us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
youtu.be/oft62x2SmGg

What's New? :
>Maiev, the Warden; CONFIRMED!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/maiev/
youtu.be/Nb-ibABP9gs

>Heroes Mecha Storm has arrived!
>Abathur, Rehgar, and Tyrael mecha skins and bundles now available!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21366966/
youtu.be/J2LiUsEOqcU

E-Sports :
>HGC: Heroes Global Championship 2018!
esports.heroesofthestorm.com/en/ twitter.com/HeroesEsports
>Heroes of the Dorm 2018!
>Registration begins Jan 22nd
heroesofthedorm.com
youtu.be/XTYw1Vwc46k
>Where can I watch?
Blizzheroes on Twitch

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
robogrub.com/builds
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464983/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464990/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464985/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvBwL-AzMjk
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#dIio
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#hBz-
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#h9WA
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/paragon-to-close-on-april-26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to impregnate and marry a Night Elf.

Lili is fun and good.

best dread Tichondrius when
best angel senpai Imperius when
who can be next waifu?

I love Lunara!

I'm gay

so perfect
so worthless to play

Is that background from a battleground that isn't out yet?

Warcraft battleground when?

Yrel, Vashj, Selendis, Vorazun, Leah, Adria, Fem Necromancer.

tichondrius is best dread, who wants that cuck'ganis

Night Elves are not worthless. They're perfect for being bred by non-Elves.

Fuck off.

Balnazzar or bust.

I think it might correspond to garden of terror. no idea though.

tell that to my (you)s

It looks like a mix of Dragon Shire and Tomb of the Spider Queen assets. So no.

> Hyjal BG when?
> Arathi BG when?
> ICC / BT when?
> Pandaria when?

I want to live on bambam's arms

True Death Knight when ?
instead of these Wow fagknight

youtube.com/watch?v=TvBwL-AzMjk

forgot pic

>queue up in QM
>get this matchup
>3 of 5 teammates start speaking spanish immediately
>expected the worst game of the night
>pic related
>we got all but two shrines, ended the game 32 to nil
Sometimes the fiesta is a fun one.

I love her too!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MAIEV

How do I build Thrall aka questing hero™? I just tried him and he feels shit compared to how I remember him before his rework. Is he a meme hero now?

based

What does Alexstrasza's womb taste like?

heaven

we all do brother

Maiev is cute! CUTE!

>King of the Jungle
>Lord of the Solo Lane
>Duke of the Trade
Why don't you main the sleeper OP hero?

>can't stun
>can't heal himself
>can't get an aa boost
Misha can, not this fag.

But I do

i dont play him that much but I think these are near mandatory talents
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#dIio
someone correct me if this is shit please. 1 and 7 depend if you have potential to get many stacks otherwise i grab the 2 charges of lightning and follow through. ult is whatever your team needs since both are extremely good, EQ makes or breaks a lot of encounters

>can't stun
Let's ignore the fact that he has ETC slide on steroids shall we?
>can't heal himself
you don't need healing when you got a gazillion hp
>can't get an aa boost
t. James Eugene "Jim" Raynor

>kerrigan solo dives you for 75% hp
A 2 people gank will finish you off for sure. If you want a real solo laner/jungler pick sonya.

>Misha can, not him

>gazillion hp solves everything
His base hp is lower than anub'araks, and people above plat would expect you going animal husbandry. Leoric and Malthael exist, and once you die you're in a worse deal than Diablo's.

love it when bronzies think their meme hero is good because they win half the time in their shitter leagues rofl

>t. quickmeme shitter

>get placed in gold 5
>stay in gold 5 for 23 games so far

the system works

65% wr misha main in GM here, AMA

>play as diablo
>garrosh on enemy team
>he throws me into the middle of their team
>flip a support/squishy assassin and charge them into the frontline
>alternatively if team has tools to deal with him just charge garrosh into our team.

It mostly depends on who you're against. If against a warrior, go ancestral wrath at 7, chunking a warrior for 15 and healing 22.5% of that is pretty big.

heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#hBz- this is the anti warrior build

Always go double chain at 1 and mana tide at 4.

heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#h9WA this is the anti-squishy build.

Windfury into range then dump wolf on them to hold them still while you beat the shit out of them.

