Playerungkbg Battlegrounds /pubg/

grass distance set to minimum edition

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes
pubgmap.io/
planepath.net/
pubg.me/
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com
youtube.com/watch?v=25M7z6FdFXk
vocaroo.com/i/s0SExtwLm1Gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for TPP > FPP

Daily reminder

>Playerungkbg
>no links in the OP

How did you fuck this up this badly?

nigger its pubg no one is going to find out about this by by browsing Veeky Forums

tpp is so boring lol
>oh hey i am in a house on the end circle
>lmaoooooo you turned around time to shoot your ass
>oh hey you shooting back lemme hide xd
>noooo you running again BECAUSE THE BLUE IS PUSHING YOU HAHAHAHAH PEWPEWPEWPE

How "good" is a FPP solo rating of 2002 and top 0.58% in EU after 125 games?

You know, it's mind-boggling how they just don't change anything about the grass/foliage.

Like, just make it half as dense, but render twice as far or something.

I can't stand TPP and have no fucking clue what any of your babbling is supposed to mean.

hey you wanna know why the grass doesnt render? because some people talk about "bruh you need to """""""""optmize""""""""" the game" t. guy with 1st gen i3 and gtx 650.

i cant imagine sprite grass is the reason why the game runs so badly. it probably has everything to do with 100 people being in the same server.

That's why I was talking about balancing it in terms of perfomance...

Might as well remove all grass so it's fair then

some people cant even sustain a 30 steady fps on this shit and you want grass everywhere? grass that is animated too.

the game's awful performance cannot be blamed on any single thing
the grass is obviously not the only thing causing it but it definitely contributes to it

>have to quite a game 5~6 times to get an Erangel game
This is ridiculous.

end circles, were the grass may have use, it has a good render distance. you just deserve to be sniped if you are prone in the middle of nowhere when you could be running to the nearest cover. Same for the crab walkers.

And now the game keeps crashing.

Great.

literally ran into this dude. 3 fucking bushes all spawned in the same place.

>doesnt know about the godbush

TPP fags laughing at you right now

what in the fuck is this new update? i've actually lost performance now

your pc is shit lmao

Faggot edition.

>Blue Zone changes
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>end circles, were the grass may have use
Grass would have great use at long distances as well if it fucking rendered

>you just deserve to be sniped if you are prone in the middle of nowhere

No, they don't think they are in the middle of nowhere, they think they are hiding in grass.

>when you could be running to the nearest cover. Same for the crab walkers.

What is bad circle RNG, sometimes you have to run along open routes.

>shoot
>game keeps runs at 90 fps

>somebody else is shooting near me, not even necessarily at me
>game just stops for a quarter of a second
HOW does this keep fucking happening?
I just don't get it.

yes, thats where you run instead of crawling or crab walking like a retard while people are shooting at you.

yes it is, but from 1.0 to now i've gone from 60 FPS to 45 with stutters everytime i open a fucking door

its the stupid dust clouds kicked up from the impacts.

Anybody else just loves to honk when some random shitters try to shoot you in a really fast going vehicle, but they, of course, don't hit you a single time?

>bi bibibi bi bi!

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a kill tree graph from a replay or pubg op gg or somewhere else?

Are you talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=25M7z6FdFXk

Or the kinda similar other thing that's in all the clichée muscle cars in games.

I don't know how anyone uses shotguns properly.

idk where it is from but sounds good when beeping. Here is the vocaroo.
vocaroo.com/i/s0SExtwLm1Gz

>Having a great game
>Getting kills left and right
>Get shot at while biking in an open area
>Bike trips over some kind of half buried beaner trash

you woulda trip irl too so its kinda realistic.

i see no problem. Quote this post whenever lads

This is why I avoid bikes as much as possible
Yesterday the exact same thing happened to me, but I was going faster and as soon as it flipped and I got kicked out, I just instantly died from full health.

Nah, bikes are awesome, the guy just happened to distract me right as I had to avoid the bump.

You sound very Asian.

And yeah, I've heard that kind of horn before.

