Why do humans fall for political tricks every goddamn time? How many more times does history need to repeat itself?

Why do humans fall for political tricks every goddamn time? How many more times does history need to repeat itself?

>How many more times does history need to repeat itself?
Until we learn us a thing or two.

honestly anyone who can afford to live on the upper floors of a high rise in Manhattan probably considers 99.999999999% of the population subhuman by default

you can literally see all of the low rises in Brooklyn Queens and the Bronx and look down on them that alone probably fucks you up

patricians of Rome probably thought more of the masses

I can't wait to read the scholarship on the dankest decade in human history

>used to visit grandfather's apartment overlooking central park
>"They're all so...insignificant from up here...what does that say about me," I'd say, looking at the higher buildings on the horizon

Honestly your pic doesn't really mean much. The very fact that Trump addressed the white lower class is an indication that he DOES understand better than Hillary the issues of his electors. Of course that's not saying much, but it still invalidates the pic.

Didn't she have reeducation programs for that particular subsection of America and explain why coal cities dying as a result of dead industry would be coming back because it's unprofitable?

I'm just a humble Lie-bral, but that sounds more understanding to me.

White working class: I'm worried about the future. What will you do about it?
Trump: Uhhh... fix it! Don't ask how, I just will! Ignore all science and economics, just go with your gut! You rock!
Clinton: That question is racist. You're racist.

I mean, I wouldn't say he "understands the issues," but he was at least willing to pander to them.

Maybe he just wanted some easy votes?

*wouldn't

Understand? Maybe.

Exploit? Likely.

Help? Very unlikely.

Back when he was still a card-carrying dem he announced that if he ever ran as president he would do it as a republican because it's outrageously easy to pander to their electorate

ugh not even a trump supporter but that quote is fake

like obama is a secret muslim tier fake

That quote has been debunked.

>I mean, I wouldn't say he "understands the issues," but he was at least willing to pander to them.
Well that's kinda the point. The fact that he realizes white blue collars need to be pandered to specifically implies he understands (or at least, his advisers understand) the class more than Hillary (who tought it was so issue free they could be conquered through general issues) does.
As I said, it's not saying much, but still. It's pretty obvious most people thought Trump the least bad candidate rather than the best.

Because agency is an illusion and we live in fantasy worlds that aren't governed by reason but by animal instinct. We are very good at rationalizing after the fact, which creates the incorrect perception that we ever had any idea what was happening or what we were doing.

>says the Hillary supporter
How does it feel to be a leftcuck and yet vote for the media and Wall Street candidate because you hear her spout the words you were conditioned to accept?

As opposed to voting for the other media and Wall Street candidate who shills for Drudge and Jones while appointing Goldman Sachs sharks?

No, surely the Pussygrabber Elect is gonna #DRAINTHESWAMP and stop the #CORRUPTMEDIA

Oh for fucks sake, is the Stormfront siphoning so many newfags they can't even greentext?

>implying I am a Hillary supporter
I have just noticed that throughout history, politicians promise everything and people eat it up. This has been happening for centuries and no one seems to have caught on.

Your tears are delicious.

>25% of this country is basket of deplorables
Trump is a retard, but is by far better anyone say something like this.

You're lucky we don't beat you leftcucks with a 2x4 in an alley until your brains are oozing into the gutter.

Trump lost the democratic (popular) vote. You would be outnumbered, kid.

The beta uprising is all on you. Bring it.

>neets
>beating people up

For that you would need to move your fat ass out of your mother basement first.

He's been employing and working with the blue collar workers of development firms for decades. He's probably screwed more than a fair share as well but that's business

Uh oh OP, looks like you summoned r/The_Donald

>that picture
I wish my fello-...politically aligned democratically oriented people would stop looking so weak in front of the conservatives. They keep laughing at us.

We have all the guns.
You depend on BLM thugs for protection and yet they would gladly kill you in the blink of an eye.

Who gives a wet shit, you're all literally dickless, spineless, manlets, and you'd just stand by and watch while we smash your friends and wives and kids until they're a greasy spot on the pavement.

Again, you fags are LUCKY we -don't- do what SHOULD be done to you subhumans.

?
I have 5 guns as a matter of fact. Revolvers and rifles mainly, but I am relatively well trained in their use.
You don't seriously belief this trife, do you?

You're really economically anxious their, friend. Why don't you calm down?

>mfw we convince the cop slaughtering BLM movement to turn on leftcucks for a 40oz, a bucket of KFC, and the promise that they won't be enslaved like pack animals if they rise up against their handlers

How does if feel knowing literal monkeys are more loyal and noble leftfags?

That's some shitty logic. You're forced to assume that you've figured out something that the vast majority of people who've ever lived couldn't figure out.

A much simpler and better explanation is that information and truth don't actually matter, and that people don't actually have the power to make decisions based on it.

See you on the battlefield.