Ults for either build are utility oriented. Wind rush at 20 is mandatory, cause you can blink do your 5 hits then windfury for another 5 hits which can provide a devastating ~4000 burst damage with the triple hit and decent stacks.

Why do high rankers main boring heroes like greymane?
Is rank really worth fun?
It feels like innocence lost, only instead of innocence its soul

Greymane is fun. There's a lot he can do and he's actually got more talent versatility than people think (protip: autoattack talents at 1 4 and range at 7 are actually quite good, especially if you're not in a position to stack cocktail).

>and people above plat would expect you going animal husbandry
Are you aware that Animal Husbandry is the very talent giving both Rexxar and Misha a gazillion HP? I don't think so.

is crash lightning pointless or what on t1? im a bigger fan of the 2 charges because it brings mana cost down and having 2 charges seems like itll almost always be better but some games i just have to poke forever and cant engage hard

Paragon is shutting down
> epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/paragon-to-close-on-april-26
> We’ll continue operating Paragon servers until April 26, 2018. As the player population continues to decrease, matchmaking times and quality will further degrade.
> Thank you for joining us on this journey and for your dedication to Paragon.
this will never happen to us, r-right guys?

hots might be in the shitter but not paragon deep

with blizzards money it doesnt even matter

>four levels ahead after winning numerous fights
>dick around and all die at once for a keep
>enemy team is suddenly even in levels
how the FUCK does this make sense

Thanks.
I've yet to try out E build. I did try the anti warrior yesterday, sometimes switching for follow through at 7. Results were mixed mostly because i'm a shitter who forgets to activate his trait post 13.

The reason you go for two charges is because of extra trait procs, which leads to extra survivability, faster stacking of ancestral wrath if you took it and better cooldown reduction over time. It's also quick to cast while moving which can let you get that last hit in on runners.

It *also* helps safely clear waves if you need to do that. The mana cost reduction makes it peanuts to cast too making him regenerate ~90% of the mana cost of a single cast in the time it takes for it to recharge (and when combined with mana tide actually makes it a net gain in mana over time for spamming chain lightning).

Crash lightning isn't worth it as most of thralls damage comes from AA's and not from chain lightning poke in teamfights.

>when hots dies i'd be done with mobas for good
not bad

When you're 3+ more levels ahead, kills give almost no XP. Meanwhile opponents get maybe triple the amount.

>reading comprehension
Yes i'm aware of it, i even pointed out people would expect you to take it and try to counter/focus the main body since once you die it's back to square one. Like i said a ton of hp isn't unbeatable in a game where % damage exists.

When we get Overmind

>ping talent disadvantage 5 times
>team still decides to 4v5 and get wiped
why?

They're shutting down to put all resources on Pubg for children, aka Fortnite

So no, this won't happen to us until Blizzard throws us under the bus to keep funding Overwatch

Because fuck you faggot LOL

OW gacha boxes and WoW tokens fund literally everything Blizzard does on their own. Not even counting WoW subscriptions or actual game sales.

i dont really see a possible way for hots to shut down when it has a lot of things over league
>free skins out the fucking ass
>champions are infinitely cheaper and you can still get boosts (also in free boxes)
>progression system doesnt feel like dogshit and stop at level 7
>almost every character is at least playable with very few being explicitly unviable
>much more variety in customization
>blizzard characters with the promise of more blizzard characters
>talents that almost feel meaningful over static item builds
>map variation

the biggest issues i feel hots have are that not everyone likes blizzard characters, orb walking isnt at tight as league, and TWO BANS

hots isnt nearly as dead as streamers let on because more people would rather play the game than watch people play the game

I don't doubt this, but do you have solid numbers or a link?

What is Blizzard's intention/goal/endgame for rigging games to be as imbalanced as possible? My only guess is that they want certain problematic people to quit the game by themselves without outright banning them without a good pretense. Why do they keep releasing heroes that are Fun To Play™ but stage 4 cancer to play against? Why QM has worse matchmaking while having way more players? Why do they act surprised when yearly review comes out saying that HotS lost 8 million players since 2.0?

Hero League is somewhat bearable but other modes are just blatantly intentionally fucked with. You're masters getting matched with golds against diamonds. Pick a day, any day in my match history and 90% of losses end in 15 minutes with 3 levels difference, while only 10% of wins are like that, despite me having overall 50%+ winrate. You'd think that higher level players (top 1%) would win more because they simply are more rare outside of HL but that's not the case. Why does Blizz force 50?

