/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #719

''Reduce, reuse, recycle'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/14944314
archiveofourown.org/works/12849579/chapters/30959178
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

haha i got here early and broke the flow

Chloe is #1

>Farewell will show how awesome and happy Chloe was before Williams death
>this will make his death even more tragic and awful
Fuck this bonus episode sounds like we got monkey pawed

qt gfs forever

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

There's something oddly intimate about sharing a toothbrush
Maybe Chloe did crush on Max when they were younger

Always kiss the Price.

Oops posted the wrong image

Bringing up my last point from the previous thread: I hope Farewell shows us some nice moments between Chloe and Joyce. We know how close Chloe was to her father, but we've only heard a little about how close she was with her mother. A few nice sounding stories and mentions but nothing actually shown as of yet.

Mwah~

FOREVER!

Don't cry that it's over, smile that is happened.
William's death was very tragic, but we also know what the alternate potentially was. He definitely had an impact on Chloe and always will, he's a large part of who she is. He's gone but he will never disappear.

Where's that hand going, Chloe?

When Max and Chloe break up, they'd stay friends, right?

>Bait

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

True.

>Broke up
Gross, they're like sisters

They won't break up. Together forever always.

How do I get a girl to cut her hair like Chloe?

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Eww they are like sisters.

>Buy her scissors to do it herself
Literally what Chloe does

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Max is #1

Total sisters! Just experimenting!

There's no way she does her bangs on her own
Plus the layering is too intricate

They're both #1. They're both so great that they transcend the limits of numerically ranking things.

>dumb bait

Always.

Totally sisters! Just expe

I don't remember the exact scene but at some point in LiS when you're in Chloe's room I think you can see some scissors and combs laying on one of Chloe's shelves implying she does her own hair

>bait
also one kiss, in the moment kiss only kiss

Victoria the fish here to remind you to ignore the bait

I would have said the same prior to Episode 2, but that showed there really was a romantic connection between them. One which clearly ended and Rachel didn't inform Chloe of.

>Bringing up my last point from the previous thread: I hope Farewell shows us some nice moments between Chloe and Joyce. We know how close Chloe was to her father, but we've only heard a little about how close she was with her mother. A few nice sounding stories and mentions but nothing actually shown as of yet.
Agreed. This would be nice to see.

It's not stated they had anything so there is no confirmation there was something. No proof.

"Black Lies"

Black lies on the shitstomper
That we are
That we are
That we are to know
This motherfucker stole farewell's thrill
And now Sahara's cracked and cold

See the sky is no tragedy's land
Because if you ain't got land, you ain't no kind of man
A shitty thing to say
Hope here needs guts
Not an idiot found in your place

And no man is an island,oh this I know
But can't you see,oh?
Maybe you were the quicksand, and I was some gingerman's foots

Black lies on the shitstomper
That we are
That we are
That we are born to suffer
Comfy came against my will
And every story must end tragically

Still I'll be a shit-eater
A ginger gypsy's reins to face
But the road is getting shittier
With that fool found in your place

And no man is an island, so is this motherfucker, I know
But can't you see, oh?
Maybe you were the quicksand, and I was some gingerman's foots

So here we go...

Oh I don’t wanna beg for your tragedy
And I don’t wanna ask you why
But if I was to go my own way
Would I have to sacrifice you,bye?

Oh I don’t wanna beg for your tragedy
And I don’t wanna ask you why
But if I was to go my own way
Would I have to sacrifice you,bye?

I mean, she did back out of *that* kiss.

Experimentation gone wrong!

Damn she should consider a future in hair styling then because that's pretty skilled
I wouldn't be impressed if it was all shirt but to style her bang like that solo is pretty good

Max is so cute it's too much

>more dumb bait

strawpoll.me/14944314

New Flashing Lights Chapter
archiveofourown.org/works/12849579/chapters/30959178
Short but pretty cute

This is %110 canon.

I enjoyed making this so much because it's so true in game. I got a very good laugh outta this. :DDDDD

Technically the same could be said about pricefield kiss too
Either of them really

Wow it's almost like things went to shit at the same time the Amberspammers moved in. Really makes you think.

*Max is #1 after best girl is no longer an option

>FUCKING KEK

Also 110% canon. I also have a lot more ideas about more posters involving bitchel.

