Stocks Thread

Stocks Thread

Getting burned out from all the coin stuff. What's some good stocks at good prices

That was written a long fucking time ago to the point where its not relevant in today's market

>its not relevant in today's market
umm yeah it is. Have you even read it?

>mfw my strat is to buy when a company that has a bad pr day

Lol ok I'll read it

Get that Airline money

> he's burned out from all the coin stuff

7 years to hit $20 billion, 1 year to hit $30 billion, 3 months to hit $40 billion, 1 day to hit $44 billion

.com boom was $2.5 trillion and it wasn't even global

and you want to trade stocks?

Kk keep me posted.

True you make valid points

what stocks would you guys invest 100 USD in?

You need $2000 for normal brokerage accounts poorfag

its honestly more about mindset, also what kind of things to look for in certain companies, like debt with utility companies etc. also companies that acquire things, how to spot dilution through the 10-q, what happens to market after to many ipos... it has alot of useful information that can always be applied.

i own btc, ltc, and eth... i also own stocks. problem?

I never said that i do not have a brokerage account. Have one from my bank.

14 shitposts in and not a single symbol for OP :^)

I made my point in a harsh way but desu you are genuinely wasting time and money by investing in stocks instead of crypto.

i do both, im not poor by any means, i enjoy looking through companies and investing in long term and short term stock plays. OTC plays blue chip plays, cryptos, bonds.... i really don't think going all in on one market is fun, i like putting money EVERYWHERE, i even have some real estate and currently starting investment funds with different people.

If you want to stick to one thing thats fine, but not everyone wants to stick to only one thing, it can get boring.

JNUG has been in desperation for a while now.

I just trade stocks on my free time, I don't have any idea how to get started with crypto.

Nyrstar stocks good right now! Very low price.

FUTL
DHCC

Any opinion on the recent approval for a pair of 4x leveraged ETFs on the S&P500?

It's being quieted but there's a shitstorm coming for Intel. Sounds like from the leaks ALL of their chips have government backdoors built in from the factory. Stay strong amd bagholders, goldman wanted more amd.