Yes I fully believe literal animals are more principled than libshits.

>their
^Leftist (((education))), everybody.

Sometimes I feel that we should gather all of /pol/'s ramblings and publish them all in a book so that future generations can see how deranged people can become if politics become so polarized. This madness should never exist more than once.

Democracy is not about thinking that the majority can elect the best candidate. Nobody can forsee the future. It's about replacing rulers that fail to improve people's lifes. And doing it in a non violent way. It's also about creating an incentive for rulers to improve your life.

Voting for the opposition when you're life became worse (and even the stupidest person knows if he's doing better or not) despite of huge money and media brainwashing attempts shows that democracy works and that people are smart. Not the other way around as you was lead to believe.

I haven't been called out over a grammatical error in years.

It's almost nostalgic.

>even the stupidest person knows if he's doing better or not
Nah, most people only measure their success against their PEERS, not against previous years.

This is how we can have so many (((white working class))) voters who think the economy is collapsing under Obama when he's actually brought about the most dramatic economic recovery in our history.

The book already exists, it's called Mein Kampf.

You said
>how deranged people can become if politics become so polarized
But you're not crying about BLM thugs actually killing cops, eating and threatening real people and libshits covering for them, you crying about an anoymous forum on an anime site.

Your bias is showing.

beating*

I thought you were going to blame the Florida zombie guy on BLM.

If that's the case, it's difficult to feel positively about a world where positive change may take more than an 8 year period to manifest.

>let me tell you about your life because I understand it better than you
And that's how you loose an election

4 years. And the government has a constant incentive to do better. Nobody found a better system yet.

>he's actually brought about the most dramatic economic recovery in our history
>most dramatic economic recovery in our history
>economic recovery

>FACTS ARE A LIBURIL CUNSPEARISEE
>MUH FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELZ
And that's how you lose a Nation.

Eating? Source please.

>Defending BLM
I wish we weren't so inclined toward making monoliths of each other, but it just comes so naturally.

>The very fact that Trump addressed the white lower class

He played them like the idiots that they are.

Nazism and /pol/ are two different things, even if one bleeds into another at times.
Firstly, I am not crying.
Secondly, I don't like the fact that there is violence that has been caused by the racial tensions that have become so prevalent in our society. Cops and bystanders alike should be able to go about their day without threat.

However, a small minority does not represent the large majority. Even riots with hundreds of people are a small majority of the larger movement. And I don't believe anyone should cover for violence or coercion against anyone. The fact that you made these baseless assumptions about me is more telling about you than anything else.

Only by sticking together can Whites overcome the leviathan of the negroid cultural hegemon.

Let's be real for a second, you lose an election by running Bush 3.0 and expecting Democrats to vote for her.

>specifically implies he understands (or at least, his advisers understand) the class more than Hillary

No - it implies he (and his marketing team) understand how to manipulate those idiots better than Clinton. It says nothing about him actually understanding them the needs and challenges they face in every day life.

This woman is calling for the unqualified extermination of all white people. Will she be in your book? No because you're a libshit and she's saying what you want to hear.

I'm black. Sorry about that, Johnny Rebel.

Well obviously not, this is a book on /pol/. That can be in the squeal about tumblr, however.

Again. A guy looses his job. His life is now way worse. But some talikng head on TV shows him some complicated graphics and a pretensios college student that never worked a day in his life make fun of him online.
Why the hell do you think that others are the brainwashed ones and not you? Do your opinion happen to totally coincide with the opinions you hear on tv and from your college professors? Perhaps you should ponder on that for a second.

>mfw we go through election rolls and find the hillshills to drag them behind a vehicle with a chain until they're just a stump of ground beef

So when are you going to see through the liberal brainwash conditioning to help us slaughter your direct and literal oppressors among the "left"?

Choose wisely.

Really can't tell if bait or not.

How the holy hell can you assume an entire social class's collective opinions and bias solely based on that fact that they chose to spend their own money to improve their own quality of life?

Are you so enamored with the concept of social equality that any instance of someone being far unequal, regardless of the factors that went in the creation of that inequality, must determine that individual's contempt and disregard for people he or she deems to be of lower status?

And black cultural hegemon? I'm not complaining either way about it, but a bit of proportional over representation in a few ententeinement industries does not make a cultural hegemon in my book.

>A guy looses his job
>literally to inbred and retarded to learn to self improve
>self loathing sets in
>needs displaced
>"FUCK THEM SPICS, FUCK THE MOOSLEMS, FUCK THEN NIGGURS"
>vote for the NY business elite promising that he's gonna personally save your life
>NY business elite continues to act as an NY business elite while your quality of life continues to erode and your childrens' future grows bleaker by the day

Good job, Bobby-Joe.

Maybe when another choice that represents climate change action, addressing the wealth inequality gap to the benefit of middle class economy drivers, and education steps forward.

