>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLiXWtqKvqA
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ZGFoC_0Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=-5myO7etA7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for terrible rolls

That's three good series in one image, I'm impressed.

>Cockubou

I didn't even notice that Mito has her trademark frog on her jacket too at first.

Think I only got 1 Tairinsai? Are any of the others good, aside from green doi and yellow anzu?

You also got Tairinsai Sonoko, she's a great nuke and a pretty decent tank.

Thanks, the sheets didn't mention that it was a festival card.

This is fine. Kinda have some lingering regret that I didn't try to roll in Maid and Bride Gin's banner. When will she coming back?

The udon stage is much easier than the previous one, it's perfect for farming even with a shitty Taisha point team.

>Only one 1k 10 roll
>Tairinsai Gin.

Posting lewds karin works, thanks itsuki

Is the new Gin as broken as her other counterparts?

I'm pretty sure only this one and Brides one that you can bring to invasion.

Maid Gin is really good with how much meter is thrown at you in invasions.

>117k blessings
>no wakaba
im sorry i called you below average iq dont do this to me plsssss

I don't fucking believe you. Post your receipts of all those blessings.

after i roll her sure

A reward for everything, motherfucker.

Try it tomorrow user. Today might be one of those days

Seems like Gin you can stick on just about anyone, but who would you stick on Utanon? Invasion Yuuna for that 35% atk on rank 7 seems pretty good since you are leveling to 9 anyway.

Max HP is always welcome for Tairinsai wakaba since she's sometimes easily one shotted by line shooter.

I haven't spent money since Gin's birthday, and I promised myself that would be the last time.
But I did it again. Gin is the only one that keeps breaking my will.

you mean IF you roll her

I wonder if the guy who farmed all the points before the Tairinsai feels stupid now.

At least you're doing it for her :^)

And for Tairinsai Utano?

Utano passive gives attack to all Yuushas, one of the reason why OG Takashima still highly valued. Her hissatsu grants increased exp so you can easily reach rank 9. I don't know about her being sub-unit, since she'll got beaten by snok anyway. But she's really good as a main unit.

I do, only because I did 16 10 rolls without a single Tarinsai, despite 10 SSRs. Something like 0.02% odds of that happening. I just wanted Gin and even gave the Shinjew money.

>four 10 rolls
>no SSR
why?

yeah maybe tomorrow at bit too suicidal at 550+ rolls now, surprised I actually beat my pb of 520 for tairinsai Karin

Fucking legend.
Also a fucking lunatic.

The radio show didn't really have anything interesting, but that was to be expected when the real interview comes in G's.
But the final shot of the final episode was based on the photo in pic related from the Kanonji event, that's kinda cute.

Pretty much the only thing we learned is that the director thought that 6 eps was a ridiculously tight limit as well.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait few more days then.
It come out the 29th right?

Unless something changes, yeah.

I thought the part about how a lot of the lines in S2 were ad lib was super interesting, it's cool the seiyuus have grown so used to their roles that the scriptwriters feel safe just leaving background lines to them.

He also said that Yuuki Yuuna isn't over yet and there's more to come, but who knows if he means an actual sequel or just the usual VNs, Hanayui scenarios and the like. Everything is way too vague.

That's cool.

They've talked about the ad-libbing a couple of times before, so I thought it's not that newsworthy. But yeah, especially the radio show trio feels like they're really fond of their yuusha roles.

Yuuki Yuuna as in YuYuYu, or the Yusha de Aru series as a whole?

>isn't over yet and there's more to come
NoWaYu anime!!!!

> Everything is way too vague.
....Fuck.

The BD sales for the second season will probably be a decent indicator if any more anime is coming. May 30th is still a long way off.

He said "Yuuki Yuuna", which usually refers to YuYuYu specifically, but I'm not so sure anymore now that they renamed WaSuYu to YuYuYu - Washio Sumi no Shou and all that.

I haven't really been listening to the radio shows, what other kind of things have they said in the past?

>62nd 10x
>Finally Wakaba
The world isn't all suffering after all

>NoWaYu anime!!!!
I want to believe.

The radio chapters that were released during the broadcast of S2 usually had the seiyuus review what happened in the episode and talk about their experience working on it; the only major lore info they dropped was the Taisha rice thing. But usually, most of the radio show is just them goofing around.

