Cashing Out Crypto

Has anyone here actually done this? Have you guys actually turned your coins into cash?

I just went from trading stocks to crypto currency, and I would be perfectly fine if i could i just one day convert my gains into USD and only take out a $1000 a day. But so far, all these people i keep hearing making over 300 k in ETH, thats literally all i hear. i dont hear of them going on to buy houses, lambo, or showing any sort of proof they cashed out.

And no, i dont want to buy shit with BTC except USD.

use bitcoins to buy bullion

the reason you don't hear anyone cashing out is because they haven't done so. ETH will be worth 300 by end of year

What you talking about? I cash out large sums via LBTC frequently, 0 taxes owed to the man bc I'm not some amerifart.

Well good luck losing money. Cashing out right now could be the dumbest action possible

ETH will be worthless while ETC will be reining supreme, mark my words, death to ETH is COMING

>the internet 2.0
>dying
Okay

I cash out often, when I feel like buying luxuries I can't afford with my wage cuck salary, I'm not American though, why is it hard for you guys to cash out?

Its not but tax evasion is a pastime older than this country.

>Has anyone here actually done this? Have you guys actually turned your coins into cash?
Have done this.
It's possible. Why wouldn't it
lel. you think it's all a big scam? XD

Jeez, have you even visited localbitcoins.com? You can basically meet with someone in person who can hand you the cash worth of your bitcoins

No verification and shit needed

But they can kill you

say I have 1000$ worth of bitcoins in my offline wallet. If I send all of it to my bank account connected to coinbase, how much money will appear in my bank account?

I usually cash out through gdax, pretty low fees

none
really nigger just look at the faq or some shit its all listed there u dumb fuck

$23, and that's if you're lucky

anyone cashed out big sums in Lithuania/eastern europe?

You can only cash out with BTC

Altcoins->BTC->Real-world currency

here in europe it is already
Altcoins.>BTC/Ethereum->Wana-be-currency

you think in the way of the old testament. Get an update

How does one go about making sure the price of bitcoin doesn't crash while you're waiting 30 minutes for a transfer between wallets to complete? Is there any strategy to avoid this kind of thing?

I live in a 3rd world country outside of Europe, user. Our tech here is still limited to BTC.

Transaction is slow here which takes 24 hours to three days. The amount I get is equivalent to the time I received the amount.

it's 3.0 you dumb nigger

in what exchange and what country or does it apply to the all of EU?

look to buy metals, actually right now would be a good time. then ride a little of a upwave or just sell the metals

I bought an ounce of gold bullion recently when BTC was at like 1615. That's an option.