Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/POSW/BTC
linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta/
icotimeline.com/poswallet-weekly-report-9/
discord.gg/4HKXZsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

The devs are just autistic

Yes. sold all mine today at a loss to but Eth.

NEVER trust biz

Ah, the good ol' buy high, sell low strategy

It's got a shoddy website. No dev team.
It's a total scam.

Reminds me of Feathercoin from 2013.

How much did you have?

>scam

It has a dev team and offers a service you retard.

Will never trust biz again. Costly mistake. It shows no signs of rising and the dev team is falling apart.

All of you are fucking retarded. PoSW will be in Top 10. Just wait.

Lmao, can't wait for all the regret threads similar to the eth threads that pop up every now and then
>Sold all my posw at 12k sats, if I just held I could have had 100k...

Pretty much

>tfw if I had just bought [insert X coin] when Veeky Forums told me to and held for a year I would be a millionaire brb killing self :(

That is going to be relevant with POSW by July.

Posw developers do not even show their faces, apart from a greek whose linkedin with 9 connections says basically that he is a cryptofag

The devs are seriously autistic. The admin is named Colin Blakely and the company is registered in North Carolina as POSW Holdings, LLC.

If you google "Colin blakely north carolina" you'll see his Linkedin

dat subliminal messaging tho

mods

I don't see it senpai, what are you on about

How high do you think it can fly

Because it will fall for sure, I dont understand how it can pay interest

posw will blow up when ETH goes PoS

NOT THE FUCKING DEVS

ITS THE SLACK MODS

Devs are legit.

Would you trust them with your eth worth at 100+ when this happens?

Yes, it's a scam. Look at the charts, the dump is so obvious. Can't believe people are still holding this while practically every other coin is making big gains.

i barely trust poloniex m8, but it's the only place i can buy some coins

We have the Dev's wallet addresses, you kike. people like you don't even know how the blockchain works.

same way bitcoin pays miners

PoSW just added to Coinexchange
coinexchange.io/market/POSW/BTC

Keep talking shit Fudders

can u fags moon it to .50 so i can get the fuck out already

You aren't ready for crypto if you don't know how to be patient

What does this mean? I can give you my address if you want fagy

ask who runs it and you get angry responses with a picture of a douche in sunglasses. no one even knows if its ACTUALLY the guy.

Who runs PIVX? Who runs Polo? Who runs Bittrex?

Why does it only matter what the PoSW guys identity is? Is it because you're really interested but too much of a limp-dicked little day trader to buy and hold something with massive potential until it already hits a dollar?

Answer: Yes, yes that is it.

haha, see what i mean. look at this anger. every time someone says this.
Tristan runs Poloniex. linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta/
sorry dumbass bagholder, i know your eyes are flooded with tears, but maybe you can see that no one is falling for this coin while pretty much literally every other coin is soaring. it's a good time to reevaluate your holdings (and your life)

Holding requires some research,
If I was planning to day trade, trust me i would kill you with my volume kid

Kk Senpai

icotimeline.com/poswallet-weekly-report-9/

New weekly report my man.

so it's getting added to all the usual shady exchanges that scamcoins trade on

>can't pass poloniex verification because obvious scamcoin hahahhahaha

> it's a scammy scam scam scam you're getting scammed your dividends is fake scam there's no such thing as exchanges it's a scam

How is this an argument?

It has been proven a scam since the begining. We warned you several times on Veeky Forums but they have paid shills here and bitcointalk for damage control when the slack's admins/whales convo leaked. Do you wonder why this coin was not added to exchanges? Even Poloniex refused because it's an obvious exit scam.

Can you find these convos?

this desu

[Citation Missing]

There are FUDsters fabricating lies to buy cheaper. Pic related.

Did anyone fall for this?
They paid dividends three months before with no issue.

Please stop trying to make this piece of shit worthless (PoSW) coin look like it's anything other than the scam it is.

