The SysRocket is on the launchpad

The SysRocket is on the launchpad

5 hours until blockmarket releases for beta, in May 22th, it will be fully released, with many many people planning on pushing items onto blockmarket to get it started up quick and boost up SYS

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Locked and loaded! Fly me to the moon sys!

BitBay > Sys.

I hold both though.

THE MOONING HAS STARTED BOYS

Bot convinced on Bitbay. Red pill me

Invested $200 into it, now it's $600. Tell me why I should keep this and what is actually going on ?

blockmarket beta is to be released in 5 hours or so

the final release is 22th may, this month NIGGA.

and from there it keeps on going

bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

BitBay already has a fully functional decentralized market, that uses double deposit escrow to facilitate risk-free trustless transactions. David Zimbeck is almost finished with the "rolling peg", which will reduce volatility of BAY to the point where people might actually want to, you know, use it as a currency.

As soon as that step is complete we will see BAY be developed from a more user-oriented angle, and then it will explode.

The only reason people aren't more into it is because BitBay doesn't have any marketing yet, because it isn't done. But it is 100x closer to completion than 90% of these vaporware cryptos out here.

Think ebay but in crypto. Decentralised marketplace with segwit and lightning network already implemented.
Market cap of just over 30mil... this coin is truely undervalued.

Interesting. I sunk 10k in sys at around the same price, may do the same for bay.

only have $250 cause coinbase but how much should I put in to bitbay and sys? 50/50?

At this point i would probably go 50/50. I'm damn near all in on BAY but that's because i'm pretty involved with the core team. They're good people. I expect very, very good things once the marketing phase begins.

is there a point I should sell and what are my gains looking like if I went 50/50 with 240 AUD lmfao

Honestly I expect one or the other to moon desu.

Think about it, they're both first to market as far as decentralized markets on the Blockchain. That's pretty incredible, and if any competition pops up within the next 6 months i'll probably go 1/3 on that.

We're going to have to spend all this money somewhere user

Simple trading rules.

Sell when others are buying. Buy when others are selling

Lookin at both of say bitbay will give you more profits

If your aus, jump on coinjar.io - i use them and have never had a problem. $2.5k daily

I'd say 50/50 spread your wealth. One may go better than the other. Im all in on sys, 1.5mil coins haha, yeah im crazy and should prob sell, always said nup, when it gets to a $1.

63 thousand dollars you've put into sys? fuck m8
also I was with coinjar but took 3 days to transfer

No i bought in at ICO 3 years ago and have just held. I said by 2020 I should see something. It's finally showing it's true colours.

that;s lit, you in bris?

Sydney

>pending transaction
FUCKKK
I need to get more seats on this bitch. It's already begining to moon.

Holy fk user. Throw 1000 this way

what was your initial investment?

you keep your coins on a certain exchange is there a wallet for sys coins?

Million in wallet with backup on usb. Then the rest in polo to sell if goes crazy.

Yeh wallet and will have the exchange/ebay/decentralised platform

new to this what wallet you using and any tut to back up coins? I downloaded exodus the other day but you can only store BTC and ETH and a few other coins and not sure how secure it is

wheres the blockmarket countdown? how do you know it releases in 5 hours?

Well fug.

I bought 200 SYS and 100 GOLEM today and I'm already $5 in loss

where to buy SYS?

PLS

Oh another revolutionary new shitcoin with unqiue features
Just invest in this pump and dump

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sys

Been around for 3 years shill

Where can I buy this?

What wallet does SYS have?

It's own wallet. Just go to syscoin.org and download it. It's ebay like platform is being released monday - so download that too.

another marketplace dapp? yawn