>dumb bait

Thank you for making these.

Holy shit I love you for the laughs you are giving me with these

will you marry me user

Who was the dipshit that picked 2016? It was the comfiest year on /lisg/, the biggest issues back then was the le monkey spammer and the occasional /v/tard shitposters.

>Lets make fun a kid who was mentally unstable due to her father being a right wing douchebag who tried to kill her birth mother, a kid who desperately wanted to leave the shambles of her family life in the past but couldn't so she turned to drugs and allowed older men who were selling her that dream to take advantage of her
Stay classy /lisg/

>When legion makes fun Max and it was ok
Kek, fuck off.

>They're both #1...
THIS

Joyce made is through the storm, possibly injured somewhat, and nobody will tell me otherwise.
Chloe does not lose her mother right as their relationship is getting the chance to improve. Same with Chloe and David.

This. I heard legion gets pissed when the truth about their queen is brought up. They get defensive about it yet are the same ones that said Max is an autistic bitch that has schizophrenia. Hypocrites.

I want you to realize that if I wasn't part of this community, I would be ambivalent about Rachel. The sole reason I don't like her is because of Amberfags who insist that she's better with Chloe than Max. They turned me against her.

Will Victoria ever live this down?

No, it's not okay. Max had her own problems, but she isn't a bad person. She's just naturally shy and passive to a fault, which is what set up the grounds for her greatest sins in life. i.e. ghosting Chloe when she needed her the most.

Rachel was broken in other ways, which was why Chloe was never enough for her.

Neither of them deserved to have Chloe, but Max was given an enormous gift, a second chance, and the opportunity to atone herself.

Yeah they made countless memes hating on Max and laughed at them now that the tables have turned they don't like it

Never.

user please, don't hate Rachel because of her retarded cancerous fanbase.

Nice. Glad Chloe's got a place of her own now hopefully Rachel fully respects that Chloe is trying to put space between them and live for herself for once and hopefully Rachel doesn'ty do something to jeopardize her entire friendship with Chloe I have to say though that Chloe's coming off a little strong at times. I get it that she wants Max to give her another chance, and Max wants that too, but they need to build back up to it.
I also agree with Rachel slightly, Chloe with a motorcycle would be potentially very dangerous. But also freaking cool.

Her actually getting one could be a nice compliment to the Beast.

Nah. I'll keep making these. Either enjoy them or not if not just ignore it. I deserve the right to dislike Rachel.

One person would never be enough for Rachel. It's part of who she is and I don't think she could change it no matter how many tries she got.

>I get it that she wants Max to give her another chance, and Max wants that too, but they need to build back up to it.
Yeah, definitely. I've liked this fic so far and I hope the author doesn't write their inevitable reconciliation in an unbelievable way.
Chloe with a motorcycle is hella cool.
I also thought Chloe's surprise was going to be a room furnished for Max to stay in but I'm glad that it wasn't and that it was the picture Max took. Pretty cute.

I understand that those people piss you off, but remember that you only feel that way because you're emotionally attached to Chloe and Max as a couple.

I get it. I felt the same way to an extent. The only difference is that now what haunted me during LiS (Rachel's presence looming over everything, "I wish Rachel was here") is that now I'm positive that just like Chloe desperately needed Max as a friend, she desperately needed Rachel too. And in the same vein, Rachel needed Chloe.

To me the ideal scenario would be Rachel and Chloe being together as lovers and Chloe and Max as friends. Because when shit goes down with your romantic relationship, you need someone as a close friend. You know? I think that could work with Chloe/Rachel and Max. Not necessarily Chloe/Max and Rachel. Plus, I don't think Max is ready or really wants to be in a romantic relationship because of her issues.

That's just my take on it, but it's how I feel. Granted, I've been kind of attached to the whole Chloe/Rachel thing since s1.

After the storm pricefield epilogue when?

I feel the exact opposite. Rachel and Chloe had their chance at a relationship and it failed and couldn't even be announced that it did.
Max and Chloe belong together in a relationship, because it's something they both want and something I believe they would succeed in, and Rachel could be their friend. At the end of the day, Chloe and Rachel want very different things and have different opinions on love. Chloe wants stability and exclusivity, Rachel wants adventure and freedom.

soon

screencap this post

>that one fic where Joyce ends up paralyzed from the storm

I think betatester and leakeranon hinted about that possibility.

