4 thread no one will say anything about
Just another day

What does she mean by this /feg/?

Go choke on a dick, spic.

I have two Alms and they do fucking nothing. How could IS make him so bad? Who needs windsweep? Or is he buildable?

8D

You really need to consider suicide

>complain about early thread
>somehow manage to make this post 13 seconds before the redirect
Unironic autism

Holy shit she loves L'Arachel.

Tailtiu is kinda cute. Geneology remake with MU when?

I find it hilarious how everyone rolled for both the bait banners when the legendary, Valentines and 1st anniversary banner is literally coming.

These people must be whales or totally dumb.

I only used 55 orbs so far and already got Catria and Saber as pity breaker. Someone give me something.

I don't even know who'd I give shield pulse.

>Frieggers

I +1'd him. He is pretty shit. I'd probably be better off with a black knight.

>every banner is bait
Stop.

>Lyon's GHB has reinforcements
Are you guys ready?

i love this innocent Good Poster routine like early threads aren't your entire MO

>people roll for units they like
Holy shit what retards

>Eirika Sue and her crew
>not bait
Uhhhhh

youre like the people who talk about gpus, telling you to wait before the upgrade since another series is coming out soon enough. and 3 months later you will recommend the exact same fucking thing.

>Ayra 33/40 +Regnal Astra
>Mia 35/40
>Marisa 30/36
ummmm GBAkeks?

>my thundercock 0z2 against story map Myrrh
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

im waiting on shield pulse to spook me so i can give to tana desu

What would they even put in the 1st anniversary banner? Hero Fest 3 would be pretty underwhelming. It's nice, sure, but it's not special enough.

I'm hoping for a free 5*

>tfw all your favorite reds are garbage

is this bait?

Obsessed

didnt i filter you already

Are we gonna make it bros?

I whaled for this Myrrh but she came pretty easily. I was getting 2-3 Myrrhs every pack of 140 orbs at least, not including pity breakers. The +def/-spd one I used as a base only turned up near the end though.

legendary is never worth it unless you specifically want the seasonal repeats and those are already known. Valentine's is another holiday so it's gonna be fatesawakening.

We're probably getting a bunch of orbs in the coming updates anyway, what do you actually think will be on the unconfirmed 1st anniversary banner that'll be better than Myrrh and how do you know we're not just getting a town/my castle mode?

What's the point of bait if you don't bite it??
*taps head

if only you could deport spics from the internet

+hp -def Myrrh or +res -atk. I’m guessing both are bad.

Get her outta my head. I can't stop thinking about sex with her.

>rolling on 8% when there's pretty much no chance of there being anything I want
>Valentines guaranteed to give us more Tharjas and Camillas
>First anniversary banner is just the askr trio along with an announcement that you can refine their weapons
I want Myrrh more than anything else that IS can feasibly offer me if Gray is on the Valentines banner by some miracle THEN I'll feel bad about spending orbs

Fill me in on our boy. Is triangle Adept a must? Would atk / res work also? Is he best with his original Tome? Does he want swordbreaker or red tomebreaker or does he want quick riposte in his b slot and distant defense in his S slot? These are questions that I need to have answered.

>shield pulse on Tana
lmao

Jesus christ

Wendy please, why can't you be more like your brother? I just want my strong Ostian frontline.

That was my favorite Support.

Any chance Innes will be on the TT banner?
I'd really love to get my hands on the smug archer cunt

It is.
Horsety is based.

>Legendary
what are they even going to put on it
all the good units were already on the first/second ones and now you have three legendary shitters taking up pity breaker spots instead of two

Why would it be bait?

I have a Tana and no B skill for her yet. Should I? She also has Brave Lance+ inherited, but I have no idea what to do with her

Almbulance.

>Rolling on these clearly bait focuses instead of the 2021 Christmas FE Switch anniversary Herofest 10% focus rate extravaganza
Man you guys are guys are going to be kicking yourself in 3 years

Consider suicide

No, you

Imagine.

