Give me some good books on the HRE, Veeky Forums

Give me some good books on the HRE, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/search?q=wappen herzöge von.württemberg&client=ms-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=imnv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjL-qPYgNjQAhUGXRoKHWXYDR0Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=615#imgrc=8m2_RqxruftZuM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Essay on the Customs and the Spirit of Nations by Voltaire

Heart of Europe

Why does leftypol shit on the HRE so much when it is one of the clearest examples of No Borders in history? While Voltaire was a pro nation state sissy?

>
>
>

>Implying only lefties ridicule the garbage that was the Unholy German Federation.

>yfw you realize the EU is the successor to the HRE

Is the Veeky Forumstorian in your pic the duke of Württemberg?

>tfw it has been prophecized
>EU symbology is already full of Christian references
>Katechon here we come

Stop it pls! It's enough that the EU literaly let's schools teach We wuz charlemagne and shit.
Also for the EU to be next hre there need to be atleast 200 more "states" in there. The more like the Deutsche Bund

We wuz tho

The Holy Roman Empire: A Thousand Years of Europe's History

Thanks for the suggestions

leftypol doesn't really care about history, or the consequences of repeating it

They do, after all, think that communism hasn't been tried and always pay the price for trying it out once again

It is the Emperor who resides in Aachen.

The Holy Roman Empire by James Bryce.

But the it's the right of the duke's of Württemberg to bear the Reichssturmfahne

Give me proof that this heraldry belongs to the Duke of Württemberg, peasant!

Nice meme

this desu

So they're both written by Peter Wilson? Do they have different approaches and focal points?

Sorry I'm on mobile right know so so only a google pictures link: you see the coat of arms of the duks/king ob Wb: 3 deer for wb, black and yellow for teck, 2 fishes for Mömpelgard/mombeliard and the Reichssturmfahne for (Mark)gröningen
Since the middle ages the right to carry the imperial flag in times of warwas given to this city which was part of Württemberg since the 15th century
google.es/search?q=wappen herzöge von.württemberg&client=ms-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=imnv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjL-qPYgNjQAhUGXRoKHWXYDR0Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=615#imgrc=8m2_RqxruftZuM:

h<
r<
e