Mods delete all discussions of Marxism and Marxist history but leave /pol/ threads open

>mods delete all discussions of Marxism and Marxist history but leave /pol/ threads open

Really makes you think

Marxists are actively obnoxious. /pol/ is merely background noise.

t. /pol/

Marxists aren't murdering people throughout the West, though

Marxists are too condescending desu

>delete shill threads
>leftist use Whataboutism to discredit them

The more things change.

i despise marxism but you can at least have a discussion with them, however wrong, condescending, and obnoxious they are. /pol/ is like donkeys braying at absolute best.

Not him, but diehard Marxists can be just as fucking brick-headed. They tend to be better spoken and less likely to use a jpg as an argument, but they're still basically religious fanatics.

>marxist babby is mad because his shitposting threads got deleted
Stay mad friend.

i don't disagree with any of that. the difference between the two can just be slight degrees at times. depends if the marxists are in evangelizing mode or not

They're equally shit, who cares?

Yeah. Given a choice I'll take Marxists since they (tend to be) more interested in philosophy and history, as well as better read.

No they are murdering people throughout the east

porky is the reason I'm an autistic weirdo

REEEEEEEE

/leftypol/ bills themselves as "sane" Marxists but they recently had a thread about how working out and wanting to improve your body is bourgeois and inherently fascistic

top zozzle

>/leftypol/ bills themselves as "sane" Marxists but they recently had a thread about how working out and wanting to improve your body is bourgeois and inherently fascistic

Are you seriously taking a bunch of anonymous talking shit seriously?

>PROC
>Vietnam
>Marxists

There's violence happening between Maoist rebels and the armies of India and the Philippines, but that's war. People die in war.

When will leftypol realise that porky is a jew?

Getting fit is great but only focusing on bodily size and using drugs is not great

You're pursuing a worthless ideal without really gaining anything other than aesthetics.

>be Marxist
>cry about how your ideology is unstoppable and is the logical conclusion of government
>be stopped by a janitor

Made me think.

Most porkies aren't Jews and most Jews aren't porkies

>when you realise Veeky Forums is already approaching it's collapse
>it's already went to complete shit
>in many years time, if Veeky Forums is still alive, people will say that Veeky Forums was always a political board and tell you to fuck off if you say otherwise

>Marxists consider aesthetics worthless

Whudathunkit

Disgusting materialist plebs

You're joking, right?
This board has always been oversaturated with RealMarxismTM.
Mods delete some troll threads.
>oh my, we are oppressed

>if we kill all the jewish CEOs all of the white CEOs won't exploit us cuz muh racial solidarity.
Peter Thiel and every other white billionaire who donates to the Mises Institute to disseminate muh austrian economics would happily enslave you.

Neither are /pol/acks.

Why can't communists just be anti-big business if they hate big businesses so much. There's literally no reason to be communistic unless the world stops using humans for labor and instead uses robots.

This board is for the discussion of humanities.
Marxists aren't human.

>pig
>jew

It's the ultimate disguise!

>>>reddit
>>>/9gag/

Heres your (you)
Now kill yourself

>literally no reason to comunistic

aside from the fact that a communistic is objectively in my interest as a worker

Go back to /pol/

if it were 1913 I'd be inclined to agree...but uh...heh....you know

just vote social democrat

>Being baited this easily
You didn't actually expect to have an intelligent conversation about political ideology on a board swarming with Marxists and Fascists, did you?

Marxist are slaves to ideology

Like all the workers in China, the Soviet Union, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, Somalia, Madagascar, Vietnam...

It's honestly a miracle marxists are even still around

Marxist here. There's better discussion on leftypol.

Also, hello comrades.

>this is what commies believe

It's your choice to be a worker under somebody else. You literally have no bonds to the manager. Why ruin the manager's life when you can do the same thing he/she is doing by starting up your own business.

There's absolutely no limitations to this, yet communists complain that big businesses will ruin you if you run a small business. Well that's why we have the gubbermint, to enforce and heavily regulate big business.

You still have no good reason to be communist. It's just nigger gibsmedats.

right, i'm not a supporter of marxist-leninist regimes. but in concept marxism is objectively beneficial for anyone in the working class. has it been implemented poorly in the past? yes, certainly. does that mean the concept itself isn't beneficial for the majority of humans? no.

Like workers in catalonia.

do you work? have you applied to jobs? or are you still in your "I can get any job I want phase?"

most employers have their employees by the balls. starting a business requires capital.

Not even a commushit but your post is very naive.

>In theory Marxism is beneficial for everyone
In theory 1+1=3, but if I go to the bank with two dollars and say I'm depositing three, they're gonna laugh at me and tell me to fuck off.

Are you seriously suggesting Catalonia was a good place during the Spanish revolution

>It's your choice to be a worker under somebody else.
>
If you have no capital you have to sell your labor to survive. Not optional.

>Why ruin the manager's life when you can do the same thing he/she is doing by starting up your own business.
Not a structural solution since someone has to be the worker.

>There's absolutely no limitations to this
>there's no limitation to everyone being managers
Nice fantasy world.

>Catalonia
>A country

well you can also choose to die instead isn't capitalism great

>It's your choice to be a worker under somebody else.

you say this, but it's not always easy for an individual to come up with the capital to work for themselves. it often requires years of saving, and that's done by working for an existing capitalist.

i'm not concerned with ruining the life of the manager. managers are useful at delegating the correct amount of labor to put towards a task in the workplace.

>There's absolutely no limitations to this [starting up a business]

only if you completely ignore the upfront capital requirement to start a business.

communism is distinct from gibsmedat because communism seeks to retrieve the surplus value created through their own labors taken by the capitalist for themselves. when you say 'gibsmedat', i assume you are referring to desiring goods or compensation that you didn't work for. communism's form of gibsmedat, if you want to call it that, is justified by the labor theory of value.

Sure it must hurt you ego hard if your opponent doesn't even consider you human.

I'm suggesting that workers actually controlled shit. At least until the soviets took advantage of the governments desperation due to war and ruined everything as always.

Are you actually a worker a suburban student type of LARPer?

>Marxism threads get deleted
>he makes a new Marxism thread

i think you should be more concerned with the substance of an argument rather than the identity of the arguer.

how about you fuck off to your subreddit then you stupid niggers, you've been spamming the same old threads for the past few weeks, I think I saw about 5 threads with the same picture of Marx a few days ago

/pol/ certainly doesn't do nearly as much as you, and even then the majority are poor bait threads

humanities was a mistake

That's a very undialectical thing to say.

maybe so.

Marxism is relevant to both history and historiography, adding humanities is irrelevant.

If that was the workers controlling shit than I am glad I was born in the upper middle class in a
bourgeoisie country

>evading the question this fucking hard

So the latter.

Its relevant both for the damage it did, and as a theory abandoned by historians

how about you discuss it on your designated splinter chan instead of making however many of the same threads every day to such an extent that it warrants deletion then

Sure.

I didn't make any thread m8.

Why do we keep arguing about a disproven ideology every fucking day?

No Jews in China

you think the deleted threads were about the history of Marxism
the historiography is also tied up in their ideology so you could consider it of humanities
can you discuss Marxist historiography without discussing Marxist theory and straying into humanities?

now go back to léddit

>disproven

Alright bootlicker, tell me why and how Marxism has been disproven. Go ahead, do your best.

well it doesn't seem to have really worked ever so there's that

Alright bootlicker, tell me why and how Queer Anarchism has been disproven. Go ahead, do your best.

>But REAL marxism hasn't been tested
Kill yourself