I never thought I'd be as upset about a -DEF roll as I would be a -ATK or SPD elsewhere.

What should I do with Myrrh? She's +ATK at least.

which boys do you REALLY want to huff huff?

which boys do you want to be huffed by?

>wouldn't he eat a second counter attack which usually kills?
If they live to attack him again. I haven't seen a blue that live through him, specially because his Pursuit Siegmund doubles through Wary Fighter.

mufufufufu

Does that Herofest have Myrrh? No? Who cares.

>Not saving it for powercreeped FE16 banner

Pheraian soldiers > Ostian soldiers.

what does huff huff mean

none you faggo

I AM THE DEMON KING

You're actually lacking as much foresight as these other people.
I on the other hand have recently become a father so my grand-grandson can pull on the mars colonization anniversary all reds (RED PLANET) banner.

brave lance and lad if youre boring
vidofnir and fury if your not a whale but also not utterly boring
vidofnir, fortress defense, and shield pulse/guard if shield pulse is restricted toward fliers if youre a madman like me.

>Oh Chrom on!
It's ok should I just feed his aether to mmarth?
I was gonna blow 20000 feathers for that anyway

Also what do I do with the my weird looking myrrh?

this cutie
Xander

Can someone please tell me why Myrrh has fuck huge defense at lv 40 yet has a tiny 3 neutral def at lv 1? Does she just keep getting defense at each level up? Why is that?

>Imagine having AIDS because you fucked an Ylissean public woman and whore

>Using the armor knights
You madman

There can be only one answer.

How is this even allowed?

I almost feel scared to ask exactly how much.

To both!

>legendary
Shit units, shitty seasonals, and a few mediocre units. Maybe one or two actually good units, but you're arguably better off trying to get them off-banner on another banner anyway because of math.
>Valentines
Oh boy more Fateswakening characters in slutty costumes, I can't wait!
>1st anniversary
What could they possibly do for a banner on the 1st anniversary? The best thing they could do is give away a free unit.

>+atk-spd Julia popped my cherry

How do I build her? I just wanna vent my anger killing all the dragons I see.

Does Dozla not know that she's a girl?

>not the dragon ball collab event in 2023
it's like you don't want the 340 BST armored cav mage Goku with effectiveness nullifying skills

to reflect her huge growth rates in fe8

>your favourite units are all red
>only merge your favourite units
>uncoming favourite units will also be red
>I will never have a decent team, just +10 red swords

This is why we have bonus experience and resets, user

1 5 0 %

Quick! Post your defences!

I want Myrrh, not legendary OCs or seasonal garbage.

does he still get his melee ALLBREAKER on the first saiyan evolution?

>horseshitter getting cucked in story maps
kek

>Xander gets to fuck this
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>-spd
I'm so sorry

You're retarded. That's a huge bait banner for the Armored Omnicolor Dragon Flier Mage Cav Yukata Lucina in 2312.

>olivia
>ylissean

ya messed up, user

I love my -hp +spd Julia with Fury, Desperation, and BA seal. She can kill almost everything

FCorrin if you want some Dark Breath shenanigans

all patrician taste

I'm kind of glad Marisa underperforms next to Mia and Ayra. I've had enough of sword infantry randomly being powercreep monsters out of nowhere.

Can we mention Marisa being another waifish myrmidon girl with 30 defense inexplicably though? At least when Ayra did it she had a little bit of armour on. If IS wanted to balance these girls, you'd think Def would be their dump stat. Instead nothing is their dump stat.

I got my first Gray today! I'm so happy.

Thar she blows.

Can you give me one so I can fill his page on my FEDex?

before Sutr scares him away and takes his prize

I didn't know Tharja was a dragon

She literally has an 11 growth rate in defense. 10/12 depending on IVs.13's the highest any other unit ever goes and that's only with a +defense nature.