ygosu.com/community/real_article/st/1219601/?frombest=Y
youtu.be/rcp3tZ3XFyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

janny lost

*bricks*

rashid lost

bullet lost

14 minutes boiz

You playing dbzf stop spamming block please. It's not fun.
Gosh the game just launched and is already filled with cheaters blocking my punches.

I'm actually fucking having an anxiety attack about this launch. It better fucking have a good peak player count.

I'm actually contemplating making another steam account, buying it again and launching it on two separate systems.

Reminder that SFV is a smelly pile of shit and DBFZ is about to wipe it off the map.

max won

seek therapy

>10 minutes until strawberry milk

>game almost released
>Thread going nuts
Ye, that's the spirit

What's the meaning behind 1 / 1 / 1

Top vappa.

Is Dragonball FighterZ worth picking up?

WHO WON???

aris lost

>The capcucks are losing their minds

*jives*

playblue

>PCucks

CHADku always wins

Flash interview about 111(korean): ygosu.com/community/real_article/st/1219601/?frombest=Y

Flash right now has close to 80% winrate in TvZ, thanks to his new refinement of 1/1/1, which was rather niche BO in BW. After experimenting with 1/1/1 for monthds despite viewers ridiculing him about it's poor performance, FlaSh seems to have broken through with brand new take and refinement on 1/1/1, just completely smashing the matchup winrate to overwhelming favor to terran.

Flash's 111 is very different from existing bw 111 such as ssak's preferred version and takes advantage to the versatility of 111 to bring out most of the mindgame and option terran would have. Flash said on interview that usage of 111 is primarily focused on mindgame part, and it's usage depends on how opponent would play the game out.

Very interesting that Terran continues to develop in bw even to this day. Flash said that he had to come up with new build to continue on as zergs were getting comfortable with 5rax meta, and he came out with smashing new refinement and take on 111 to completely flip the state of tvz as we know right now.

Flash said that zergs getting better on dealing with 5rax left him no choice but to reinvent and develop. People said that 5rax was the "ultimate" terran refinement and final build order, but flash was feeling that zergs would figure it out sooner or later and they did.

brick lost

>online doesn't even work and people are still at work or at school

can't even handle the neets, online will be shit for 2 weeks lmao

RIES!!!

Reminder to never preload games on Steam because it takes longer to extract the preload than it does to just download the full unencrypted game.

Any news from first day of Evo? Have pools finished yet?

It'll die pretty fast from what I'm seeing.

CAPCOM

tokido and haitani got knocked into losers, pools are done

FUCK this.
Uninstalling the pre-load.
Cancelling my pre-order.
SCAMMED again by by ArcShit!!!!!!!1

Nice dualcore faggottttttttt5t

No shitposting today.

t. seething marvel cuck

Today all I did is lose

except for that triple exdp spastic Ed who RQed

fucking nicepost my shit bros

>cant rebind throw/dash/vanish
literally why

Seems pretty normal. I lose all the time, constantly.

>all these people preloading not realizing unpacking is going to take longer than the download itself

just wait

When will DBFZ be on mobile?

>not removing the bra strap and adjusting her position so the button covers her whole chest
>not moving it so it looks like you're moving the stick around her shithole while you play

This is trash cheesecake

No effort shit

but the stick should just be for her dick instead

GOHAN CALVO

>deviantart link
>tits obscured
>no pooper stick

You made one rage quit today.
Tomorrow will be two.
Then three, four, and so on.
user, this is proof you are developing as a player.
Keep it up, user!

kek, all the people preloading will need to unpack which will take longer harming the peak player count

NEVER

>4 gigs
Yeah nah who gives a fuck.

5 MINUTES UNTIL STRAWBERRY MILK

Unpacking on an SSD and a good CPU won't take that long, especially a 4GB game

5 MINUTES UNTIL JIVE DIES

I wish I could play as Piccolo with the cape and turban. He looks so weird without them.

>5 minutes
lmao more like 5 hours because you will need to unlock her on story mode, have fun with that

>mfw I preloaded but then deleted it when I realized how dumb it was to preload a 4 gig game that'll take 10 minutes to unpack but 5 minutes to download

All brick

>hardcore members of the FGC lean towards jive
>casual members of FGC lean towards DBZ
hmm

>DBZ will be the biggest fighting game of all time and there's NOTHING Street Cuckers can do about it

>not smashing the story mode first and foremost than never touching that shit again

Will the pre-load automatically unpack when the game releases?

Who the fuck cares, you lunatic?

No, you have to use WinRAR.

I was hoping he'd be like that normally then take off the weighted clothing as a permanent install.

true, but I'd rather not risk it. I'll just download it when it comes out and skip the unpacking.

GOTY for sure. AE left behind. wait a second... what is your agenda, frog poster?

kek

No. It unpacks when you click Play, and then you have to wait longer for it to unpack than you did to download it in the first place.

>road to platinum
wow max sucks
i'm afraid i'll have to remove his /ourguy/ title
sad

I wish we could play goku and vegeta with black hair

IM SERIOUSLY FUCKING DYING I CAN'T TAKE IT RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY

youtu.be/rcp3tZ3XFyQ

thank you, was going to step out for a bit but I guess I'll wait a minute

I appreciate that you are willing to give credit to the artist, but what are the chances this guy would actually find out? I'd scrap that part desu.

Okay I made a second steam account and bought another copy of DBZ to help the launch, it seems to have calmed my anxiety down a bit. Hopefully other people do this as well.

JIVE

IS

OVER

It's unpacking for me

BASED

Does anyone know what a backset usb port is on a laptop as compared to a frontset usb port?

good lad

>DBZ game
>one character has a permanent transformation
?????????

Nevermind. I didn't read the file name. I thought you had put it together.

(you) are a few months too late

ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This game is not yet released. It will be unlocked and available for play on its official release day.

>only 3 lobbies full on the ps4
what the fuck where is everyone this is release day

I just clapped like one of those little monkey toys with symbols while making a girly squealing noise.

psn is down

aris lost

cya nerds

will dragonshitters make their own general

qeq

is this autism?

>consoles
>EU

american kids are still at school so you'll have to wait

Restart steam nerdass.

This isn't fucking Street Fighter general dude