What would you do if you were rich? You wake up tomorrow morning, $500,000 cash sitting there

What would you do if you were rich? You wake up tomorrow morning, $500,000 cash sitting there.

First off I'd be unbelievably happy, then I'd start investing, beside that what are you guys hobbies and interests, personally I've always loved BMW's and would buy some nice 90's Bimmers (they're my thing), some nice clothes, go out and eat some sushi, feel successful (ah what a beautiful feeling that must be).

>$500,000
>rich

I would put that into POSW and ETH.

Yeah but beside that.

Pay off college debt and go on a trip.

> paying off debt
> 2017

Aha. Well meme'd sir.

Can someone explain to me how you can liquidate cryptocurrencies? I read on another post that you can exchange it for gold, although, even then, gold is usually difficult to exchange into fiat currency.

I know you can also trade your bitcoins with others, but how would you do this? Are there any specific sites?

Buy a comfy house somewhere in the Midwest for like 100k-200k and the rest split between vanguard and crypto

You can use localbitcoins for that but it's notorious for being shady so be smart.

LOCAL
BITCOIN

YOU FUCKING RETARDS. God damn how can you be this retarded?

Thank you for your thorough explanation.

Use coinbase and pay taxes like a good goy

Google is a great resource for answering stupid questions.

How do you go through life daily? Serious question.

Whats the best way to conduct business on Local? Meet in person?

Do not do that, unless you're hard and you know your shit and how to deal with people, you can get fucked if you're messing with the wrong dude.

>What would you do if you were rich?
>You wake up tomorrow morning, $500,000 cash sitting there.

500k is not rich. When you have this amount of money you are kind of in limbo... good amount of money to pay off debts and buy a house for 100k or 200k but not enough to live the rest of your life with.

Probably the best answer is the boring one. Pay off debt, buy a 100k to 200k house outright, get a reliable car under $25k, don't waste it partying or trying to impress girls, put the money in various safe investments and continue earning more to get to a better point like 1 million to 2 million net worth.

Thats not a problem if you stay strapped, but sending a wad of cash in mail is sketch... saw one for BestBuy giftcards. Suppose you just go for good reviews, assuming theyre more desperate to liquidate than scam if their bigtime

What's with the house meme? Why does everyone seem to always want to buy a house? The amount of money you spend in repairs outweighs the reasons to own a house.

Rent shit and double that half a million.

>finally buy all my prep gear
>have the best health insurance possible
>rent my current place and move to a new one
>invest like a quarter of this money in companies that specialize in medical equipment and renewable energy

im not a spender type of guy honestly. if you gave me like 500k right now id probably just have a nice meal or something. i don't get off on buying more shit.

>Pic related
>Remodel my parents house for them
>College fund for (future) kids
>Nice stuff for wife

dumb question
just buy assets that will never depreciate in value
it can even be dumb as vintage guitars

Same bruh. I've made ridiculous amounts of money from crypto over a few months but it's way less exciting than I expected.

>quit my day job
>invest full time
>hire a personal trainer to yell at me when im slacking at the gym
>buy some new shoes

thats about it

Invest it. All of it.

Go back to my regular life and work. Reinvest the dividends.

keep reinvesting till you dead?
nice idea
living THAT life, you know

Use one half to invest and the other to build a home and buy a ton of different musical instruments, full room worth of them.

$500k is only enough for nice house/flat or maybe two if you live in slav shit country like me

>buy a house and have my milf waifu move in w/ her husband's kids desu

Ok, I've bite ...

I'd buy a rental property and live the neet lifestyle.