>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/25/super-blue-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-new-england/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

Playing Final Fantasy IV Remake on DS.
The DS version is actually superior to the iOS version because of Whyt and his minigames.

Playing said minigames turn him into a game breaker, especially when you get Meteor and assign it to him while Rydia's minigame (which levels up Intellect) is already maxed out.

And you can even get some recovery items for free depending on your score.

I prefer the DS version over the iOS/PC version of the remake solely because of Whyt.

>can't beat Ravus so he spends a whole DLC training
>Ignis kicks his ass easily
>is supposed to guard Noctis with his life
>dies anyway
>also Cor takes a blow for him because he can't even do that

Is Gladio the most useless character ever?

But is it better than the PSP version?

>tripfags
this is the last straw, I'm out

Lenna, Faris, Maria, and Celes all have beautiful models in Opera Omnia. I don't think I've seen any of them look this good before.

Yes.
He should've been replaced with a busty lady friend, pic not related

The PSP and DS versions are two different games based on the same story.

I personally prefer the PSP version for the original Final Fantasy IV but the DS version is the best version of Final Fantasy IV Remake.

I call the 3D versions Final Fantasy IV Remake to separate them from the 2D version and also as a reference to Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Same goes for Final Fantasy III Remake.

>Amano Faris
>beautiful
no

She also likes Ignis so she would've gladly helped him out when exploring those ruins trying to save Noctis in the regular timeline instead of trying to get her dick wet with random hos.

fuck off newfag

And with that, we can lay the "lenna has cowtits" mentality to rest

i disagree

>Guy writes a huge-ass "letter" to Gumi on Veeky Forums
>He spent $2000
>Sees if he's a redditor
>He copy pasted this shit from Reddit to Veeky Forums
We really need to build a wall at this point.
Anyone who spends on this shitty ass Brave Frontier copy needs to be checked for underdevelopment in the cranial region.

What is wrong with Amano's design? How would you improve it?

>he had to check that it was from reddit

I didn't want to believe this level of autism could come from anywhere, but I was wrong.
I might be infected also. Dear lord, if I ever start to turn, I know what to do.

Nah, Freya is worse - everything goes to shit the moment she tries to get involved. Still, gotta love how Ravus identifies Ardyn in disguise because he BTFOs Ravus instead of the other way around.

>implying
Aranea doesn't give a fuck about him. She was just pleased at least somebody could be a gentleman: Noctis openly criticized her and Prompto was being his "flirting" loser self.

By turning it into a funko pop?

>replay FFIX
>feels like I'm spending half of my time saving either Garnet or Eiko, usually from their own stupidity
Healsluts were a mistake.

Wasn't she looking out for him after he got blinded? I think there's def some mutual respect between the two because he's the least manchild out of them and because he likes people who don't put up with bullshit.

yeah maybe

Generic

That's Shibuya's design not Amano's, isn't it?

yeah amanos is the blond one.

you did do his sidequest, right?

>you played this shitty fake game right?
God no lmao

>Wasn't she looking out for him after he got blinded?
No? When they meet in Tenebrae she just goes "well, that sucks" and during the timeskip Ignis was mostly avoiding everyone anyway, raiding the Caelum tombs with Talcott while Aranea and Iris were busy hunting demons.
As Episode Prompto shows, she likes all kinds of people. She just got a bit pissy in that dungeon because Noctis basically called her retarded for only getting doubts about Niflheim after they got all daemon happy.

Yes. Talcott is a qt and the way he kept the Cactuars was sweet.
>tfw Noctis never got to be the big bro he deserved to be

>Ayaka, Barusa, Ramza, Emperor, Lunera
How's this sound for the event exploration?

>saying that when all anyone talks about here are shitty fake games
good one

Someone explain to me how the fuck Kraken works. Do I kill a tentacle? Go magic? All this constant status spam and countering is making me lose it.

>someone, somewhere in Japan has drawn at least one picture of Talcott and Noctis fucking
this is the timeline we live in

>getting this mad over your shitty ass game
Holy shit calm down scrub lmao

something's off about Snow

>it's another xv-kun is being autistic episode

What's everyone's plan for Mobius Day? I'm going to finally do Mage's HoF and max out Iceshift from nothing to take advantage of his crazy Water EE.

Catboys are cute. CUTE.

