What's worse? Those native American religions that demand mass human sacrifice, or Islam?

What's worse? Those native American religions that demand mass human sacrifice, or Islam?

There's literally nothing wrong with Islam

Islam without a doubt.
At least the Mesoamerican ones would keep it to themselves. I would have zero issues with Islam if they kept fucking goats and killing themselvews in their desert wastelands. The problem is that they want to spread their barbarism elsewhere.

liberalism

Utter nonsense. Do you write like this to make you seem like you know things?

What is utter nonsense? That Muslims don't fuck goats and kill each other? Islam expansionist? Because all of these are true.

islam because it still exists

And pray tell, whose fault is that? Better go topple some more regimes because fuck stability, amirite?

can we delete this thread very little history or humanaties is being discussed here

Kek.

Both or ok

>t. Dr. Ebin al-Islam

Islam.

Islam

>yfw muslims would throw kris10 off a building if they could

>Those native American religions that demand mass human sacrifice, or Islam?

Islam, but only because AK-47s, RPGs, Tomahawk missiles and nuclear weapons exist.

This triggers me.

Fuck slut culture. I just want a woman who finds this stuff as appalling as I do.

Their fault you fucking cockslut. The book requires aggressive expansionism.

Communism.

t. christcuck

t. commiecuck

The only reason why slut culture is even exist is because slut shaming was main stream. Which itself was only popular as virtue signaling for the scum of all kings. To praise virtue of Chastity is hard but to shit on poor random slut is an easy way to conform.

>And pray tell, whose fault is that? Better go topple some more regimes because fuck stability, amirite?

>Sure lets go topple a bunch of regimes. Hell, lets fuck up an entire continent, causing decades of civil wars and guerrilla rebellions.
>Oh shit all those South American Catholics are coming into muh country raping our women, bombing our streets, slaughtering our citizens.

>Lets go destroy Vietnam and the surrounding countries, sending them into turmoil for decades
>Oh shit all these Vietnamese refugees coming here raping and murdering

Yes it's all the fault of the west's interventionist policies. Policies that have elsewhere been used identically, and have created identical, if not worse situations, and yet have led to absolutely zero incidents of international terrorism, religious violence and extremist immigrants.

This is a history board, if you actually take a look at the tactics applied by expansionist religions throughout history, you'll notice a stark change in and around the 18th-19th century, when Christianity went through the enlightenment and into the modern era it moved towards pacifist expansion, spreading through teaching and talking, rather than raping and killing, while Islam is still stuck in the Caliphate mentality of "Convert or die!".

False dichotomy. You can't compare a cucked religion with the most high test monotheist faith of all time