>tfw you spent all of your ETH earnings on POSW

HELLO DARKNESS

i love the homepage. no contact link or anything

This is true. Why no e-mail or anything?

the same reason the dev wants to remain user
the same reason there are countless posw shills all over this site
the same reason the coin is down 50% while every other is mooning

Has anyone tried to wire transfer to posw. I would trust them more since their bank account will be traceable

Love the disclaimer that appears when you log in at first too.

faggot nigger make posw moon right now u cuck

Same, I still have 100% faith in the project

I've seen so many coins go to $1.00 that provided nothing but walls of text and roadmaps, Posw actually provides a useful and innovative service so it will easily hit $1 at this stage, if it further improves possibly $10 eventually

Same, I still have 100% faith in the project
$1.00 moon very soon, probably in 15 minutes (if i had to guess)

piece of shit wallet is never going to be a good long term holding

Why the fuck do I keep seeing multiple PoSW in the markets tab when I search for altcoins?

I thought PoSW just holds your altcoins online to give you more coins depending how much you're holding

I hate POSW as much as the next guy but Litecoin was also shilled as being a scam, and here we are today.

A few years ago ETH was shilled as a russian scam by half this board

Just goes to show that biz is full of 80 iq mongoloid retards

The main warning bell is the $500 per day withdrawal limit, so even if you can make mad gains with serious capital, it will take you years to exit.

you can raise it

every exchange has limits

F a k e n e w S

pretty sure you can raise it if you enable two factor authentication

yeah just use the two factor authentication that doesn't work

Can you please stop FUDing, I've used it myself a few days ago and it worked. You've been trying to spread fear uncertainty and disinformation all day, probably on all the other posw threads too. I don't understand why

its not that it is a scam...its just shit desu and i dont know why. its a good idea.

that's weird because even the devs admit it isn't working yet so i wonder how you would have used it... but then again i'm just out here spreading fear and uncertainty, unlike you, honest POSW (greatest coin ever!) advocate

Some fags on the Veeky Forums discord literally admitted to spreading FUD and disinformation on POSW today, including making the false dev threads on slack and here, I wouldn't take any of it seriously .

It does work for me at least for now...

Proof or it didnt go happen

this, seriously its a night and day differnce when the devs are in the slack. The slack mods need to be fired

Where is that from?

>I listened to niggers like this and dumped PIVX at 0.50$

get fucked, I really hate people like you who have no business in crypto. I acknowledge that it taught me a lesson but you fucking monsters I had 50,000 PIVX.

my bad, was ment for

research POS coins retard
jfc you didn't do a lick of research

discord.gg/4HKXZsA

Where is that

the risk reward is too low in general, compared to eth, btc even now

Do you even know what risk reward means?

So can anyone give me information on what this shit is? I can't find any useful information on their website it seems to only be a wallet?
What is it, what does it offer, why would I invest in that shit?

We prob have different definitions of expected reward and risk

Stay with your shit coin, while etherfags sleep better at night with equivalent gains bro

It is supposed to be a wallet for many altcoins that it pays you interest for depositing your crypto, it pays better interest if you use their coin.

It had a marketcap of 5something mill yesterday
4+ today

It also has an exchange that i have not tried.

It is supposed to be Huuge
But idk

but why would I buy their coin? Just to exchange it to altcoins and get better interest from their service?

Yes if its not a scam

better not im heavely invested in this coin

It's not a scam, but people overhyped it a bit expecting another PIVX mooning. It'll take some time before it reaches 0.5-1$ range. I wish I had waited.

This thread again.

For a coin that's supposedly bad, you FUDders spend a lot of time talking about it. It's like the way leftists are with Trump.

This.

The opposite of love isnt hate- its indifference. If POSW is supposedly so shitty, why is it getting so much attention, positive and negative?

Ive seen how scam coins work on Veeky Forums with the likes of MagiCoin, ChainCoin, DOPEcoin and other bullshit coins, and this isnt how it plays out. Usually it would be a couple days to a week of hype, followed by a pump and dump, and maybe a day or two of people crying about their losses- and then nothing. You never hear about the coin again.

POSW however keeps getting brought up multiple times per day for weeks on end now. Its fucking ridiculous.

I am not Fuding. I may be fudded by others but what makes it trustworthy in your opinion. State facts, not bs statements

Till it is not

> 17 Posts by this ID

P A J E E T

how do i transfer bitcoin to posw wallet?

Suck a dick