Chloe owes everything to Rachel though; Rachel could pay someone else much less for what Chloe does if she wanted

Imagine the legion's reaction when it does happen? Onegirllis and her squad of cancer will commit suicide.

Rachel in Whole Latte is my favourite combo of these 3 (even if the story is an AU). I haven't found a decent story where Max and Chloe date, with Rachel originally pushing them towards each other and then being a cool friend

I hope there's a little bit of a gradual build up too so that it feels believable and right when they're back together. As is, I think Chloe's done too much too quickly but I can excuse the camera stuff if that's all there is. Max will move at her own pace.
I also was kind of expecting Chloe to show Max a spare room but that would have been way too much again, the photo is a tiny thing with a lot of meaning. It's good.

>ywn read Chapter 13 of I Like You a Whole Latte

That your opinion and I have mine. Rachel's presence loomed for a good chunk of the game, but after episodes 3 and 4, it was essentially gone. I never thought and still don't think that Rachel ever needed Chloe. I don't think Max and Chloe would ever have a problem so serious that they couldn't work it out themselves; I think this 'you need a close friend' stuff is unnecessary if you're with the right person.
>Plus, I don't think Max is ready or really wants to be in a romantic relationship because of her issues.
Her last journal entry implies differently.

I don't even give a shit about what they think, honestly.

Vic loves to cuddle Katie!

This.

True, but they will most likely be here shitposting and crying and insulting. they do that already but it will be full force (and what I mean by full force is 5 amberpricers maxiumum, samefagging tilll no end)

I want to kiss Victoria's nose and snuggle her all night long!

She could, but she doesn't. It seems like Rachel wants to keep Chloe around partly out of their strong past together and partly because she doesn't think Chloe can survive on her own.
Depending on how things develop and if Rachel takes the therapy well then Chloe may keep her job or end up getting fired/quitting.

Yeah, I love that dynamic between the three of them.
So Far Gone had a bit of a similar thing going at first, where Rachel is Chloe's ex and sets it up that Max and Chloe end up on a date as their first seeing each other again. But I cannot recommend that story because it went to some really weird places and tried to make a lot of characters thoroughly unlikable.
As is, I sort of of see Rachel as a matchmaker in the game since she's the one who allows Max and Chloe to come back together.

I think that the only reason Chloe gave Max such an expensive gift is because that's how Rachel was with her (e.g. fuck up really bad and "make it better" with an expensive gift). It's probably all Chloe knows. I do agree that it was too much and it'll really be an issue for me if they're back together next chapter. Like you said, the build up needs to be believable.

>the photo is a tiny thing with a lot of meaning. It's good.
100% this.

>So Far Gone
Worth a read? Looks like an AU where Max and Chloe still knew each other from childhood.
Also laughing at the authors note about calling Chloe "Che". The story has to be extra good if the author unironically calls Chloe "Che"

I wish the ship war stuff would stop on both sides entirely, but at the same time only one side clearly started it and now they act like they're innocent. Of course not every person who likes that ship is involved in the shitflinging but if they pay any bit of attention then they should at least realize why is it happening.

I don't mind banter, but some people take it way too seriously man.
I mean, jesus, I just want to imagine fictional characters being cute together.

I hope amberpricenation someday sees the error of his way, but I'm not counting on it.

>Noo one wants anymore
Says who? Amberpricenation? The cancerous leader of a cancerous group? Ughh What a fucking idiot. Hate this kid no much.

>no one even wants anymore
>more money the merrier
the fuck?

>no one wants it
>more money the merrier
Well which is it? If no one wants it then it won't make money.

Not that user you're asking but I couldn't get through it. It's rare that I won't finish a fic that I start. I say skip it.

It looks like she enjoys cuddling Lynn too.

That seems like a reasonable explanation, Chloe in that story is fairly accustomed to wealth and that's probably how Rachel tried to make amends for any screw ups. Chloe's gift is a practical one too since she knows Max has her own aspirations and doesn't like her boss. We'll just have to see how things develop.

>Worth a read?
Overall, no.
The first arc of it is nice but it goes of a fucking cliff real quick.

Just too angsty or what?