/assg/ General

I Want to Fuck the Pig Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Food for Spidermom:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMyg3BaFrtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YV-8gTtnyoA
roblox.com/games/990364410/BtD-REDUX-BIG-UPDATE-1-10-0
twitch.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Daddy fingers.

Jenny in DbD!

ITT we trigger each other, I start:
>playing huntress on the swamp

>Start match
>10 seconds in
>Both hex totems destroyed at the same time
This happened in a game of shelter woods versus the huntress. I spawned 20 feet from one hex totem and started working on it immediately.

Does this look right?

>decide to stop being a gencuck
>go for the epic unhooks
>all games end with 3 gens remaining

Stop playing by survivorfaggots made up rules

8th for BILL!

CUTE!
CUTE!!!

DBD ON SUICIDE WATCH, IT'S OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=aMyg3BaFrtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YV-8gTtnyoA

>mobile games

Post good pairings.

This. Only YOU can make the killers lives better.

>chink ripoffs
>implying that's new
what I find more amusing is that there's a DBD ripoff in roblox

roblox.com/games/990364410/BtD-REDUX-BIG-UPDATE-1-10-0

This is an odd question, but have of the VA’s ever been on stream? I’d love to hear one of them speak.

Not_queen is ugly and pretty fat. Sarah is way prettier.

One was on last stream and apparently this dude Voiced David King. They said though that some random black dude voiced David Tapp, he was apparently their DJ for their Xmas party (kek).

What's with the post game blood point bonus?
What triggers it? Are we just getting free points now?

>yfw the frogs gave a nasty junkie more attention and care for her mechanics than you ever got and you will be left to rot with no balance changes
FREDDY DESERVED BETTER

Yeah I don't understand where all this self restraint to not nerf the new killer on week 1 came from all of a sudden. Maybe they actually realize they jumped the gun on Freddy?

Thrill of the Hunt and BBQ both award their points under some randomly titled bonus, offerings should otherwise be properly labeled when they're awarded.

They did, they said they jumped the gun to fast with Freddy.

An idea:
Vampire killer that gains abilities (temporary) from feasting on downed survivors, once per survivor per game.
Ability depends on which survivor you've feasted on:
>Dwight - Some sort of extra aura reading?
>Meg - Slight MS buff
>Claudette - Become harder to see
>Jake - Immunity to flashlights/firecrackers
>Feng - Faster vault speed
>David - Stun recovery/faster lunge range

Ran out of ideas but fill in the rest with whatever.

Insidious camping as leatherface is the most fun experiences you can have after "being nice" and leaving the hook right away to not camp.

I strongly recommend it.

Yeah and he'll be called Edward and sparkle whenever someone shines a suntube on him.

No thanks, I'd rather have a Scream killer who phones a random survivor and asks them a series of horror movie themed questions. IF they get em wrong then their aura is revealed to the killer for X seconds.

And yet they never went back and fixed him. ffs frogs get it together

This, if they really wanted to admit that they fucked up they would of done something about it. Instead they """fixed""" the nurse for their precious new copyrighted map and removed a single pallet from 1-2 maps.

has anyone else not gotten the new map yet?

Nope : /

Anyone having a link to truetalent ragequitting?

It was in my history, don't judge me.

twitch.
tv/videos/221847835

>Nea - Drug induced rage
>Ace - +10 Charisma
>Tapp - You get too old for this shit
>Laurie - PERMA Instadown
>Quentin- Survivors die when they look at you
>Bill - You get lung cancer

>get new map as leatherface
>insidious in the Saw room
>every single survivor funnels in for the gen achievement
epic

I was trying to get the adept David Tapp trophy, and after the trial was over I was given a point bonus that said something along the lines of "post game bonus". No WGLF, no offerings. Just Tapp and his perks.

They probably don't know how to buff him without possibly making him OP. Hell look at the wraith "buffs"

Have the action speed reduction take place as soon as the dream transition starts, reduce transition time by a couple seconds, hell, maybe even buff his speed to 120% or so, there's lots of things they could try.

The Pigs VA showed up on the stream for a few seconds just to say Hi to the chat.

need a timestamp for that 6hr long video

Looked through it, it's the last match: 5:48:00. Apparently this guy doesn't like that people like to play games with friends.

Are you sure there wasn't an offering from someone else affecting you, like streamers or an envelope?

How is trappy boi adapting to the new map ?

Quentin

Daddy?

The Entity's hooks in code name.

Maybe it was because he was released during a Free to play weekend so there was a flood of new players who didn't know what to do. Same goes for people who played for a while because Freddy was different.

>Not having a proper grasp of your game or how to balance it
>Listening to people with under 10 hours played
These are not good enough excuses, I'm sorry. If it was their first new killer I'd cut em some slack (in fact I have, quite a bit). But they completely dropped the ball on a very iconic killer. They should of at least undone a few of his nerfs as there were like what, 3-4? All they had to do was throw Fred a bone and tell us that they'll get to him eventually.

