Buy the dip boys, we're in for a long and prosperous ride this year

Buy the dip boys, we're in for a long and prosperous ride this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.tech
xtrabytes.ovh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man, I should've waited. Same shit like POSW, we are going to wait at least 1 month before it goes 500-1k sat.

Luckily, I got in at around 88 sat, so I'm still in the green. Holding strong, I believe in PoS

what makes you think its going up?

Proof of signature is a very innovative concept. Its a long term hold, once they start selling nodes its bound to go up quite a bit.

Anywhere else to buy this other than fucking Yobit?

C-cex

i think i crashed the market with my sellwall earlier. even i can be a whale on yoshit

Ohhh man, what a brutal shakeout! Bigtime whale manipulation. Weak hands gotta go. This is gonna be a big coin guys. You bet your asses the whales are gonna drive this shit down as hard as they can to stock up.

Is this literally the next ETH?

I want to buy the dip so badly but my btc are taking forever to confirm. Fuck this shitty slow as fuck deprecated shitcoin, the sooner its replaced by something decent such as LTC the better FUCK BITCOIN

Yes. Pic related will be me when this hits $1000

Bought 200k at 200 sats i feel voilated lol. But should i go all in and buy more so i can afford a static???

You should be making wiser choices with how to spend your wealth though.

AND ITS PUMPING ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no sell it all to me

Fuck those shitty exchanges. Bittrex when?

It's always buy the dip with you fags
I already bought the fucking dip nearly 100 satoshis ago. If I had infinite money to keep throwing into holes as they only fall deeper and deeper, I wouldnt even have to do this.

God this is such bullshit.
>inb4 just hold
Yeah thanks so reassuring when next month it'll be at 1 satoshi and you guys will be saying buy the dip. Of course when I've already lost so much I have no choice but to hold.

All that applies to both XBY and POSW by the way

dont eat my sellwall. we can all profit from this. just wanna get some cheaper coins

XBY pumping hard and I 'm still waiting for my bitcoin to confirm, fuck my life. Never directly sending BTC again, always going to sell for LTC first... we went from 90 to 120 sats...

It might dump again. Don't worry, ppl are playing with this coin. It'll take 2 weeks to moon.

Bought at 200sat. Pls kill me.

I jus want to make some quick bucks in the mean time. Fags on yobit will guaranteed dump this shit every single time it goes anywhere anyway. Might as well profit from it

why should we kill uu when u can kill yourself? :^)

Yeah, I know. Yobit is fucking ridiculous with all those manipulations.

from 90 to 164 in one hour!!! its not to late to get on this rocket famalama!!! :d

Same here. Fucking biz trolled me AGAIN.

I didn't listen at ETH becuse I was suspicious, I lisented this time and had to sell all my XBY because it was going too low . Lost half my money

Fuck you biz!!!!!

It's recovering right now.

i hope you are joking. this thing will 100% x10 when it hits bittrex. im not even joking. literally free money and btw its mooning right now

Well ive only got half left, but by a few months time it'll be recovered to the price I bought it. Fml

Just stop panicking

you should have had steady hands m8.

The gains will turn you into a nog?

I'll pray for your soul bud.

Lurk more but how come all these payment sites affiliated with Ccex won't let US citizens make USD deposits? inb4 i'm retarded pls help Veeky Forums, i too want to buy my ticket to the moon

Just buy BTC first and buy XBY from that

Nah he just got a tan

noted, thank you. found the beginner's guide as well.

>tfw i almost bought at 1 sat but thought it was another shit coin
>huge tard

Where can I buy it? I have BTC on liqui.io

same... lets go frend

its just a small dip... this coin is a long term hold/// stay calm whilst it develops kiddo

wth is that rear swingarm, and on a 600RR of all bikes, fucking nigs

You can buy on Yobit

Just signed to ccex and my bitcoin wallet address is stuck on Resynching. What gives?

That's a ccex issue. They said they are fixing it.

Where can I buy them as a UK user? Please?

yobit & c-cex

Thank you mate. Sorry to ask one more question. Where is a good wallet to put into. I put Gatehub for ETH and Electrum for Bitcoin.

Use the official wallet

xtrabytes.tech

Thank you!

Once is gets past the 50000 block and more nodes are up they will launch on bittrex. The project is in its very early stages.

Please anons share some XBY with a poor fag like me

>>> BS9qVs32QZVxz7aDx8iVExZaYC9JZZLdTZ

May kek bless you

sent :^)
thanks for putting in all the work to get thus far

I'm interested but sceptic of XBY. Actually have quite some money I'm willing to spend on I'll have a good experience with it. But first, please send some to this adress: BA1SrunDLVMLbebaqpxaiBUZKx4Er9fWYn

41 static nodes confirmed so far guys.That means the supply is going to shrink by $20,500,000 wewww

I'm currently holding 3500 how long until I'm a millionaire?

Ohhh man, what a brutal shakeout! Bigtime whale manipulation. Weak hands gotta go. This is gonna be a big coin guys. You bet your asses the whales are gonna drive this shit down as hard as they can to stock up.

> implying he's not already a negro by buying this shitcoin

nice try, shlomo

10£ when

This better shoot up i just put 380k xby up.

Any bizbros can spare some for a broke ass college student about to move out of his parents' house?

I'm such a useless beggar I waste trips and forget to paste the address.

Kill me.

BLXxdi9gPpLDR32Biyq6SAGePktaqU2D22

Anyone wants to trade some of this for eth? I can't buy it on kraken. We can use a trust middleman.

Trade it using bitbay

address not in trips post fuck off noxbyer go buy some from da exchange. no exbyers are the worst kind of street shitters.