>3rd circle closing hasn't even started yet
>just 25 guidos alive
Is this my time to shine today?

Nah, killed by some cancerous Asian shitlagger.

CHING CHONG MODAFOCKA

>gtx 650
bruh... i have a 580, my fps is 90 with obs running

Why does nobody ever land military base on sand map?

In like 30 games of sand map I haven't seen a single person other than me land there. The loot is great and there is plenty of car spawns so I don't understand why it isn't popular

Pretty sure they fixed it although you might still be able to identify your own footsteps better.

Also OP are you fucking drunk

Shit I forgot to edit that before the new thread, I need to fix a typo and add some options

far as fuck, same loot compared to any major looting place and again, far as fuck.

mili base on erangel has unique buildings that have buffeed looting tables, mili on miramar is just a bunch of warehouses and shit buildings that every other place has.

no one asked anything??????? i was talking about people with issues on their pcs saying game is bugged??????

talk shit get hit
xD

*raises paw*

>obs
Oh, an obnoximoron streamer...

You mean "oxymoron"?

No, obnoxious AND moron.

Updated the form, please don't use the old version

>100 JOINED
I don't remember the last time I had this happen.

>always get BTFO during the last few circles
>can't see where the enemy is shooting at
>they always get the drop on us

you must play fpp

You must be deaf, blind and brainlet.

Yeah I play fpp

pretty much

Instead he can play TPP and have 20 people watching him from behind rocks

hot tip dont say you learned it here: on the last circles, spot people and stay low until you can find at least half or more so you can plan easily and not just react.

its easy to say "omg omg guy on the other edge of circle 500 m away i am shooting weee oh shit we died from 2 teams close" when you could easily just see that guy running, see if he gets into a fight or not and from that make your next play instead of making alot of noise and aggroing the entire surrounding.

So people don't seem to be aware that crate drops are a double retard magnet. Everyone knows to camp the crate but somehow without fail, at least 5 people are going to give their positions away taking potshots at the guy who ran to the crate, especially in later circles

>get 8x + SKS
>get memed by some nerd who ended up looting the same location as me 2-2.5km away from flight path on fucking miramar, the map of too much shit to cover

>crying about loot in a BR that lasts for 30 ish minutes

would be sad to lose a level 4 armor and full decked m4 on escape from tarkov but pubg? you drop in one tier 3 building and you can have a SKS and 8x again.

bought into the hype of this game. Why is it so janky?

Looks like it's built on the Fallout 3 Gamebryo engine.

Playerungkbg Battlegrounds is my favorite video game

they're trying to emulate the arma system, since the game was based off a mod.

Are you high

>Doing 130 on bike
>Uzi headshot by liangjungdingdongfang
>Check killcam
>Sure enough it's a fucking aimbot

FUCKING QUARANTINE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ALREADY NO ONE CARES ABOUT LOADING SCREENS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY ARE THERE CHINKS ON EVERY SERVER?

Serious question:

I play on console, and I've never come across a cheater. Not once. Is it that common on PC or something?

TO THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT CHINKS, STOP PLAYING TPP AND MAKE SURE YOUR SERVER DIDN'T GET SET TO AS
It's common-ish on TPP but after I switched to FPP (100+ hours) I've been killed maybe 3 times by people I thought were hacking

I honk the horn all the time when driving. Who cares, what are they going to do? shoot me?

imagine if they actually put arma's autism into pubg.

>tfw live in NZ
>Either have the choice of getting raped by cheating dog eaters or playing on another server and having 999999 ping

Not always, I had one round where literally half of the game landed at Pecado in a squad game. The player count dropped right quick.

Well, uh, F

hand hitboxes are already a thing but i think thats the peak of autism they will implement.

In my opinion, a guy honking the horn is likely to be a bigger threat and I would avoid the area lol

Do people actually fuck with their settings to give themselves an advantage?

What settings do this anyway?

grass is only rendered up to 100m no matter the options. its a good rangefinder for your retarded friends.

>90% watching map and minimap while driving, 10% listening to stream in background
>Unintentionally run some retard in the middle of a field over and don't notice until multiple seconds later