/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Gacha hell edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

DARKNESS

pants shitting version of D23
repost
>nothing we've seen so far is shown
>10 min trailer
>no herc/mysterioustower/toystory/twiliighttown/the tower part of rapunzel
>BH6/CableTown/Frozen/MontstersInc/Aladdin3/TangledwithMarluxia
>All new outfits shown Lea included
>release window OR "final trailer/release date at e3"

What do you guys think of my late Christmas present? I know it's not 100% accurate, but I wanted a little more function over form. Plus I have tassels and a chain in the mail. It's not bad, right?

do not wear it outside of your bedroom while posting on /khg/

Worst case scenario, someone who'd mock you for liking Kingdom Hearts finds out a bit earlier.
I know I want one of my own, but I live in a sweaterless desert hellscape

Very fitting, though it almost feels wasted that it's just going to be XEX fodder when it has supreme damage potential

Gotta go make another EA copy medal, buddy

god I need KH3 news

light.....

>"Sora art" can be seen "Key Art # 15" appeared in the premium quest!
>Union Cross update!
>Get pet parts 'Foreign snow'
>Skill draw held! It's a chance to get missing skills!
>Weekly play all-you-can-campaign starts!

Looks neat
But will it job against it's riku and kairi counterparts like it usually does?

D23 is less than 2 weeks away, so they might have something that will out class this

It's a premium quest medal, it's not a big deal.

Surely they've got to be running out of illustrations and models soon.

Those poor otaku have no idea what they're in for

>time attack cutscenes wasn't added onto the theater
Oh come on
FGO has spoiled me with it's comprehensive theater list

That poor girl.

what IS kingdom hearts union X (Cross)?

$$$

Spaceballs 3: The quest for Spaceballs 2

LIGHT

a mobile game designed to fill storyholes

HD KH2 Selphie when?

>IS RIKU MASTER AVA?!?!
Why do I feel like some retard actually asked this at some point?

That's what you'd think, but you'd be surprised. We just now got a Scar medal. They can also pull the limits (like Sora and Beast's limit) and use those. We also haven't seen Mansex/Ansem SoD EX yet. Xehanort has surprisingly few medals himself, same with Erasqueeze. Plus Nomura still does art, evidenced by the title screens and stuff. I think Sora&Riku EX used new art, but not sure.

>yfw the next Illustrated Ven medal uses his title screen art
>yfw we get Union Leader medals

Remember the reincarnation theory?

She better show up with the DI crew in KH3.
>Aerith & Tifa in KH3's engine
My dick will explode

Wait. What were the nobodies again?

Is it weird to consider The World Ends with You as part of the KH series?

Obviously it's a different IP with no connection, but even so I can't help but feel like they're tied together

Right so maybe I'm a brainlet but can someone explain to me how Snow White (and I assume the other Princesses of Heart) can exist in the mobile game?

Shibuya exists as a world in the Kingdom Hearts universe so uh... sure?

They're fake versions of the actual character. Sleeping worlds typically try to fill in the blanks where they can, if I recall.

So Snow White isn't actually Snow White but the representation of another character?

Zebra Xemnas Laser Barrage EX please

Yes, all the Disney characters we meet in KHUX are just imaginary, the real versions of those characters we meet in the real world as Sora in the maingames

No, it's a fake Snow White that's filling in for the REAL Snow White because the Sleeping world "knows" that Snow White is supposed to be there, but isn't.

Okay this makes sense. Thanks for not pulling the time-wimey nonsense that seems to exist for some reason.
But the REAL Snow White shouldn't even be born in KHUX? No?

Sleeping worlds don't give a shit about When you are. They're basically on a giant looped simulation irrelevant of time.

>But the REAL Snow White shouldn't even be born in KHUX? No?
The Disney world missions (or filler missions) are run through the Book of Prophecies, where the Book makes a simulation of the future and sticks you in it. Snow White exists in the future, so you get to see her in the simulation. Yes, this means Player is basically in a simulation (Book) inside a simulation (Realm of Sleep).

Holy fucking shit what? Goddamit Nomura.

Key Art 15 Tier: 7 Attribute: Upright Power Gauges: 0 Multiplier: 5.01x Ability: [RANDOM] Buffs Upright ATK by 1 tier for 1 turn. Buffs GEN ATK by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Buffs PSM ATK by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Cures your status ailments. Greatly recovers HP. Restores 3 gauges. Hits: 1

>only useful for proudmode

>He dreams in realtime
Look at this faggot.

>Skill sale
Yay! Should I get Atk XL II or Lux+Atk XL for Armor of the Master? I was thinking XLII because I already have a good Lux setup, but I'm not sure if the armor is better or worse than Ventus EX.

>That multiplier
Holy shit

thats max multiplier at full guilt. Not "holy shit", but "shit"

>1-Hit
>Random
Okay somebody at SE is having a chuckle right now.

Oh they're having a chuckle all the way to the bank.

