So been looking into Golem and I'm ready to pull the trigger and drop 5k into it

So been looking into Golem and I'm ready to pull the trigger and drop 5k into it.

What does Veeky Forums think? Another shitcoin like PoSW and Bitbean or a legitimate coin with legitimate technology and dev behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/golemproject/status/859441909361762307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It moves with eth but never drops as hard. And I believe they have a big update coming in June. So I would hold it long term. Plus it's Jew owned so it will most likely be on Coinbase for normies, so yeah just hold for a long time.

easy money. it'll go to ten a coin IMO

while I'm not sure of it's role as a crypto longterm, the technology is pretty revolutionary if they can get it to perform as expected.

wise choice mr user
GNT will moon HARD very very soon, invest

its entirely depending on ethereum's success

i'd rather just buy ethereum tbqh desu senpai baka baka my f-f-famalamborghini

wait, did that guy spend a day trading gbp and usd only and made 10k?

>ioc
>pivx
>implying they didnt fucking plummet and fail

shit prediction

I'm hoping my GNT stack triples the amount of ETH I put into ot

Shut cho mouf.

so why should i favor golem over rlc token?

I'd put some monies in both

Go 50/50 in both

They are direct competitors, Golem is operated by crafty Jews.

RLC on the other hand has a highly experienced dream team dev team.

That was when pivx was less than 50 cents. Wish I held...

They're making a Brass Golem announcement later this week so now is a good time to buy.

Source?

Can golem reach $1?

They removed it from Twitter so let me see if I can find it.

I wonder why they would remove something like that? Maybe they needed more time?

twitter.com/golemproject/status/859441909361762307

I just don't think they want a premature spike on their hands.

It wasn't removed, just taken off of main page.

Ok so how much can this realistically get to? $10?

Augur got to $16 so $10 certainly isn't out of the question.

GNT crash incoming.

please elaborate

augur has 11,000,000 REP in circulation, golem has 820 MILLIONS and there is still 180 millions tokens waiting to be released.

and you say golem can reach 10 dollars.

seriously

this

your wrong on the 180 millions still waiting to be released, those just arent in circulation cause they golem network and golem mining network hold those, you would know this if you actually red the white paper of golem

I want to buy some too but can someone explain to me why we need decentralized cloud computing vs regular cloud computing like amazon provides?

GNT: vaporware, a solution in search of a problem

Wat... only thing that dipped IOC was the Polo shitfest

Fixed your technicals up there buddy boi

>the white paper of golem

Be sure to smoke some crack while reading the fine print, it makes the technicals really pop out

holy shit I bought 100 GNT and 200 SYS and already lost $5

I should have never listened to Veeky Forums shills

bitbean is over. If you were capable of doing your own research you'd know this coin is going absolutely nowhere. Sad buys, major walls. over 20BTC till 40 sat on bittrex. I'm rofling and lmaoing because I bought at 15 and exited at 30 as was intended. You got meme'd and you wasted your money, friend. Take it as a lesson. DO YOUR RESEARCH, And don't get shilled this easily.

buy GUP senpai

you: a retard, someone who doesn't understand the surge in demand for cheap decentralized computation

>What does Veeky Forums think?

I'm completely against GNT as a long term value proposition but the market says otherwise for now

you bought when bitcoin dropped, what do you expect

fucking idiot you're DOING IT RIGHT for once. Sell back after the weekend when you start making gains. track your trades somehow. blockfolio is shit but it works if you're willing to make money

sell for what? I'm on poloniex and there seem be no fiat only some USDT

RLC better. Golem's devs are newbies in comparison.

Buy before it's released later this month!

The tech is legit. It's an ethereum based token for sharing distributed computing power. It's already being used to render Blender across the network.

goys will golem brass be a separate coin?

everything golem is GNT

post yfw two years from now the crypto market has exploded and GNT is worth $20

"buy stocks, they belong to companies run by professional businessmen, don't get involved with crypto - it's just a bunch of geeks programming things"

Wheres the golem DD?

i hope youre right, i have 3750 golem tokens. i could use 70k

>tfw didnt buy @ 0.01
>tfw miss every train

the jewish ownership has me a bit concerned.
Can we be sure they won't just pull some shifty shit and run away with their profits?