I missed the fucking coin train

Veeky Forums was right and I was wrong

how do I live with this now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327144.640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when BTC reaches $50 000 you are going to kill yourself senpai

wake yo punk ass up, coinlet
this is just the start, grab every capital you have and invest it all into the crypto market, you missed the train car, but the cargo is YET TO COME

when BTC falls to $500 you are going to love yourself senpai

I wanted to wait for a dip to become a coiner but it never happened

stop being such a bitch. If you put in as much money as you can right now you can guarantee 10x the amount. PUT IT IN NOW

Keep dreaming.

I will actually kill myself if I see bitcoin at 50k. Didn't get in at 2 and ignored it forever and almost killed myself when it hit 800.

You idiot it happened last year and will happen again

what are you an idiot?

i swear to god i had the chance to buy a bunch of them when they were 20 dollars.
but im a poor wagecuck without disposable income. So i dont even have 1 buck to spare

well it's going to so prepare your throat for suicide

or quit being a tard and buy some

>Tfw bought in at $88/ETH

I'm still here for you to laugh at me

I'm with you OP. Rather than killing myself though im now starting to get involved, I think there will still be a lot of benefits to be reaped down the line

We are in a dip right now you fucking mongo
BUY NOW

What do you suggest? Teach us master

ETH.

Guaranteed 10% gains in a day if you buy right now.

Step up senpai. Bought in at $11. Only wish I bought more when it hit $6 again.

literally everything is dipping, buy what you wanted to buy
I'm a newfag but I bought ETH, XRP, LTC and BTC

Bought in at $28

>We are in a dip right now
no

we are in the power-upwards-surge-towards-the-moon

All safe calls from what I've been seeing, will probably be making similar purchases with a few riskier options thrown in for fun

I'm talking short-term, look at 1d graphs, I too hope it will all correct soon

I have $400 worth of POSW lol, holding until it at least makes it to $0,5
I'm also planning on transferring another $500 to bittrex to trade newcoins since I only have a kraken account right now and there are only big fish there.

can anyone suggest a good site to buy btc with paypal?

Why the fuck can't I deposit on Kraken using GBP?

Buy FRN.
Last time it got to this volume it pumped to 10k and that was with much less support and no event backing it.
You're still in time.
This coin could be 50k by election day.
It's not tied to Lepen so it doesn't matter if she wins.
The French people are proud and they will support the Franc, there's businesses already using it.

forgot pic

Any other coiners can confirm worthwhile?

Newfag coiner here, don't know what to look for but I've ignored Veeky Forums before and it's cost me (a lazy college student with good liquid savings from a previous job) more money this year alone than most households make in two years

If you had listened to us yesterday you'd be looking at 5-7x gains
The election is still almost 2 days away

you should honestly just kill yourself. You saw what was going on and still refused. Sorry faggot but stay poor.

is it going to rise longterm or just next two days and then everyone will dump it?

>there's businesses already using it
sauce?

>sauce?
Their site. Also the ANN thread on btctalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327144.640
They sent packages with FRN samples and instructions to 30 businesses already accepting BTC in france and some of them adopted it.

Yeah I know, I could've gotten in earlier but hey at least I'm not a nocoiner :^)

How do I buy it? The only crypto I can buy on coinbase are BTC, ETH, LTC

All the other sites I've tried don't let me buy with fiat -- and coinbase has a fully retarded $100/wk limit for credit, until I can get my account verified which seems to be taking forever

bumping for response

JUST BUY IT FAGGOT

get it on yobit.net
Look you don't buy altcoins with fiat money
you move some BTC to yobit which only requires email registration and then use those BTC to buy FRN

to buy bitcoin use Kraken, it's not bad.
Verification is faster than other sites I've used.

Any thoughts on Gemini?

Never used it.

what exactly is makig the price go up?

with stocks, it's very clear, because you can look at income and cash flow statements, forecast your model into the future, figure out discount rate, sum up the discounted cash flow per perpuity, and voila you see how much the company is worth/going to be worth.

with crypto, it's just people getting excited about this and wanting to get in, driving up demand, and in my eyes, causing a pretty sketchy bubble.... or am i missing something??

natural human psychology is to want to buy during a bull market.

of course, if i am wrong, i really really want to know what i'm missing?

can a blockchain expert please explain?

t. curious nocoiner

>what exactly is makig the price go up?
Value is subjective in economics.
Stock goes up because people think it's valuable and buy it.
That's it, same for crypto.

People buy a coin because of hype but also because they think people will buy it.
That drives the price up.
If a coin is actually used in practice that means people are gonna buy it, which increases the price even further.

There isn't a necessary relationship between a company's revenue and its stock value.