>Okay somebody at SE is having a chuckle right now.
That should've been very obvious since that time they decided to bring back long multi month Disney filler missions
And then decided Agrabah was the perfect choice

soon

I wish we could see Nomura's Strelitzia art

We will once she removes her black coat.

soon what

>wanted to finish up raid event today
>server errors, can't even log in fully

thats what you deserve for waiting till the last day

It's not really hard to do though, so he still has time

>Start raiding Monday, trying for Top 100 like normal
>Try to coordinate with my party but I'm the only one talking
>Miss a couple days because of work or social things
>Now I'm struggling to stay in the top 500 with a little over a billion lux
I didn't think it'd be this much of a bloodbath. That being said, I think Bears are going to be 3rd/4th for the week.There's something about big lux events like this that causes us to get off our asses and grind.

I'm pretty secure in the tip 100, but frankly I don't know why I bothered. I'm already sitting on 40 power gems that I'm not doing anything with. Now it's just going to be 44.

That's called autism. If there was jews and M&Bs up for grabs, sure, I'd pitch in. But since there's not, there's pretty much no reason to put in effort. I did enough to get the balloon for my pet and that's it

what medals should I be watching out for while rerolling? should I be rolling on the axel or xion banner? is there a Veeky Forums party I can join, and is that restricted to a specific faction? sorry for the newshitter questions

Veeky Forums party is shit, you should pull for xion, try to get her

Xion definitely. You want to get her, even if she's not as good as her upright equivalent. XEX is still amazing. After that you're going to want to save your jewels for the upcoming banners, which are going to be pretty good. We may even get another Debut banner with some insane medals soon.

Don't worry about the Veeky Forums party, but they're in Vulpes. Become a bear and join my party

Any Re:CoMmendations or tips for getting the mushroom cards? They're the only two I have left

I got a bunch of six stars but no xion. Is this usable or do I basically reroll until I get her? I’m used to this kind of autism so I don’t mind if I have to keep going. Also bears are cool so I’ll join

Re-roll til you get her. Also bears a shit and worst Union. Sneks a best

>Snek
That's not how you spell, "Unicornis." I'll just assume you have terrible dyslexia.

>Union of Ira's cocksleeve
>Better than any other union

HEAR ME, KINGDOM HEARTS

"And Kingdom Hearts looked down and whispered, 'No.'"

Alright, got both Axel ex and Xion ex, so I guess we're done rerolling. I've got a few thousand jewels left over, so I'll just save those for the upcoming shit. Thanks for the info, buds.

Yeah dude, that's a mostly awful roll. I hate to suggest someone reroll in this game because it takes THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES OR MORE but with the XEX banner up you could have access to so much more damage by running her in the first two slots of any Key Blade. Running without Illustrated Xion EX or Illustrated Kairi EX is pretty slow and grindy.

LIGHTNOTREALLYITWASDARKNESSALLALONG

XEX is actually pretty shit for a newcomer, at least compared to KEX since all the Reverse Keyblades are Proud Mode Only, and they'd have a snowball's chance in hell to get anywhere there, much less getting to mission 300+ for Darkgnaw

XEX is great when your options are between that or nothing. At least he can use XEX to mindlessly grind story missions while he saves for the inevitable KEX reprint.

It's still buffs and debuffs normal attack and defense along with reverse. Much better than the utterly shit damage you do without either XEX or KEX, it also heals (not that that's super relevant) and guarantees 5 gauges at the start of each fight.

you think they are friends?

I was thinking that this place Nomura mentioned in Kingdom Hearts 3 where Kairi and Lea will train might explain how Ventus and Marluxia have been around since the Keyblade War, if it even really is Ventus back then. Maybe he and Laurium and other keyblade wielders fled to a place where time moves quicker and when they emerged hundreds of years had passed and that's when Xehanort discovered him.

Wow, it's almost as if they were stuck in a timeless dream realm...

The black coat is not Strelitzia, this is so fucking retarded and I can't believe anyone thinks it has any value

We SAW her heart ascend. She's fucking gone.

The black coat is obviously Ava

>Maybe he and Laurium and other keyblade wielders fled to a place where time moves quicker
Or maybe a place where time doesn't move at all?

Like, I dunno... the Realm of Sleep?

d-don't die bros...

dont die he says

dead

>start building reverse keyblades
>realize I barely have any good reverse medals
AAAAAH STOP MAKING SO MANY UPRIGHTS AND FOCUS ON REVERSE RIGHT NOW JP

You'll have plenty of time to build your collection of reverse medals at the rate Moon Gems are given

I've down seven pulls for the new Riku EX now. Should I keep going or should I just cut my losses?
Scar is a thing now, so those reverse medals are definitely coming

wtf is this

Something you really shouldn't be loading

I was hoping for -1 upright defense
remember when VIP had useful medals like belle&beast?

Sora J. Kingdomhearts
Weilder of the Unlockblade
With the help of his friends Howard the Duck, Gonzo and Roger Rabbit he saves the world from the evil Xeldamort

>implying you can google "strelitzia" without "strelitzia dead" being the 1st result

Query google with
>"Strelitzia" -dead -death -dying -die -killed

Ive been waiting for a medal to purchase VIP since after Christmas. I want to do well in the next HSC and stock up on evolve medals and stuff. Is this worth buying, or should i wait another month?

I'm saying anyone who waifu'd her by this point, regardless of where they're from already know she dies

Warp the White Mushroom and Mega Flare the Black Fungus

I thought stuff doesn't drop when you warp besides map rooms

EXP doesn't drop with Warp but Map and Enemy Cards do. Warp is the only way to get the White Mushroom card.