>62nd 10x
Thanks for funding her anime user.

>what other kind of things have they said in the past?
Things that make Sonoko sound smart.

Oh man, purple Gin is pretty strong.
The trend continues.

I'm not sure about Utano yet. The high requirement of her passive means that you probably need to use her as a main for the exp bonus, but her hissatsu doesn't look too impressive. By the time you get the hyper boost, your only high-ranked character would be Utano with her sub-par dps and hissatsu, while all other pairs are comparatively underleveled and thus won't be able to make much use of the boost.
At least she's definitely better than her original version, and her leader skill has the usual Tairinsai power creep.

She still works as a decent backpack for someone else.
Especially in long drawn out fights.

Have we seen this before?
SSR Green Yoshiteru
On boss appearance +2 gauge, gain +40% ATKSPD for 30 seconds (words cut off)

The bloated cost makes it just okay.
Not to mention the last part that might have some ridiculous drawback.

New year event part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=nLiXWtqKvqA
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ZGFoC_0Lk

Onsen event chapter 1 hard:
youtube.com/watch?v=-5myO7etA7I

Thank you.

So did we find out whether Harunobu, Sonoko's parents and/or Aya got wheated?

We found out nothing, tune in for the next interview where we'll learn nothing again.

As expected they spent ages talking about how many questions they got and thanking everyone for their support, and not much time actually answering the questions.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as wheat, is in fact, rice/wheat, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, rice plus wheat. Wheat is not the kin of the Shinju-sama unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning rice field made useful by the rice grains, Shinkon utilities and vital plant components comprising a full Taisha member as defined by the Uesato family.
Many Yuushas eat a modified version of Taisha rice every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of rice which is widely used today is often called “wheat”, and many of its consumers are not aware that it is basically the mutated bodies of human beings, transformed by the Shinkon Project. There really is a plant called wheat, and these lesbos are eating it, but this is not what udon is made of.
Rice is the main ingredient: the part of the recipe that gives udon its superior springiness in comparison to soba. Rice is an essential part of a Taisha member, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Shinkon ritual. Taisha wheat is normally grown in combination with Taisha rice: the whole field is basically rice with wheat added, or rice/wheat. All the so-called “wheat” fields are really fields of rice/wheat.

utanon pls

Thanks /g/

What Taisha rice thing?

They clarified that the plants the Taisha guys turned into were meant to be rice, not wheat.

Recipe when

Context?

bumping

Thanks user.

>daily regret
>R Yuna and the useless new SSR Chikage
Just give me a Tarinsai ffs.

Is the +10% attack on hissatsu use that blue SSR Aobouzu gives permanent and does it stack with each use of hissatsu? It seems that way with how it's written, but it sounds almost too good to be true.

Yes, it works that way. Same as with Bakaba's blue SSR fairy.

Wow, that's amazing. It'd turn Tarinsai Wakaba into an even bigger monster.

Damage report. How many blessings did you spend and did you get what you wanted?

About 30,000 and no, but I got enough out of it to not be on suicide watch.

I've mentioned it before, but 35k. 11 SSRs counting dailies, got 2 SSR fairies, but 0 Tarinsai. Not at all what I wanted. Not. At. All.

Currently considering suicide.

140k and yes
happen to have every ssr in the game now, although that was never the intention

Paid blessings?

Non-suicide guy, half and half.

Suicidal guy here, 27k free, bought the 90 dollar bundle and used the free blessings for two more rolls, then did both paid 10 rolls. Still got 5.8k paid, but I'm doing dailies for now. Not sure if I'll do any more 10 rolls, cause I'm not rich enough to constantly buy tons of paid blessings and I like my daily rolls

Oh you mean receipt right, i thought you replied to the wrong post
not featured: 25k + bundles on phone

But why?
For what purpose?

Good goy. Keep funding NoWaYu. Post your SSR collection.

jesus christ

nice.

What the fuck do you work in that lets you do this?

Maybe he's a famous celebrity who hides his weebness from the public.

You can get that second login bonus two times if you use your phone and computer, it doesn't check if you already got it in another platform.
Same goes for the daily gatcha roll.

Should mention that paid blessings are separate from DMM and phone, so you'd have to buy some blessings for each platform.

Are you rich enough to be...
a double whale?