/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #250

Sniped!

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament is underway. Master difficulty is unlocked on the 29th
>The new mini box 'Resonance of Contrast' is out
>Konami has shown that it is aware of cheaters and has given them a warning. If you wish to keep your account, stop using cheats.
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A special Chazz event and the next KC cup are planned for early February

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

konami

The newest box is useless, when are we getting a good one?

i saved this last time someone posted it, is this that winged person that someone showed was a character coming up or something like that ?

when the selection box vol2. makes a comeback in 6 months

I'm not, why?
Do they go over 999 even if they don't seem to show up?
Why 3 times? Do you stop getting rewards after that?

>Do they go over 999 even if they don't seem to show up?
Yes, try to read next time

>he doesn't know

No, we're getting Yubel futashit, not Lunalights furfaggots.

nope thats snusnulight leo dancer

reminder to be nice to our newfriends who browse Reddit!!

>implying futa Yubel is a bad thing

>Le epic screencap
Sup r/Veeky Forums

is that half boy half girl ? gross.
thanks friend, i'm gonna buy her card.

hey my posts in there
only cockblocked by an anime girl so you can only read F2P

yo amigo!! How goes that reddit gold? Karma's a bitch eh? Upboat and share please!

Holy fuck this mans autism and priorities in life are on point!
You sure showed him user! Proud of you!

>your favourite deck

I really like being cucked and my main deck are Glad beasts.

Gayden, we know it's you. I have just one question, why did you fuse your futa alter ego with your alien superhero bro? I don't get it my dude, it's one thing to want to fuck a futa, but now this? What was the point?

i mean 6 of the top 32 mcs decks were based around it so considering it's been out for less than a week i think that's a pretty strong showing for a supposedly useless minibox.

I like subjecting women into bondage while screwing them, it's some sort of intoxication. I main Genex.

pure, unadulterated autism. its almost impressive

I'm a masochist and I'm trying to get to legend with BEWD. Closest I've made it is plat 4.

I wonder how Jaden kept getting Industrial Illusions to make all these cards that were clearly just for him
Jesse didn't even know how to summon Rainbow Dragon, yet he was walking around with Rainbow Neos.

Hey. I’m that new nigga who was askin questions yesterday. Got the Dark magician of chaos in like 20 packs, so I just got the yugi structure deck, grinded out the enemy controller from the bingo quests and hopped into ranked (it was a quest)

When do the players stop being dumber than the ai? Sitting pretty at bronze 3 right now.

>Interracial Cuckoldry
>Gladiator Beasts

>When do the players stop being dumber than the ai?
as a kog player, they don't

Well Jaden does already have an in with Chumley. It must be weird for him though, asking his friend to make these cards about his superhero buddies only to turn around and request support for his OC that Kaiba blew into space years ago.

At plat 1. I'm new too, breezed through bronze, silver, and gold and now I'm facing all these bullshit decks man.

You only see the same stuff in legend, but everyone's obviously cheating.
Plus, all the Jap players spend damn near $1000 on this.

>fetish
Having threesomes with my boyfriend, where I mostly watch or lick cock as it goes into the asshole, and watching him pound muscle manlet asses.
>favorite deck
Blue-Eyes White Dragon

>mouth and tongues
>Batterymen

You'd really enjoy Gladiator Beasts.

Mind control, typically I like to play really obnoxious control/lockdown decks in TCGs but in Duel Links I am a simple XYZbro because they're cool

What realistic deck can I build with multiples of these?

I like giving reacharounds whilst being slammed from behind by large black men. I like burn decks :^)

Furries are gross and never half as hot as their degenerate fursonas.

>thought this was a girl
>"muscle manlet asses"

almost forgot where i was, gaybo.

>your fetish
Scat, eating shit and drinking piss
>your favourite deck
Bamboo burn

Vote for me!
DMG!
Vote for me!
DMG!

