RGT

Friday edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Old thread:
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/northern-dynasty-pebble-partnership-epa-223400255.html?.tsrc=rss
schrts.co/3HuvVV
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12750451&gfv=1
finance.yahoo.com/news/aptevo-therapeutics-announces-ixinity-supply-123000880.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was the guy that told people to sell their AMD and buy NMM. Right after my post, AMD rallied 6% and NMM crashed 14%.

I am the enemy.

FNBC moon mission

Got into nib at 21.5 which was nice. 17 year low seemed to be a good time to buy cocoa futures. Also amd is about to have the squeeze of a lifetime if the msm picks up the Intel backdoors story

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My advice still stands. Hold long-term.

(hehe, sucker...)

I got about 8 grand settled. Thinking of getting 3 grand more MACK attack and then I got 5 to throw at the most shilled memes in the next 2 hours.

wow you got em good.

I was the one telling people to sell amd and stay out of NMM

I'm thinking about waiting for earnings to buy more but don't know if it will dip

BDI is down 3%.
Don't touch NMM.

Portfolio just went down by $2400, guess they are figuring out the PIP -> ALT merger.

Well based purely on the fact they laid off 80% of their staff back in Dec. or Jan. and just made a sale the size of 1 or 2 times their market cap, how could they possibly have a poor earnings report?

Should I get in on PIP?

NAK going to be taking off, the small one week extension pretty much solidifies the veto being lifted next week. Get it cheap while you still can

I'm down $24,000 on jnug. I think I jumped the gun.

I still believe nmm will recover and go beyond its $2 holding pattern.

MACK continues to be a safe bet if you can hold for a month

MTBC will go back up today r-right?

JDST still crushing it somehow

here's my list of gaps that I'm watching

SNCR
NAK
IMMU
SWIR
OLED
PSO
WING
HDP

watching for a bounce on PBYI but not a big enough crash to snap back nomsayin

man, do those hands get tired?

Have to get in on ALT. PIP is dead, long may the meme be remembered

Strong hands never get tiered

Moon mission next week confirmed

finance.yahoo.com/news/northern-dynasty-pebble-partnership-epa-223400255.html?.tsrc=rss

Buy FNBC en masse and then sell quickly. PUMP AND DUMP IS COMING, BOYS!

i cant handle MTBC. Ive got a chance to get out at a small gain today at open, im going to panic sell and do something safe. Im sure it will go up hugely today because of this, so you should probably stay in it.

Im looking for it too

WHERE MY MONEY REE I GOT UP EARLY FOR THIS

KTOS

Anyone else still holding CVM? Im up +20% still but i still wanna wait til FDA news.

Been two fuckin months!

RNN

HOLY SHIT WTF

whoops lol.
stocktwits fooled me

it was a reverse split?

Daily reminder NMM is the r*ddit of the stock world.

Did not realize they supply parts for THAAD. Come on Korean War 2.0!!!

So someone help me out here. $FNBC is set to be delisted on May 10th. What am I missing, why has it gone up insane amounts over the past few days?

Can someone give me some trading strategies for NAK?

hold all week while the hype about the announcemnt builds dump closing friday

I sold yesterday at 1.59
How do I make my hands strong too?

Yes

What is your dump price

up 5.69% to 1.67 currently. still have a long way to go before I get my investment back.

here was my play today. I'm gonna set up more hotkeys to have buy 1000 up so I'm not restricted to petty cash

i'm so fucking bad at this

never get in on reverse-splits, fuck that

t. mstx-svra dipshit

>down 15% this month
Honestly i feel like if i just bought a whole bunch of random stocks i would be doing better.

AMD is breaking under $10, NMM rallying at beginning of day.

Lots of shorts yesterday.
Could be a squeeze if it goes up much more.

>didn't buy IMMU yesterday

What was I thinking

FNBC is starting to tank what morons sold out on those minimal gains already

URRE up 5% timmins gold corp (TGD) up 4.5%, JNUG 4% up beginning of day

Thanks for telling us the symbol you double nigger

SPWR is down 1.5% probably because its stock is related to energy prices and those arent doing so hot atm.

SSW up 1%.

NMM.
Sorry, I thought it was in the frame. And also that it was obvious.

GNC might be an interesting pick, just had a good earnings report and its at the bottom of a slump.

Not for a day trade. As in like, buying and holding a stock.

anyone else notice that $silver just had the first weekly 50/200 sma "golden cross" its had since 2009? schrts.co/3HuvVV

Guys, I'm about to put 100% of my margin on square.

should I?