Are your surprised? I mean shit the nurse at launch was strong as shit.

Fucking dumb Frogs. Here, I'll do it for them.

Dream transition is now 5 seconds by default, but transition reduction addons no longer stack. (minimum of 3 seconds transition with one addon instead of 4 seconds with two addons)
Pulling a survivor into the dream world can now be charged to perform an AOE.
Once woken up, a survivor permanently suffers from a drowsy status, and will slowly fall back to sleep unless they keep active by doing actions like gens, healing, sabo etc.
Staying still for too long, or hiding in a locker will make you sleepy and speed up the process of falling back to sleep.
Selfcare no longer wakes a survivor, only gen explosions or another survivor can do this.
Sleeping survivors can see the auras of other survivors suffering for the drowsy status, but only at a close range.
They cannot see the aura of non-drowsy or sleeping survivors.
Borrowed time does not effect the unhooker if they are not in the dreamworld at the time of the unhook, but effects the unhooked survivor as usual.
Lullaby is directional.
Fire Up changed to have higher values.
Blood Warden with a timer on the icon like old NOED so you can better see how much time you have left before it dispells.

Tada.

he's just incredibly salty in general. He's a solid player but holy shit I can't watch him for long

Who the fuck is ochido and why do people keep talking about him in my post-game chat?

>Once woken up, a survivor permanently suffers from a drowsy status, and will slowly fall back to sleep unless they keep active by doing actions like gens, healing, sabo etc
Holy shit, this is the best idea that has ever graced /assg/!

Never heard of him, sounds like a weeb.

Quan Chi killer when

Patient zero for survivors being super shitters, all he does is troll killers.

>Patient zero for survivors being super shitters
I thought that was the Perturbed Poodle.

Survivor main streamer who acts like a supreme ass to killers and gloats about it. You can blame him for a lot of typical survivor faggotry.

Nice. Seeing truetalent getting salty is super amusing.

I love his delusion about "streamers are the only ones who get sniped and have a miserable killer experience".

He has valid complaints though but I'm not even surprised that devs dont listen to him because hes a killer main.

I don't get streamers complaining about getting sniped. A lot of kids only watch them because they're also trying to "get on tv" by spamming lobbies. I guess he'd be pretty much fucked if he changed from dbd to any other game now, in terms of money.

>Jake teabags at me
>Knock him down
>Hook
>Teabag back at him until he dies
This is the REAL power of the Pig

The problem is that he rants about how analytical he is and unwinnable situations when he's flat out wrong. He will comment on "that was a perfect play on my part, it was impossible to get him" and "my attack was perfect, he just lucked out on having the dead hard there, nothing I can do in this situation", while at the same time he misjudges his attacks and does stupid shit all the time. The Pig has a slightly shorter range on her basic attack. Watch the video again and you'll see at least three times he missed because he misjudged the range of the attack. Had he waited a split second longer it would have hit before the davids hit the pallets. But no, he always brags about how he makes perfect plays and when he does make a mistake he blames it on dead hard or "unwinnable situations". Yeah, he got dead harded multiple times there, but he attacked early and missed in even more cases. Granted he didn't comment on it this match, but I've watched him enough to see unwinnable situations being his go-to excuse while hyping his analytical and 3D chess-playing skills.

A few days ago he went against Frozen and was trying to allude to him hacking because he was "too good" and "just didn't fall for anything". True is almost as insufferable as angrypug. Almost.

>True is almost as insufferable as angrypug. Almost.
Angerypig seems drunk most of the time, and he doesn't act like he analyzes situations. If anything, he seems most pissed at other survivors than killers. He's still a shithead, but he seems to be having fun, since he's a literal manchild.

Tru3 thinks he's a god-tier killer, and is completely in the MLG mindset, thinking that anyone that beats him is a cheater.

why are twitch viewers such insufferable suck-ups?

tru3 gets dunked on and pallet looped
>you're gonna camp him right?
>just disconnect!
>survivors think this is "skill"
>so this high level survivor play? just looping?

twitch was a mistake

That is actually a really good assessment of them user, and kind of explains why panda is my guilty pleasure to watch on occasion. He's really not good at all, but earnestly seems to be having fun. I want to like tru3 because he is a really killer, but man it's just a painful experience all around

>Admit they jumped the gun on Freddy.
>Still haven't given him even ONE buff.
Really makes me think.

Quick, post your updated tier list with Miss Piggy included!

Haven't heard that idea, but sort of interesting.
Should make it so the killer just stands still for a few seconds to make the call, then the nearest survivors aura is revealed. If you make too much counterplay(I.E. Skillchecks) then it'll be even worse than Freddo at the higher ranks.

Oink oink, have you been doing your dailies?

They want Tru3 to hold them tight at night. Me too.

