/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Lazy ass posters edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/42

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/XKxeZX5r

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0
>Colorized & Retextured Native UI (finally)
mega.nz/#!M0NGlZ6C!XV6LDLkdMjIGjHZq0kLfFaqZ8J2N8ibW_XBrrLgkom4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/ancient-time-hegemony-of-heroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me on the left

Me on the Dead

>Animations are initiated directly from the dialogue, so modders will be able to easily override the animations used in existing dialogues and use existing animations for any conversations they create. It will also be possible for them to add their own animations to the system which we think opens up a lot of fun possibilities!
I can think of a few possibilities.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Anyone else laugh their ass off each time Warsword posts a new development screenshot? They've delayed that garbage for years, and THIS level of quality is what they've come up with.

I was about to finish mine, you don't even know how much you did for /mbg/.Last time I did it it was all in spoiler and few other fuck ups

it's like that xcom mod

Whats the best battle size setting for native/dickplomacy?
300? 400? 500?

generally the dumber the AI the higher the battlesize
so in native you'll probably get your highest battlesize

One that won't turn into 5fps slide-show I guess. You must remember that late game's battles are much more laggy than early game battles for some reason (I didn't play mod w/o that issue yet (so just 4 mods on toaster to be frank)

I see weird shit

Daimyo ed. is a disgrace. I recommed its creator commit suppuku ASAP.

looks cringe af

nay, it's running pretty good for me
It just won't look good on my amiga 500, not his fault
in my private ranking which probably no one gives a fuck but me, Gecko Daimio has 1st place together w/ 1257 (much more polished, but I like yuro shit better than weeb shit). Dickplo pretty close at 2nd, acok at 7 witch cheats and 24 w/o

Reminder that multiplayer is autistic

>be me 100 years ago
>1st time playing warband
>1/4 and 1/2 and other scrub shit
>few ooters btfo me few times in a row
>more than 1 year later, turing diff to max
>looters btfo me few times in a row
>finally get my shit together, months passes
>I'm pretty good at this, lets check MP
>joing ZTM_TD
>bring it on faggots
>they brings
>I can't score singe frag for 1 week
>never less than 20 deaths for full round
>finally get my...

And so on. I'm rly fuckin retard, I spent time on this shit while I could realise how autistic it is and call it a da in what? like 1 week.?
I never fukin learn ( ._.)

wtf are you even trying to say

he's got it w/o issues
probably knows brokenglish pretty well
Anyway I'm not "trying" to say anothing important, move on

I tried it at max. You're not missing out on anything. The models, textures, PostFX, practically everything is shit and clashes with the original visual direction at every turn.

t. Idiot modder with no clue

Shameful!

I see
whose good then?

how to enjoy AD1257? the one song that always plays is annoying me already.

Music sound in game at 0%
Playlist in background

This, and make sure it's a touhou playlist

Hey does anyone have have that painting where that shrugging guy is getting his skull done in by an axe?

i put deodorant on my balls because it smells i can't imagine what it must be like in the olden days t. mbg

>I am not some common tavern drek or tomboy mercenary
>I am not a tomboy
FUCKING DROPPED

>not a tomboy
Dump her on swadia and let the stupid harlot rot there

some bitches have a nerve, don't they?
particulary since they are not tomboys or mercenaries

Can't stand the sight of an upstanding noblewoman?

Speking of which, which lady personalities do go out with you to war?
I remember someone saying it was adventurous and romantic, but I'm not so sure about the romantic part.

I just dont know why people are so obsessed with getting a release date, i want a good game that isnt rushed even if it takes a long time, game development is a long and arduous process man.

>I just dont know why people are so obsessed with getting a release date
It's been 6 years since the announcement and they've hinted at least twice that it was releasing in the near future

Because it's been a long, long time.
I fully agree with you when you say that it's preferable to let devs take their times in order to not shit out a half finished crashing mess, but there's a point where that shit doesn't fly anymore.
They need to haul ass, the more time they take, the longer it take, and the more the game will look outdated, the more the excitement will die down, the less people will be interested.

What about that Dynasty Warriors mod?

adventureous only
if lady wears a furs there is big chance (never 100%, tho) that she is one
Forget that tip in Nordland, half of them wear furs. Also khergjht ones wear simple dresses sometimes

>inb4 100 reasons why I shouldn't put a dick in nord/kherghit/whatever lady unless I want it to fall off

As long as she makes a good solider she can have herpies, I'll puy penis in.

Last protip- don't pack relations w/ their families if they are shit. Just tell them that "No! We must envelope at once!" and they''ll follow you. Much easier. (trick requires castle or town to work)

GekoNewer looks good and works fine.
You'll have to do without a bunch of Diplomacy's newer features though.

I'll finish this one, if potatoe will allow, I don't like to drop shit like that.

>"No! We must envelope at once!"
>envelope

>envelope

I wasn't the user from earlier but I too think that Daimyo fucks up the feeling completely.

Most of all the textures and models of the added armors. I completely agree with that earlier user in that Daimyo is a disgrace.

It's got a bunch of nice features that I regret having to pass on in Gekokujo but I personally refuse to play with these visuals.
If you like it and don't care so much on visual quality, don't let anyone stop you though.

>203132845

fug, I wasn't sure about that one. but I felt lucky %^)
what is the proper word that I wanted to post?