If that's why Trump won, why did Obama win in 2008 and 2012?

He worked with a message of change. The difference is, his message of change appealed to the left, Trump's message largely appealed to the right.

So why precisely didn't the dumb rednecks shut him down the same way they shut down Hillary.

>Hint: It's the same reason Jeb got rekt in the primaries

>climate change
Unscientific liberal conspiracy.

>wealth inequality
Required for a functioning economy

>middle class economy drivers
Tax cuts for job creators.

>education
Remove the outrageously incompetent and disgusting federal bureaucracy.

>yfw the God-Emperor turns America back into a paradise

>implying America was ever a paradise

It sure the hell was before we graciously gave all of the slimiest and most disgusting mud people a seat at the table of decision making before they slapped us in the face with cultural erosion and moral decay as thanks.

Because Obama brought in people of many ages, creeds, and races into a large coalition that was able to overcome the right-wing votes.
That didn't work out as well for Hillary in some of the key states, thus resulting in a electoral college defeat.
>boo hoo everything is shit

yes and yes

>boo hoo my skin is shit
You should really learn your place, boy.

HAHAHAHA!

So Veeky Forums has finally turned into /pol/, and ironically not by /pol/ itself but by commieshits constantly summoning /pol/.

Good job idiots!

>muh 1800s
>we wuz a paradise n shit

>Unscientific liberal conspiracy.
Follow a bit, he already backpedaled on that, like on most thing.

You seem to be either trolling or too retarded to understand that other people vote differently than you for perfectly valid reasons and not because they are "stupid".
In this case, 2 wealthy and corrupt candidates were the only choice so if your quality of life deteriorated, it's more logical to vote for the opposition than for the government. That's literally democracy at work, with all other "smart explanations by experts", scandals and identity politics being bait and unsuccessful distraction attempt.

>climate change
Too bad for you that just about everyone(with a brain) agree it's real.

>wealth inequality
So how the oligarch cock?

>Tax cuts for job creators.
Tax cut for oligarch.

>education
Remove the outrageously incompetent and disgusting one state one system principe.

>yfw the american elect a meme clown.

Says the big man on an Indonesian Liturgy Website.
The fact that we combat both /pol/ and Veeky Forums shows we are a sovereign and independent board. We shall not cede to any of these monsters.

Why do you think the Hillary coalition failed where Obama's succeeded?

>Hint, because expecting Democrats to vote for somebody who supported the repeal of Glass-Steagal and the Iraq War Resolution is the height of arrogance

>(((everyone)))

>So how the oligarch cock?
How's begging for scraps like a poorfag?

Usually the odd typo doesn't bother me, but now that I'm representing my skin colour, I feel compelled to share the fact that I'm using a smaller phone than I'm used to.

Returned to my IPhone 5 while allowing a friend to use my 6s.

>IPhone
They were gifts. I'd still be using the flip phone I bought in grade school if a friend didn't take offense to my using an old phone.

>Understand
>doubt.png

>drumpfsters cry about Hillary ignoring poor working men
>calls people poorfags
wow made me think

t. /leftypol/

I'm no political expert, but I'd think it was a mix of a lack of charisma, numerous scandals (even if they were put to rest), not being something of a political upstart, and Bernie Sanders supporters being sour to her and likely just deciding to stay home. What you said is too far in the past for most people who would have voted for Hillary Clinton to care about at this point.

Even without all the neoliberal policies of the Clinton years having come back to bite America in the ass, of course the American people were going to reject another political dynasty after the Bush years.

Fundamentally, it comes down to the donors and political hacks running the Democratic Party failing to comprehend how dramatically American politics has changed over the last ten years, and how loathed America's political elite is in general.

It didn't help that Obama completely lied about his commitment to civil rights and the constitution.

Because they don't survive as political tricks if they aren't effective.

>how loathed America's political elite is in general.
Which is why we elected a millionaire reality TV personality who has attended elite political fundraisers since 1982?

The election wasn't decided by Trump being more charismatic than Romney. He turned out less voters.

It was decided by Hillary being much, much less well liked than Obama, and the American people had every reason to dislike her.

But he's not a politician™

Even if all of this is true, the majority of who voted ended up voting for Clinton, which shows that at least half of the voting population doesn't believe that.

In addition, you don't know why Trump voters voted for him. There is a multitude of issues that people care for, they could of voted on any of them.
That is my view on things.

psssst

no one one either side wants to admit it but

trump only won because all the black people that voted obama the last two times stayed home

I'm so sick of people who decide to become career politicians telling me they're not politicians.

The all out attack against him by everything establishment had to offer has played a major role in making him the clear fuck you anti establishment candidate. He was able to just say, yes I was one of them, now I'm not and that's it.

>now I'm not and that's it.
Bottom zozzle.

It wasn't just blacks.

Hispanics, college students, and millennials also stayed home where previously they'd been Obama voters.