Revival Jam with Egyptian Gods and Mausoleum with any of your level 7+ monsters

>thought this was a girl
no you didn't
only gay men are capable of having this much fun with sex without crying about it later

How many tag duel envelope things can you hold?

Is there anything I can do with 3 guzuki besides cancer eyes?

probably a number you would never realistically reach or be able to use all of.

Skull Servants.

king of the skull servants or despair from the dark/trill blud beatdown

You could try to find a zombie with high attack that you can add to your hand somehow then throw a Gozuki into the grave off its own effect, but Red Eyes will always be more consistent.

>already hit 999 envelopes
>master still locked

the new vampires are pretty sweet if you've got skull conductor as well

why is it capped at 999? that's such a puny number for anyone who plays it regularly
should at least be 9999

it's not capped you fucking idiots it's a visual bug

nigger

See you in 3 days plebbit!

>Monster girls
teleDAD

Is it worth even bothering to grind hard mode? Or should I just wait for Master?

do normal & hard 3 times each then wait

wait for master.

Headpats
Skull servants

I really wanted relinquished to be good, but with econ, srh, floodgates and lots of special summons, it just fucking sucks

Any particular types of decks or cards that are good to use in auto-ai that are also good against those or just tough shit? Haven't seen them yet--still getting level 51s too.

I like vore and I like Ojamas and synchro spam.

*blocks your path*

>people taking an obvious joke seriously
lamo

I don't know why people were complaining about Joey using Time Wizard, it's a super reliable card.

Just bring a bunch of good beaters with good backrow like Econ and Mirror Wall and you'll do fine. Anything beyond that in complexity multiplies the risk of the AI messing it up severely.

I tot new BLS is good....

what the fuck is up with joey's face

Agreed. Auto-AI still manages to fuck-up simple backrow like that, such as double-econ or econ before/after some other backrow that makes one of used cards useless.

here's what I use. Has like a 85% win rate

>Time Wizard fuse with Baby Dragon for Thousand Dragon means they didn't fuse, just waited some time
fuggg how did I not see this

>Papa Corn with no field
?

>good?auto deck?
That papa with no field skill

>tfw my AI literally just tried to attack a set monster with a kidmodo dragon

>Beatdown in auto-duel decks
>with only one level 5 monster
literally why, unless you manually activate it every turn any field spell or other automatic skill would be better

What decks do spicy latinos use?
There's a picante muchacho at work and I noticed him playing DL.

If you do anything more than click auto-duel, it isn't an auto-duel deck.

huh. I put in papa corn because I was getting pissed of seeing all the fusion gates pumpkin out 4200 beaters. Never really occured to me I could be the one with a field spell...

holy kek. least you're honest and give me a good laugh. god-speed, user.

sigh um... try harder sweetie

user...I just..you can't...oh dear

Blackwings, Darkworlds and Six Samurai

The thought of him attacking me with all Six Samurais in a single battle phase... only for me to hit him harder the next turn.

P S Y C H I C S
cabron

post deck papi

>Autoduel uses Stamping Destruction on my own field card

don't have any of these cards or plan on getting them but I got fucked sideways by this deck and was so impressed that I saved it.

>Autoduel econs the enemy monster into defense mode
>Autoduel then uses another econ to change it back into attack mode

Who hasn't seen their autoduel use that 2000 IQ strategy?

tfw you just want this shit gay event to end but they haven't even released hard mode yet, it's like they knew it was going to be shit so they just held on to it

>using econ in an autoduel deck
???

he meant to steal it for killing blow but misclicked

>Joey summons Time Wizard.
>He attacks with it and win the duel against Hard Kaiba/Yugi.

replace axon kicker with overdrive teleporter and the 2nd destructotron and cranium with more borg/injector and there's a better list to aim for. also had a lot of success with a single ching chong box in psychic decks

I like being ruthlessly fucked by people against my will and I play Black Luster Soldier.

How do Psychic decks even work?