>choosing swadian sluts/rhodok feminists/vaegir druggies/sarranid rape victims over pure nordic and khergit tomboys and steppe ladies

elope

>If you like it and don't care so much on visual quality, don't let anyone stop you though.
I can't, my haha rig can't run anything but lowest settings on dx7, So it's hard to say if I care or not atm,
Well., first games that I played had 2x2 res and just 1 colour so I probably don't

lol

It's less that the textures aren't HD and more that it just doesn't fit.
It's like having a flashing bright cartoon fantasy-armor in a hyper-realistic movie all of a sudden.

It just doesn't fit the artstyle and direction of the original mod. Of course it's also just of an overall poor quality, but you can look behind low-res textures. But models are off and colours clash not only with the pre-existing world but also with itself.

I don't particulary like the new armor-models but I could look past it if it weren't for such amateur-work colours.

kek

something little bit like XIII or Jet Set Radio?

He thought he'd get good in running while driving a car

>7 different eras
>every single of them equipped with a 1h sword
>retards cant still admit its the best overal weapon ever

anyone else play L'aigle mod?
how the fuck am i supposed to get assignments from the king or generals they always ask me to come back later?

L'ereddit

it's a fun mod desu

>expecting to have FUN playing videogames
at least I will give a (You) my poor soul...

When I've get to 3-4:1 at ztm_td I was pretty sure that now I'm pretty good for sure. I should've known better at that time. I checked Ig_battlegrounds, got my shit kicked as fuck once again (and I wasn't even one of that shirt+great warsword pr0s). End of the story its that I never got realy good, but at least I can enjoy mp (except n_ditions,, I can't keep up w/ that pace). Plus I'm pretty good in pointing what sucks if I do shit- me, whole multiplayer or game in general %^)

fun is a buzzword

upboatEd! XD

>plays L'ereddit mod
>upboatedxDdxdD shitpost

quality post user

>it's an "everybody pretends to not be on reddit" episode

>plays L'ereddit mod
>upboatedxDdxdD shitpost
>plebeddit.gif

>>it's an "everybody pretends to not be on reddit" episode

now go and post "I'm first time here, I've read on reddit that this is good place if I wanna find new mod"
No one belives (Ive tried). This place is rly mental as fuck

i genuinely don't go to reddit

>thread is infested with /v/edditfags
A fate worse than death

>they don't know neither of 3 memes
worse than ded, no less

>because spamming the same 3 ebin /mbg/ memes is better!

Where is the original post that lead to this meme

why are they wearing jap fencing gear?

>he doesnt like to listen to loud constant chanting
>being this much of a serf
peasants get out, this thread is nobles only

NOBLEMEN SWERVE

I cant wait to dress like 1100 in bannerlord

> I ain't ded faggots! it's saxon meme!

>whom do you call faggot, faggot my lord?

>late XIc
>wearing ringmail

>pack horsem
>no lance
> king

>whats ur RtR faggot?

what would happen if Willhelm had /mbg/ for army.

You mean you can't wait to dress in Bannerlord like in 1100 years, right?

just let me dream user

>tfw I have spent the last 3 days killing these Zann gooks nonstop
>implying japs aren't the race known for being incels
>implying they aren't literally dying out irl

I just finished slaughtering literally 5 MILLION (figuratively 5k) after already slaughtering 4k gooks, yet they keep fucking coming, and there's still about another 4k sprawling about near their outpost

I think I'm just going to capture all the gook lords and imprison them in my castle, is it possible for them to escape if I built a prison tower?

wait, you are still fighting the gooks?

no if it's folded

Yes user, another day another horde of gooks. They declared war on everyone at the start you see, but since my faction was the only one that pushed back, they got ass-blasted and eventually made peace with everyone but us

I may never know another day without killing a gook

Post your favorite lords.
1. Aetheling Aelfred Aethelwulfing
2. Grainwad
3. Despin

Lugthreni because I like to bully him

Rudin because he's always broken and good natured and never mind to join me

>King Harlaus gives castle X you captured to Lord Grainwad every time
>see this

How can one even tell the weight of their Party's Inventory?
I am unsure how many horses I should be using to carry my shit because I can't tell how many are necessary without going overboard and actually slowing me down.

According to the Wiki for 10 Weight or under only one horse is necessary to counter encumbrance, while for 1000 Weight around 13 horses is a good amount.
How can I tell how much weight do I have though, just the number of Trade Items in each slot?

fuck off, i had 6 wives and 4 of them were romantic

There's a bronze age mod?
Is it good?

I dont know if anyone ever mentioned this, but I just realized:
I'd prefer a 14th-16th century scenario rather than a 12th century scenario.in Bannerlord.
Im sure we all accepted how Bannerlord will be, but I would imagine most people would like later periods instead of just going back where things were more simple.

>lady crushing skull with axe
>not romantic

wha are you, homosex?

Check it with lame packhorses, just add 1 by 1 and look at party speed. Imo this shit doesn't work as well, for normal party at least. Every next horse more than my 2 emergency mounts makes party slower, I carry just few books, 3 day worth of food for ~100 party, few pieces of gear, mayby it;s different thing w/ heavy cargo.

wtf are you on about?
all of them were with me on the field of battle

15th century was mostly plates
it's boring

moddb.com/mods/ancient-time-hegemony-of-heroes

yea, 4 were picking flowers and reciting poems

>inb4 wtf are you on about, they were killing n shit
no, they didn't, not in dickplo at least