So I got a senior level job offer at a private equity firm in... Russia...

So I got a senior level job offer at a private equity firm in... Russia. Salary is $250k and bonuses that can go upto $1 million depending on performance.

Now...how tolerable is Russia to black people? I've heard some unsettling stories. My current boss told me to stop being a pussy and just take the job offer, but I'm really worried that Russia really hates black people. I've seen some really scary stuff posted on /pol/ and honestly, I'm having doubts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYuRMEc7xwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your boss must really dislike you

Dude with that kind of money you won't have to fear anything or anyone. If you fear for your health that much just hire a couple of goons to protect you for 5$/h

Where exactly in Russia?

Russia is a very big place OP. One could even say, it's the biggest.
You might want to be more specific.

I think you'll be ok man. It'll be hard at times for sure. Women might find you exotic though so that's nice.

I really hope not. It was he who headhunted me into private equity after my brief stint in investment banking.

I dunno man. I've seen threads on /pol/ and (4^2)chan where Russian posters dox and profile black people in Russia and post their names, addresses and any relationships they may have

Moscow

>Moscow
You'll be fine

Also
>(4^2)chan

Fuck off nigger. You are not welcome on this board. Get the fuck out.

I have an Iranian bro who recently did the Russia thing. Said racism there was worse than pretty much anywhere else in the world (excepting Israel and select parts of Eastern Europe) but he also said that Moscow was totally fine; no racism or problems during his stay. Just like any other first-tier city, apparently.

Russian chicks hate black guys, get real. Theres nothing even exotic about being black anymore- niggers are fucking everywhere these days.

>taking /pol/ seriously
For real nigga?
Russia is fine with black people aslong as you don't hang around the backwoods blyat hick areas and ghettos.

Being wealthy helps too.

Just pay some gopniki so people leave you alone

Moscow is like any big city in the world. Avoid the poor neighbour hoods at night, that's about it.

With 250k $ /year you'll live like a king in russia.

If you do go, I wouldn't go outside the capital and avoid bad neighborhoods in the capital.
You'll get stared at all the time, it helps if you're not a pussy.
>t. EE

Nice LARPing

>tfw you will never be a black guy making 1 million a year in russia
Should have done business instead of engineering

>not smoking dank kush making 750k a year working 32/hr weeks in silicon valley
>any lifetime

You'll be fine. I live in Russia (not Moscow though). I see black exchange students from time to time, noone really gives a fuck about it, but it's still very unsual too see a nigger out here, so you'll be gazed at a lot.
But Moscow is a bit different I guess, it's probably the most multicultural city in russia (mostly mudslims)

You're being delusional. :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=dYuRMEc7xwY

youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw

wow thanks for those two enlightening youtube videos. truly made me realize all russian women crave the bbc