Who /pivx(bag)holder/ here?

who /pivx(bag)holder/ here?

Just wait a couple of weeks.

another bobsurplus scam

quick rundown please

Got out yesterday at a loss

Fml

It's fun, because it's the only coin in my portfolio with a loss. Given the current bull market i don't even know how is that possible. Obviously because i listened to biz.

I'm too busy bagholding POSW

WHY DOES THIS SHIT KEEP DIPPING EVERY FUCKING ALT IS UP THIS PIECE OF SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT DASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah oh well, i'll just keep on holding, it's the coin i'm the least exposed to in my portfolio at the moment

but it still sucks a little

LITERALLY ALL ALTCOINS ARE RAISING RAPIDLY, BUT PIVX IS FUCKING DYING

even fucking BITBEAN is fucking pumping wtf

why why why why!!!!1 i got so much of this shit, why is it decreasing

EVEN FUCKING DASH IS NEARING THE 100$ AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK

I SHOULD HAVE SOLD AT 2.3$

it's now at 95k sat what the fuck
how can it consistently be top 5-7 by volume on bittrex and constantly keep going down at the same time?

Can someone answer this? I'm curious as well.

>tfw when you read PIVX you always think of penis in vagina (PiV)

because selling counts as volume aswell

Lol. I have approximately $10 in PIVX. If it goes up, I'll have $12. I can wait. :)

considering it only gained movement after DASH CRASHED, it was only obvious that it would CRASH after DASH DASHED. Should have sold user.

So we gotta wait till a dash cash... fine
I'm buying the dip meanwhile

I put ~$800 into pivx when it was around 79k and have been holding ever since. I'm still up. That isnt bagholding. Pivx is still far undervalued imo. When it it gets added to poloniex i think we will see some action.

Why would Polo add it? It's a direct competitor of DASH.

also, if you ever think you're "bagholding" and that you should go ahead and sell for a loss, ask yourself this important question:

if I didnt already buy in on this coin at a higher rate, would I have bought in now at this rate?

If the answer is yes, don't sell.

its not a direct competitor, its a better coin with better tech. Its just a matter of time before it surpasses dash price