They're just being sore losers who are looking for someone to blame other than themselves. Some dude got banned 20m after killing some streamer in PUBG because dude claimed it was stream sniping with 0 proof. So thats the world we live in; where big name streamers can snap their fingers and get any player they want banned. Even if he did stream snipe, some player having that much power over a company is just scary.

How good is breaking all the hooks still?

>Piginawig daily.
>Have (ONE) survivor die to your RBT.
>Been playing this game hours upon hours since Pig came out because I love Saw.
>Literally impossible to kill anyone to RBT unless you spend the entire match stalking one guy making sure his timer runs out.
>Better BP gains just using BBQ&Chili and just playing normally.
They need to change this shit to like, just strap RBT's on people or something.
Even the retarded rank 20's don't die to RBT.

Sabo has not been viable since they added the hook regen mechanic.

You joking? Breaking hooks was trash nerfed already and now the Saw patch gives killers a perk that respawns hooks after 10 seconds.

sorry user, that's a pretty shit daily.

To be honest though, no one aside from fresh piggies are running that perk.
Because sabo blows

>They need to change this shit to like, just strap RBT's on people or something
If you wana do the daily then just trap the last survivor in the basement and watch their head go pop while in stealth mode.

>Pig's gen regression perk turns off after a couple of seconds
>Rank 3 doesn't leave the aura on until the gen regresses completely or gets touched
What's even the point then

It was a good perk that was made immediately shit by not improving the 16 seconds to be better as it was upgraded. It should’ve been 1=16, 2=32, 3=∞

Rank 3 isn't unlimited?
What the fuck, I was going to try running it on a few killers, never mind it's trash.

The best idea and solution there is yet it'll never be seen or heard from by the devs.

Thanks to whoever recommended ZubatLEL, this guy is a god. It makes me nervous how he constantly downs survivors and abandons them to chase other survivors which constantly leads to them to be picked up and healed, but he just drops them again and again and again until all four are on the floor. This guy just downed some SWF shitter team like 30 times in one game and they barely did one generator.

I could get the daily done if I tried hard enough.
My problem is that with other dailies, you can do the daily while playing the match. With Pig's daily, you essentially have to forfeit the match to get it done.
So my options are to either spend the match trying to get a RBT to go off for 30k points, or to just play a game with BBQ&C equipped and get 40k a match.

It's just another instance of devs catering to survivors.
The perk could have just been to see the last three gens regressing in white indefinitely and it would have been nowhere near op, but killers can't have anything good.
Meanwhile survivors can see the auras of literally everything nearly all the time with Kindred, Bond, Empathy, Wake Up, Maps, OoO, etc.

this game is like an MMORPG every fucking update, they add something and then five unrelated things break for no reason, like with the floating grass

Just finished a survivor game on the new map, and the only reason we got all 4 out instead of 2 was because there seems to actually be no hooks near one of the doors that can be reached from inside the gate without Iron Grasp/Agitation.

At least the first one seems to have some effort with a different artstyle and design choices. I'd try it if it wasn't in chingchong. The second one looks lazier than DbD itself.

I watch Panda when I want to watch someone who seems like they're having a lot of fun, I watch TydeTyme when I want serious commentary on the game, and I watch Monto when I want to see silly shit (like his "perk wheel" videos). Panda's probably my favorite overall, though.

>kindred 3 and open handed 3
>go into hook phase 2 anyway
why

Yet the devs get triggered whenever someone calls it spaghetti code.

It's forever 16 seconds, the only thing that improves are the number of generators it tracks. So yes, it's purely dumpster tier and will join the vast majority of other killer perks in the "unused" pile.

Most of my disconnects are due to long loading screens. Will get banned for this bug or glitch?

I honestly think it's one of the worst perks in the game. Like, Deja Vu tier.

Why does Trapper feel like a better Saw rep than the actual Saw killer?
RBT's are a non-threatening minigame.
Jigsaw boxes have no repercussions for failing skillchecks.
It feels more like I'm playing Frank Gorshin Riddler since everything I do is a non-threatening distraction from the main objective.

I haven't been banned for proper disconnects yet, you'll be fine.

But that's the main point. You're not supposed to get the RBT 'mori' every time, it'd be a pretty stupid OP mechanic if you could just ignore hookings completely. It's like a secondary Ruin, since you'll have people that can't do gens.

I'm the only one that thinks tru3 lost because he made a bunch of mistakes?

I just imagined Evan getting annoyed that Amanda was messing up all his bear traps. Where he just goes up to a workbench which had some saboed beartraps he needed to fix up, but then when he goes to them they're all reversed and he has no idea what he's looking at.

Should Hangmans trick also work for Evans traps?

No, it's been pretty much agreed upon this thread, he has whiffed in critical moments out of miscalculation. But the truth about the killer side is, that it's really punishing. Survivors can make mistakes and recover still, a killer making mistakes is punished HARD, and unless the survivors also make mistakes, he'll never recover.

He just whines all day.

When do you underage fucks plan on leaving?