>What's everyone's plan for Mobius Day?
>Mobius cucks
LMAO

>Esto Gaza is on the Lost Continent
>it's not lost at all, and in fact it's full of generic "pilgrims" from the Mist Continent
>everybody is traveling there just fine even though the Mist is gone and Mist airships don't even work
Wait, what? Did I miss something or does this whole thing make no sense whatsoever?

>pulled enough sazhs to get his tmr

>lmao XD
Go be underage somewhere else.

suck his cock dude

calm down, mandrill

y/n?

no

Does it say they came from Mist Continent or are they just pilgrims that travel around Lost Continent?

At least one guy says he's from Lindblum. I have no idea how is it supposed to work.
Then again, there are moogles on Terra for some inexplicable reason, so I guess the writers just didn't give a fuck.

>choosing anything but Punished Noctis
Luna pls go.

The more I think about it, the less sense it all makes. They're pilgrims, pilgrims travel around to visit holy places. There's nothing on the Lost Continent except for Esto Gaza, so they all had to travel there from somewhere else. But if it's such a bustling tourist destination, then why the fuck is it called the Lost Continent? And why does nobody ever mention it in Lindblum, Alexandria, or Treno? And how do they even travel there? Nothing is ever mentioned about Gaia having any holy pilgrimages at all.

Only time I had fun in this game was when someone complimented my character and then I stuck around to see if it would happen again but nothing happend.

Do you think Ignis ever had thoughts of boning Regis?

Your character is cute :3

If that game was ffbe i greatly appreciate you and like your character very much

Do not imply such vulgar things about Ignis. He's 100% devoted to one person only.
>Noct >>> insurmountable wall >>> world
Kek.

Is there a list anywhere of the Super TMRs and what their stats are? I know that they're insanely difficult to acquire, I'm just curious what stats they provide.

Yes.

I think Wednesday might be a good-night to take down the nemeisis, wicked moon.

boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/25/super-blue-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-new-england/

>All this mobile crap talk in this generals.
This is the state of Final Fantasy

>butthurt grandpa

Is the explorer hard ?

Thinking about taking this team

I know ace i better mp battery but i really don't know how to use him

Also I'm taking WKN as a tank + 2nd mp battery

>tfw thick clouds
So much for that.

-edit

I know ace is *

(Sorry soap)

B R O N Z E D G O D

Oh 8-bit long time no see

welcome back

I want him and Noctis to have a beardoff.

I'm not the guy who was posting them here repeatedly. One of my favorite web comics of all time; my props to it's creator.

That's more than enough. It's not that hard, especially if you have multiple source of encounter down to rush the boss.

I want them to fuck

I don't even understand what's so appealing about the mobile games.

We could be here talking shit about FFXIII and FFXV but we're wasting time on mobile shit instead.

If you continue posting it

Surely thread celebrity and good rolls will follow

>want to deliver /ffg/ quality qtkeeper content
>eager to post my victory screen of CT since I got an error Last CT and couldn’t
>finally S/L enough and beat that cunt Atlas
>the date has changed
>go back to CT
its 100% reset and I can’t even view used heroes
I’m sorry bros I fucked up again ; ;

sorry qtkeeper even tho you are the only one who cares

>One of my favorite web comics of all time
How can someone have this shit of a taste?

>qtkeeper
Maybe kys waifushitter?
That would improve this general

t. Raines+Orlandeau user

>Mog reveals itself as an Eidolon in a Moogle disguise
>two hours later, Kuja praises Trance as a nearly omnipotent power up because "even a tiny Moogle" can blow up a town
What the hell. At this point, almost nothing about FFIX makes sense. Madeen was a fucking Eidolon, not some ordinary moogle that just happened to super saiyan into almighty power. How is it supposed to serve as an example of a Trance super power up?

Milkies!

>lying on the internet
Time to kys waifushitter.

>FFXIII and FFXV

>tfw someone is going to try to destroy the world this wednesday
>only for a bunch of high-schoolers to thwart his plans

I wonder if we'll get to see that.

Fact: Serah was the peak of FF girls.

no

Will Gackt ever be stopped ?

One of the best FF girls, that's for sure. Caring, composed, determined without being dumb about it, and a great companion all around. Nice tits, too.

She's cute and I'd fuck her until she broke in half but I really want to marry her big sister

>marrying a plank with anger issues and zero sense of humor

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Take your thread celebrity discorder outta here

no

>2 more days until /ffg/ is saved