Tfw only 8 ether

>tfw only 8 ether

Should I just kill myself? Even if ethereum reaches $1000 can't really buy a lambo with $8000

Other urls found in this thread:

dapps.ethercasts.com/
ethnews.com/diamonds-are-forever-on-the-ethereum-blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw only 18 ETH

what color should my camry be guys

>tfw 0 ETH
Feels good, man.
The second some bad news comes out concerning ETH it'll go sub 0.02

gamble and get in early on the next ether

>1000$

Still a very small percentage of what its capable off

With 8 ether you'd be able to afford plenty of lambos

maybe if you want to wait 20 years

>tfw 0.5 ETH in 2030 can buy you a vacation to Fiji for a month.

Yeah... about that... you'll be lucky if ETH is around in 10 years.
It's kinda completely useless and propped up completely by speculators.
Name one real world use for ETH that can't be done better another way

>bitcoin is outdated, yet here is it, highest it has ever been.

Are you retarded?
Bitcoin has a real world use.
Tens of millions of dollars of bitcoin is used every day to buy shit on the darknet.
What is ETH useful for?
Name ONE THING you can do with ETH that you can't do better with something else.

>tfw 8.3 ETH

ether is a better version of bitcoin that is being backed by huge corporation all around the world. maybe it doesnt have the value of bitcoin currently but it will some day soon

Dude... Just buy FRN

for the love of god crypto has hardly begun, you have PLENTY of potential gains

All of you low ETH fags, sell your ETH and spend it on POSW, then after the great moonening you can have 80+ ETH.

Honestly if you really have such little money to invest you might as well go with the high risk high rewards coins, there's no point checking your investment every day if you're only going to make a couple thousand out of it in the long run

There is absolutely nothing about ETH that makes it more suited to darknet transactions than bitcoin.
And besides, there are plenty of coins that are better for darknet shit than bitcoin (XMR, ZEC, etc), yet they didn't replace it, and ETH sure as hell won't either.
Additionally, ETH is TERRIBLE for illegal transactions because the people in charge of it have already shown that they're willing to HARD FORK THE WHOLE GODDAMN NETWORK to undo transactions they don't like.
What happens when the FBI knock on Vitamin's door and demand he fork ETH so they can confiscate all the drug dealers' money or face jail time?

>2 ETH
Feels bad just starting University and having little money.

>t. POSW shill

> tfw 40 eth
> tfw 40 ltc

no lambo but free money anyway.

>tfw 78 ETH

Wish I had more, oh well

>>zero eth all when to ltc 3 weeks ago feels good man

There's a lot of newfriends in Crypto these days they don't realize how integral the deepweb is to the markets and how volatile everything is.

You think you feel bad?

I had 3,600 DASH in 2014

We're all on this moon mission my friend

Whether you're at the back of the bus or in the driving seat, we'll all get there one day

eth is scam coin with hard centralization

>Tens of millions of dollars of bitcoin is used every day to buy shit on the darknet.
They accept ETH too. Bitcoin is traceable. Eth is going to implement zcash protocol soon, so it will be untraceable.
>Name ONE THING you can do with ETH that you can't do better with something else.
You're obviously retarded and don't know shit about cryptos, so it's useless to argue with you. Probably you don't even know what smart contracts or dapps are.
ETH is not just another currency, it's more than that.

Bitcoin has to fight itself when something needs to be improved.

god bless, my friend

>dapps

dapps.ethercasts.com/

8 ETH is fine. Keep holding. Give it time.

>tfw only 50 ETH
>still have $10k sitting in my bank

FUCK why didnt i go all in

thanks user

Cause u can't see the future. You did good, imagine going all in and loosing it all.
Don't be greedy. Use some gain and reinvest in something other, maybe not even coins.
It's not about getting rich in a week, it's about growing your inner self to get success in every aspect of your life.

I cant really answer this as im still a newbie coinlet, but im guessing since btc is slow its good still but eth is faster and will be used by business for microtransactions and fees behind the scenes (even if apps appear to only use usd on the consumer facing side). Just my guess + all the companies in the alliance must mean something

Lol just dump at 100 8 is nothing

I have no Eth because I thought it was overpriced at $15

End it.

>take $8000 profit
>put it into other investments
>accrue wealth

that's how it works

Drink bleach dumbass

ethnews.com/diamonds-are-forever-on-the-ethereum-blockchain

He asked you to name ONE THING where ETH is used and yet you failed to do it.

ignore this comment

t. 1400 ETH bought a week ago thanks to biz i trust you guys

>tfw 60 million beans
fuck you guys, seriously.

wow thats sounds great
>all the companies in the alliance must mean something
thats can be considered a major CON more so then a PRO

Keep buying then.

If you'd spend it on "DAT LAMBO NIGGA DAT PUZZY NIGGA DAT BE FRESH NIGGA" then you probably shouldn't have it anyway.

Ethereum is still in it's alpha stage, yet is being adopted by major corporations and banking institutions while organizations are fleeing bitcoin due to it's ungodly transaction times and fees.

Also, I believe in Denmark in the next few months they'll be rolling out Ethereum ATMs.

>$20,000 in fucking bitbean
Jesus christ what is wrong with you?

when it reaches $100,000 then you will be able to buy your lambo.
I only have 7 ETH, we're all on this rocket together

>being implemented by big businesses and governments
>untraceable

0xdf8a71b6b1b6b7727a9c7695151ee0c9f39b282b

Here someone send a poor retard some eth just so i can get started and learn

BITB will take off just watch

>Also, I believe in Denmark in the next few months they'll be rolling out Ethereum ATMs.

Sauce on that bullshit

1 coin is better than no coin.

actual worthy post