/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Setsubun Drinking Banquet Picture Scroll: Kiraku Hundred-Story Pagoda]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20180125.php

Starts 24/1, ends 31/1 12:59, Kintoki, Raikou and Shuten are on rotating rateup, Ibaraki and Tomoe are always on rateup.
24: All 3
25: Kintoki and Shuten
26: Shuten and Raikou
27: Kintoki and Raikou
28: Kintoki
29: Shuten
30: Raikou
31 to 3/3: All 3
4: Kintoki
5: Shuten
6: Raikou
7: All 3

Whenever you use a servant, they become fatigued and cannot be used again for 4 hours. Use the hot spring and they can rest 5 at a time and recover their stamina in half the time. You cannot use supports.

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Nobu a CUTE.

The cutest onsen.

Is Arash popular with the female fandom or just only liked as fujo material?

Year of Foreigner!

Meltlilith reborn

Explain this goddammit I am physically angry. THREE YEARS INTO THE GAME and SABER, this franchise's face (and the app icon for that matter) still doesn't have a costume. I would think she would be the first one, or maybe get one along Mashu. But fucking MEDB got one and I don't think anyone (that matters) unironically plays Medb. And Astolfo got one for fucks sake.

>But fucking MEDB got one and I don't think anyone (that matters) unironically plays Medb
Nasu plays Medb.

>Stay up late in nticipation of Arcsys's new game
>Have some of the comfiest fgog discussion in the past few months.
Some of you guys are alright, don't come to chaldea tomorrow.

nice OP pic

>But fucking MEDB got one and I don't think anyone (that matters) unironically plays Medb
Nasu does though, also fuck Takeuchi, be happy that you get to design a servant each Summer.

>implying there's any Chaldea to come back to

No, please do come to Chaldea tomorrow.

what new game?

Saber's costumes are entirely new servants.

>Rule Breaker could save Sakura in an instant by unequipping her card
>But she's too skilled to be hit by it
This is some strange Luck E

Is something happening tomorrow?

>kintoki is 200 level boss to show off his new sprite and motion for the poor fucks who couldn't roll him

Raita.

Doobers.
Dragon Ball Fighter Z.
I was worried at first because the cast looked very samey kinda like older MK's where everyone did the same few things with special to mix it up but some of the new additions to the cast look really sick.

>don't come to chaldea tomorrow.
Chaldea is fucking frozen though.

>1-3* shitters only useful as cannon fodder for easy-as-shit non-boss floors
>literally EVERYONE saving gold master race for bosses
DelightJews finally admitting that 4-5* are the ONLY servants that matter.

I want a Fate Fighterz game, with the same system as Marvel vs Capcom. Fast paced 2D fighting game using characters as assists. Just like Musou games aren't real beat-em up action games, those Anime-arena games aren't real fighting games. They are just genres to make weak companies more succesful because those games are so easy to make, Fate deserves better.

GOLDEN

JK MAX

One (1) day until the Extra anime. What are your expectations?

Ew

I want to fuck Chloe. Very badly. There's literally not a single other loli I'm into. But oh my fucking god, she triggers me more than every other girl in the franchise, even Medusa.

Chloe is hot.

>fighting games
no

Sad little Melvin can't have fun and is all alone.

HAI HAI

A lot of shitposting about Nero and angry foxfags, many deviations from the game. I just want Dan and Robin's death scene to be there.

Based Raita

Ayy lmaos, not even once.

>hating fighting games
Low-skill, low-effort faggot

>Save
She's already dead, user.

>save
She's a doll user. She's dead unless they pull some serious bullshit.

Normies bitching.

Think it through, it's the best way to make all servants shine because all characters need to be somewhat equal. And they look great if well-done.

Instead we got 2 Extra games about being in a lifeless arena beating weird shapes with the ocassional Servant fight. And.. Extella, which is again about beating weird shapes AND a Musou to make it worse.

>All her events in the game are about how she fucks everyone except you
>Fucks all your girl servants, as you watch
She's a cuck servant

She's the damn same as Angelica or Shirou at the end of HF, people are just being hypocrites about it and being picky saying Sakura doesn't count. They say the only thing making her so crazy at the moment is having Berserker card installed too long.