I want some serious answers since I love the game but if I quit it one day it will be because of matchmaking. Even in WC3 Dota (which had no matchmaking at all), matches were more balanced due to simple law of probability: 50/50 chance of having good/bad luck. I don't remember having complaints about Dota 2 matchmaking.

They say don't assume malice where it can be explained by incompetence but in HotS neither bad matchmaking nor blind bad luck can explain the quality of matches I get. Even if MM was removed completely and it was Dota 1 / Team Fortress 2 system of "anyone getting matched with anyone", my experience would drastically improve.

/rant

Forgot to mention obvious rigging where you get matched against at least 3 hard counters no matter what hero you pick.

>le 6.5/10 no comeback mechanic

its not even so much a comeback system as much as
>oh two people made a mistake and our 4 level lead turned into a defeat screen in 32 seconds

>epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/paragon-to-close-on-april-26

hearthstone makes blizz obscene amounts of money

those are good points I hadn't thought about thanks

The fuck is orb walking?

stutter stepping, animation canceling

> win
> win
> lose
> lose
> lose
> win
> lose
> win
> win

ActiBlizz as a whole made billions off of in-game purchases the past couple years. I don't know how to find that kind of thing, but it's pretty obvious that most of it comes from Blizzard's end and not CoD.

>win
>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose
>Iose
>Iose

>orb walking
what a retarded term

>win
>win
>win
>win
>win
>win

upvoted my dude

Zoltan Kulle when?
Talandar with Purifier abilities when?

What is that long black thing ?

Absolute who?

Deathwing. Some character that was created based on a DVa's skin.

Maiev talent when ?

Tichondrius consorted with an elf. He can never be best dread.

do people even play ranked? Ive been in queue for 600 seconds as a first time player with no match.

I've waited longer for TL, I really think they should put duos in HL like it is in League

It's in the middle of the night
depends on what leauge you're queuing for

Duo queues used to be in HL but TL was 5 man only and extremely dead because of that.

Tomorrow

>Buy 7 day stimpack with farmed gems
>Play few games
>Open 2 chests
>3 day and 1 day stimpacks
>Prior to that i last time saw stimpack from chest like back in 1942
Good start for the day i guess?

You not being a dumb newshit when ?

I find ETC or Shitvanas more unfun to play against than recent heroes. For QM i'm probably the only player who don't care about team comps and yet everyone complain about this, i'm tired of getting matched with gold players while having a master mmr. And when we lose they start blaming the comp when it was clearly not the problem . Unranked is even worse since you're still matched with gold players, but they keep telling you how to draft/play.
I don't think forced 50 exists, just look at the top players in the ladder, they all have 60% with a huge amount of games. Having 50% winrate means you're at your level.
I'm pretty sure the main problem of this game is Quickmatch, not the matchmaking but the mode by itself, it's the first and main mode when you start Hots and it learns you literally nothing good, just look at the amount of non-hots players who think the game is a braindead moba or just look at Pallytime

>I've gotten 8 days of stimpacks in the past 3 days.
>From 5 chests in a row
MAIEV SMILES ON ME

>butcher main
>first pick without bans 7 games in a row

Is butcher first pick the hottest new meme?

I don't think there's forced 50 in HL. Yeah, top GM's have 60-70% winrates and it makes sense. There's nothing matchmaker can do to prevent that apart from matching them with diamonds against masters, which would be too blatant when loading screen came up. I myself have positing winrate in masters.

But there's definitely forced 50 in QM. Have you ever saw a M/GM player with above 55% winrate in QM? In 7000 games I haven't.

>Not first picking chogall to avoid bans
Heh, see you in masterleague kiddo

>varian
>soloq

In QM yes probably, since you can get matched with and against anyone.

>when people in QM are too afraid to end the game and you end up with 200+ stacks of serrated spines

>Kael'has
what the fuck did they do to him? He is Murky bad.

>pick gul'dan
>scoot my chair back
>squat while playing

Infinite possibilities
my thighs are so tight and warm, I highly recommend it

Did you check how much you had AA dmg in the end?

>arthas pick into malth when we already had a tank
ah yes classic throw my friend i really enjoyed yet another loss because of multiple warriors on my team