Do it and post results:) It looks like a win.

Today's high was at 7.76 but because Robinhood is a piece of shit I'm stuck watching it tank.

This is significant look at my to mobile chart.

Buy HEAR. You heard it here first.

>hhuurr duurr look at my chart, my chart guis muh chart
i actually went to look but i couldn't take my eyes off the battery, its early in the morning still and your phone is already at 5%

I know FIZZ is down quite a bit since I last shilled it, but THIS time I think I'm right.
All the fundamentals are still there and management just released some really good projections to counter the (((downgrade))). I really think this will go back to $91 or above. They are definitely going to smash earnings. They seem to have found the bottom, but I'd still exercise caution and use DCA to buy in.

its an ipad bro.

No.

URRE up 7% on the day

In FNBC at .70 a share. Should I just let the bag go?

So far today I've bought

200 MN
650 NMM
130 GNC
90 CDOR

I need more memes.

how and why

Mack is paying a dividend around 1.06 per share but you have to get in by the 16 the and hold until may 31 or june 1st

I suggest FIZZ.

your memes look better than mine.

SSW? :3

Not a day-trade. As in "Im gonna collect dividends on this stock for the next 20 years!"

Forgot article

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12750451&gfv=1

Are those the definite dates? Any reason not to just go all in and hold for the two weeks?

Well aware, just got another 850.

See

>Any reason not to just go all in and hold for the two weeks?
Stocks always drop after dividends, usually by almost as much as the dividend itself.
In this case though it could go up high enough that that won't matter. Hard to say.

you mack holders do realize that after the company pays a dividend the price autimatically adjusts to subtract the amount of dividend it pays right?

Fnbc suicide when?

APVO
they have product supply that should be ready for distribution this month, the market cap is small and when the news comes out thats its ready for distribution you can probably make a quick 20-50% if you have your sell limit set

finance.yahoo.com/news/aptevo-therapeutics-announces-ixinity-supply-123000880.html

>autimatically
I've seen this said in a few articles on dividends and I'm still not sure what it means.
Does the exchange automatically lower all orders?

Do not ever do this

quoting investopedia here "When a dividend is paid, several things can happen. The first of these is changes to the price of the security and various items tied to it. On the ex-dividend date, the stock price is adjusted downward by the amount of the dividend by the exchange on which the stock trades. For most dividends this is usually not observed amidst the up and down movements of a normal day's trading. It becomes easily apparent, however, on the ex-dividend dates for larger dividends, such as the $3 payment made by Microsoft in the fall of 2004, which caused shares to fall from $29.97 to $27.34"

Please buy as much GNMX as possible

That's a retarded strategy.

TGD up 6.5%

I'm going all in on a future index with 1:100 lever and hold over the weekend.

Fuck it. Macron is gonna win and the index is gonna moon. I'm not missing that. If Le Penn wins I'm literally gonna kill myself I'll lose everything.

Is gold going up because of the Obamacare repeal? Is it a good time to short it?

>he has no idea how to read charts

Fuck it. Macron is gonna win and the index is gonna moon. I'm not missing that. If Le Penn wins I'm literally gonna kill myself I'll lose everything.

Why
If Macron wins the indices will all go skyrocket mode again right

Yeah, but does the exchange do it or is it the invisible hand of the market?
In any case, the dividend is so large relative to share price that I'd expect 5% profit minimum, at least if you held for a couple of days after the dividend.

Oh, but that assumes the company is something people would want to buy on a steep discount. I haven't looked into that yet.

>thinks charts are the only important part of trading

>If
Her odds are worse than Trump's but definitely non-zero.

Sorry
I accidentally quoted that's why double post

fuck the market
I just sold everything and bought NAK. Im not even going to look at it till next friday. Ill either recover all my loses or be out for good. I dont even have much money in it i just hate the feeling of struggling to make slow steady gains and then massive inexplicable drops.

I'm ready to suicide. I can't live as a poor cuck any day longer

I bought that last week and took my initial investment out already. I got couple hundred shares on a free roll.

its like you didn;t even read my post " the stock price is adjusted downward by the amount of the dividend by the (((((exchange))))) on which the stock trades"

Fuck it. Macron is gonna win and the index is gonna moon. I'm not missing that. If Le Pen wins I'm literally gonna kill myself I'll lose everything.

>betting the same thing that has already happened twice will not happen a third time

Im not sure if thats a good bet or a bad bet.

Haha