I'm Australian, anyone know a site which lets me buy and sell most crypto?

I've no fucking clue what you're talking about

Localbitcoins, coinjar.

Kek
What dip?

I bought this shit two weeks ago and it's still down $13 for me. Its made literally no value, it's only appeal at this point is that it's young and could provide large returns, which is looking less likely by the day

>It's still only on two of the shadiest exchanges
>Still no whitepaper published, in really early phases
>Solid concept
>The new website is under development and going up soonish

It has nowhere to go but up.

this kekhead by at the all time hight fucking loleer

This. 2 weeks from now everyone who sold will be crying.

> 2 weeks

Lol

when will this sink so i can buy the dip?

where can i do TA on cryptos?

Not before block 50k

What makes XBY a winning concept?

Most new coins on the market offer nothing new to the table and are just rehashed BTC and LTC clones. XBY is a new technology (

In around that time we currently look at reaching 50 000 block, and moving to PoSign. At that point listing to more known exchanges becomes an option.

We could have the new site up by then as well. Easy 10x rise in value at that point.

I mean from a practical point of view. Essentially decentralized storage right? Why will people want to pay for this?

To prevent things like the fappening.

I know, I was responding to the fact that he lost a whole $13 in 2 weeks

Question: Will the 500,000 fees for the static nodes get added into the marketcap automatically once we hit block 50,000?

I've been interested in this since it's been shilled so much lately but have some concerns. Maybe you guys can address them.

I was looking at the website and it doesn't look very professional. Most of the links on the announcement thread aren't even finished yet.

In addition, there didn't seem to be much accessible info for the dev team. Are they choosing to remain anonymous or have I just not looked hard enough?

In the announcement thread it also states outright, "Is XBY a good investment? No! XBY is a very risky investment... We think everyone needs to know this. There is no guarantee our development goals will be reached and success will come."

In all seriousness, is this just a Veeky Forums memed scamcoin? If not, where does your faith in this come from?

If you think this is legit, do you all think this is going to be more of a pump and dump affair or is it suited to a large long term investment strategy?

no they are out of circulation and the marketcap would be 500k less for each node

I have the same concerns, how trustworthy are the developers and what separates this coin from other menecoins?

Most of the links on their website don't even work, why should I trust these devs?

How do i calculate what the price would be if 43 nodes are registered?

I am a member of the slack team

There is one programmer behind the coin. He is a Hungarian with 25 years experience programming and 8 years experience in crytocoin programming. The technical side of this coin is solid. But obviously it's not exactly a devteam so it's whether you want to put your faith in the man's abilities. One thing is for sure, he's not in it for the money, he genuinely enjoys developing experimental technology, which is what the coin is fundamentally about.

We're trying not to draw much attention to the coin while we're still developing the website and getting the marketing side up to scratch, the latest draft are here: xtrabytes.ovh/

The coin is in it's infancy, invest if you believe in the concept. If all you care about is a professional looking website then maybe this isn't the coin for you (at least for now).

No way to tell what the coin will do. I'm holding for a long time (even after its added to major exchanges) because i believe in the concept of the coin the the technology behind it. Maybe i'm in a minority and everyone else dumps their coins as soon as it hits polo. No way to tell, just don't invest a crazy amount and enjoy the ride

>I was looking at the website and it doesn't look very professional. Most of the links on the announcement thread aren't even finished yet.
That's because it is unfinished. There is a new website in the works currently.

>In addition, there didn't seem to be much accessible info for the dev team. Are they choosing to remain anonymous or have I just not looked hard enough?
I believe they are sticking to anonomoys for now. And it seems like the project is mostly coded by one autistic dev called borzalom, unless the group are all hiding under a single fake identity.

>In the announcement thread it also states outright, "Is XBY a good investment? No! XBY is a very risky investment... We think everyone needs to know this. There is no guarantee our development goals will be reached and success will come."
It is. All new (and even some older ones) cryptocurrencies are RISK INVESTMENTS. That's why you should by no means bet any money that you can't afford to lose in them. Only the money you can afford to lose.

>In all seriousness, is this just a Veeky Forums memed scamcoin? If not, where does your faith in this come from?
For me it seems like an interesting concept. Also the fact that it's still low in value and hasn't even reached the actual PoSign phase, and the fact that it has only listed on 2 smallest exchanges gives it easy potential for 10x growth. This growth can be achieved just by listing on more known exhanges.
However many here on Veeky Forums are just shills that are invested in the coin and want you to buy to increase price and marketcap.

>If you think this is legit, do you all think this is going to be more of a pump and dump affair or is it suited to a large long term investment strategy?
Can't say for sure now. Currently a high risk investment with big profit margin, but could be a good long term investment in the future. If we knew such things 100% we would all be rich.

Also: Make your own damn decisions.

I'm putting 20 bucks on it just for a laugh

650,000,000 coins at $0.002297 = $1493050 market cap

500,000 coins * 43 nodes = 21,500,000 coins

650,000,000 - 21,500,000 = 628,500,000 coins

$1493050 / 628,500,000 = $0.0023757

Which is the new price after static node coins are removed from circulation. Negligible really, but because PoSign becomes active the price could easily 3x due to hype, or crash to the ground as the coin stops working ;)

Theres 43 as of today Id expect that to go up a fair bit

I think it has potential as a data storage wholesaler to IT firms/large organizations/cloud storage retailers. The idea is unhackable storage with 0 downtime. Not for peoples grandmas to store their photos.

It's worth to mention that it's very community driven as well. I mean, if you are offering some help with their website/logo/ann thread and have other suggestions devs will welcome you with open arms. I still need more money for my static node, so I hope bittrex doesn't happen in at least next 2 weeks.