Was I spamming JETS in any way? No.
Or are you just another DWcuck that can't handle the fact that this kusoge is exactly like FFBE, Granblue, and all the other gamble-happy gacha trash out there?

Twitter?

Not Hakunon ;_;

A second season animating all of CCC so I can finally see the story for myself.

>those Anime-arena games aren't real fighting games.
What kind of anime arena games?
Shit like Xenoverse and Naruto Ultimate ninja storm?

But hell yeah i'd be down for a fightan with servants.

I still believe.

>fightan with servants
Just get a PSP emulator and Fate/Unlimited Codes

>She's a cuck servant
>How curious. I feel so calm just being in your room. This is the first time I’ve felt that about anyone outside my family. Lend me your shoulder for a minute...
>For those times I'll be close (lit. snuggle/cuddle up) to you. Even if it's just for a bit, keep me in your thoughts. If you do, I won't care about the pain. So don't hold back and give it to me? Okay, Master?

Chloe is definitely DTF with Guda.

I want to play CoD4 with Tomoe!

Yes exactly, those 2. And I think the Fate arcade game is done in that style.

>Implying I don't play that.
I want a sequel with slightly less infintes.
Also hopefully some non-fsn servants I really grew to like.

I would be pretty happy if they released a servant fighting game like Melty Blood.

owo

stupid new captcha

>so I can finally see the story for myself.
Hakuno bullies everyone: the game.

D'eon > Astolfo

You know, fucking Astolfo as a straight man isn't that bad. Servants can be safely butt-fucked since they're just mana-ghosts and he looks better than most girls. I would gladly penetrate him instead of some ugly girl, just gotta ignore the dick.

More tin cans when?

>people saving their highest level servants for bosses to be on the safe side proves that 3* and below are irrelevant
Thanks for the laugh.

If they use her as the tutorial character I'm going to be mad.

>Hakuno bullies everyone: the game.
Details. Doesn't he get like a mind-reading spell?

This. Armored sprites are the coolest. Such a waste we don't get more of that.

Stop being in denial and coming up with excuses. Just suck his cock; you know you want to.

You know it is coming, Fai.

Never gonna happen. Too much work to program and balance a fighting game, when TM can just keep putting new servants in FGO and attract all the desperate virgin Japcucks that keep this kusoge afloat.

Why is this so cute?
like if you did this with Mordred without the armor it wouldn't be as cute

That's not Raita

Yeah you're probably right. the fact that they made a Musou instead of another stratagy style game, or a proper adventure beat-em up or anything like that shows that they're focusing on low-effort high-reward shit.

>Fai
Hakunon is just cuter man. I'm no /u/ faggot.

Yes, thanks to Kiara he can see the secrets of girls and exploits them to bully the girl, Hakuno is a massive S thanks to how much fun he has bullying everyone from Liz to BB.

>confusing level for rarity
Thank YOU for the laugh

>implying people aren't keeping their grailed silvers and bronzes in reserve too

Real talk, what would you rather have?
A PERFECT account with every servant you want, on NA or JP?
You can actually read shit and understand what the fuck is happening on NA (99% of fgog are EOPs)
But arguably, JP will stick around longer time than NA.

Extra gameplay was hot garbage , take off your rose tinted glasses

JP

oh it was horrible, and the musou is ah uge upgrade, but a musou is also less effort is what i'm saying.

JP

JP of course, the translations of NA are horrible and I understand enough moonrunes to get the gits of everything.

How do you fix Liz?

>focusing on low-effort high-reward shit
Oh, please. Like anyone here wouldn't do the same.

Do we know how many episodes will have?

JP

NA.

Make dragon stew out of her.

24 like all standard Fate anime

>Takagi's author drew some servants
My forehead fetish is growing stronger.

make her tail even more deliciously thick and have her use it more

It's a sound business decision if you can get away with it, which they have because they usually back up the medicore gameplay with an engaging story or characters.

Just wish we got some more variety in games since the setting gives you alot of cool ways you adapt the game into.

Every pretentious faggot praising it just cause Shaft, /a/ HATING it, Nero wank, good music etc.

SHAFT IS THE SHIT

Cut her tail and give it to Beowulf to make some delicious steak

Do something with Battle Continuation. Seriously, it feels like such a pointless skill on her.

I want a footjob from her.