Stock can go up 500% while the company is only making losses
This is unlikely but it can happen.

i guess it's more important to research the potential of cryptocurrency going mainstream than it is to look at charts "going to teh moon" huh?

and if it does go mainstream, which coin will it be? some user the other week said that BTC and ETH are like the yahoo and friendster of crypto, but we've yet to see Google..

i don't wanna be the guy who bought in after it went up 500% out of panic of having lost an opportunity, only for it to come crashing down..

You probably didn't buy Litecoin either did you you fucking waste? KYS.

>i guess it's more important to research the potential of cryptocurrency going mainstream than it is to look at charts "going to teh moon" huh?
What matters is if other people will buy the coin after you thus driving up the price.
That's it, the rest is only about that.
If it goes mainstream that just means more people are gonna buy it.
But the only thing that affects the price is if people will buy it.
You can buy a shitcoin with no value and no use, and if enough people buy it and the price goes up, you're rich.

>some user the other week said that BTC and ETH are like the yahoo and friendster of crypto, but we've yet to see Google..
That's bullshit
There's no way someone would really know at this point anyways but BTC is here to stay. Its position is not about its features or technology, it's how it's established, stable, used by many more people in reality compared to any other coin etc.
It's digital gold quite literally.
It won't be displaced because some other coin has better features because that doesn't matter.
Now, with ETH that could be the case. ETH has limited real world usage right now compared to BTC but most importantly it's only successful because of the underlying technology it has compared to other coins. It could be displaced easily if something much better comes along.

BTC won't but maybe it won't become the regular currency of the future
It's possible people will use BTC as a long term store of value and to exchange it with other coins, while there's something else for daily usage, buying and selling stuff

>It won't be displaced because some other coin has better features because that doesn't matter

You say that, but consider the following:

Bitcoin is far less liquid than is practical for use. The amount of time it takes for each transaction is ridiculous; imagine trying to use those at a POS (point-of-sale, not proof of stake), for example a lane in a grocery store.

Bitcoin is reaching increments where it's impractically large. Sure, hundred dollar bills aren't going anywhere but that doesn't mean you want to pop them into a vending machine.

I'm a super newfag coiner but even I can see the future of bitcoin phasing out or undergoing some impossibly difficult to conceive and execute change to keep it competitive with something more liquid.

I look at it like Bitcoin would be the backing of basically every other coin out there. They would all derive their value off the Bitcoin. So, like someone above you said, you would use an entirely new and different coin for day to day use at the gas station or at the grocery store. Bitcoin would probably be used for huge transactions, like buying a house, or maybe even purely for transferring large amounts of value (businesses needing to 'quickly' send 50k or more).

t. newfag

Every coin is shit for a grocery store.

Becoming less and less true. There's already been progress on that front, and if there's one thing history has taught us about the free market (especially pertaining to computers) is that progress becomes exponential

I know this feel.

>Make 250k on the election last year gambling
>See btc pump threads on biz, think that's cute, start trading stocks
>Make 20k trading shares in first couple of months
>Had I gone balls deep with leverage... Fuck
>Mfw in massively better financial shape than 6 months ago but feel like shit :/

This will literally never happen. It would make Satoshi Nakamoto (a literal who?) the 5th richest man in the world with a net worth of $46,500,000,000

>hear bitcoin requires some /g/ tier PC
>don't bother
>later hear about bitcoin rising like hell
>oh well I missed it
>it keeps rising
>have no money
fuck this shit I want to meme with money like the big boys at Veeky Forums

Holy shit. I remember when Eth wasn't worth much and I dismissed it.

I'm thinking about throwing £500 into Eth, thoughts? I wish I did it earlier.

>hear bitcoin requires some /g/ tier PC

You heard wrong, missed out on all those gains because you cant be bothered to put in some research

obviously, yeah
I had university to think about man, now I have a crappy job and feel the cold iron of poverty

Well get some golem or something else thats sort of cheat and start slow. Its not too late friend

What's the best bitcoin wallet?

>muh egold
kek

The eventual digital transaction-level currency will dwarf bitcoin in market capitalization, and after bitcoin is eclipsed why would anyone hold it as a store of value?

bitcoin is the OG shitcoin

Where should I hold my ETH and GNT? Poloniex safe enough? And keep POSW in POSWallet?

Long term you want to store your wallet file on an encrypted usb drive

Relatively new to this, what's a good wallet that let me store ETH and BTC?

bought at 15, sold the same week at 24 thinking I had made out like a bandit.

Just those 3 is a very good bet desu.

BTC is king and rallies because fuck you.

ETH typically follows along btc's shadow & it supposedly has some nice announcements coming up this month.

LTC will take the spotlight as a sort of testing ground for btc, will implement segwit in 5 days and eventually the lightning network. The fact that it just got added to coinbase a few days ago also means lots of new money from coinbase users (like you) will be coming in.