/mbgg/ - Mobage General #834

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamewith.jp/alicegearaegis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for smug Ayaka

Haven't been here in a while. Did something happen to /padg/?

The harapan actress

I've got Jane/Epis/Frey. Should I put in Priscilla or Maria?

Why are they actresses anyway? What does acting have to do with mecha girls and killing weird creatures from outer space?

Face the wrath of the eternal daria-sensei!

Is there a guide for some EX stages in tagatame or a site that has a list of recommended characters to bring? There are some stages I can auto but some I can't die to the gimmick

bamp

>meet some random japs in co-op
>end up finishing all of ex hard with them
Having an Aika in the group makes everything so much easier.

>Senbatsu awfulness to do
>Still no way to filter skills or friendship subskills
>3+1 gems
>900k points and key drops to grind
>Need to do all of Story 5 to get Erika to take her along for battles
This month has been miserable and they're going to fuck up Valentines.

Aika is everybody's healslut.

Both are good Priscilla amps and Maria can CC she also got a nice dmg buff

>tfw I found out Kiana is a Dyke

Get her to 4 hearts you cuck

>Ankos camped out around the center
God damnit

Anyway, reading some 2ch bitching:
>Christmas Misaki
>Flora Shiho
>Imperial? Kanon
>Marching Sadone
>Christmas Eve Kurumi
>NY Misaki
>Christmas Party Sadone
Not sure who they mean by Imperial Kanon. Halloween Kanon maybe?

Should get Annette instead of either of those. Annette is the best character.

ded

>Not sure who they mean by Imperial Kanon
>皇帝花音
On this episode of Japanese Puns. It's got nothing with Kanon. It's the blade cannon from previous weapon set. It was called imperial series and writing it out in katakana is probably too bothersome for some, I'd guess. So koutei kanon.

They're pretty random with their names sometimes, for example the kanji Sankai Mari uses doesn't come up, so they end up going with whatever else the input conversion brings up.

>have both Christmas Misaki and Flora Shiho, but no good blade cannon
I wish they kept guarantees for weapons at least. The only time I touched weapon gacha since they started the gacha point bullshit was for Elpis sword and claw.

Oh a weapon. I don't pay attention to that shit. My only good blade cannon is Dark Shiho's but it's impossible to dodge 3 Anko's with 1hp. I lucked out on getting Flora Shiho from tickets this month but again there's the problem with needing a weapon. I wanted Dark Shiho instead but her Flora outfit is pretty great too

Valkyrie Urara has been helpful when it doesn't get caught on a boss.
These loading times have not, god damn.

She's still got a nice VA so it doesnt matter. Sakura is a flaming lesbian too but doesnt stop me from molesting her.

Guys, my phone is suddenly slowing up when I play now. This didnt happen before. Is it kill?

time to buy the latest iphone, goy

Why is MG5 more common than PK even though PK is a 4* version of her? I've a maxed out MG5 via duplicates and no PKs at all.

Good enough

4* shells don't exist and you can't make me believe they do

This goy is a scrub from neighbour thread, have Alice gear's Pastebin bros?

Yeah fuck off SEAMonkey.

They confirmed the ky gacha and the sol/dizzy gacha are separated so unless they give one of each ticket per pull im gonna just try for dizzy

Thanks for being polite, whitey.

Who's better main DPS, Aisha or Artemia? I have both UW

ded

I wish they would do the collab costumes similar to how they did with the Halloween costumes, but at least there's a guaranteed Ky I guess.

On a side note, if anyone wants to start playing then now is a pretty good time. There's a single pull UR gacha that should make rerolling a lot easier.

>open 3* shell
>have to wait 6 hours
I wouldn't even mind if i can use what i opened, but usually it's just some stupid hammers.

>3* blue shells
Once you start getting pink equips they become pretty much worthless. I usually open all other shells and just dump the blue ones.

>Not having a set of weapons/arms for every attribute

I only have one 3* equipment. I guess i was lucky because the first 3* equipment i got is a healer leg, that one is a godsend.

Dyke or just Meisexual?

Help

The biggest problem is they ran too many collabs in a row so there's not enough time to save, i was hoping for more original heroes to have time to save

I'm hoping after this the only collabs they do for a while are reruns so that I can save up for a new one. It's also payday on the 31st so I need to hold myself back or pray that the desire sensor works.

Completely and absolutely meisexual

I want them to bring back her old lines so I dont have to listen to how much she wants to fuck mei every 5 seconds

I wonder if 2ch/5ch read this site and try to analyze what we write too. Its always interesting to learn about the stuff they do and the memes/jokes puns they use but its also interesting to wonder if they do the same to us.

Figured.
What were her old lines like? And yeah, they are annoying as fuck. In fact Mei's and Himeko's are kind of annoying too. Bronya lines are the best.

Her lines were just more tame and she didnt repeat her every 5 seconds. The only time characters would spam their lines was in open world when you were going around the map opening boxes and shit.

And she didnt repeat them, my bad.

I've been trying to craft some more MGs lately. I really want a PKP (because i have her kimono outfit) but after a shitload of crafts, i only managed to get Negev. I only have PK and the other MG, MG4 i think? They say she's shittier than MG5.
Also, equipment showoff.

I don't get their story. Yae is hijacking Mei's body, what about Kallen?

Back from the dead in the form of video games

Is Onmyoji big enough to get its own thread or does it go in here?

Here but there's not a lot of disscussion about it

Lucky you, goy. I have the jew's loli skin but no jew to give it to. I keep getting BARs and 1919s with no sight of PK, PKP, negev or Mk 48.

I was in my hibernation mode when they do those loli skins, don't have any of it. They gave those for free right? I remembered there's also a Grizzly and Lee Enfield.
Yeah, due to the high resources it's pretty frustrating trying to make MGs. At least i only spend 130s per craft back when i'm trying to get Welrod.

There's one for Lee Enfield, MP40, Negev and Grizzly. I started in late september last year so I don't know about getting those skins either.

Since there were people interested in wikis and stuff, gamewith has a nearly complete list of passives here

gamewith.jp/alicegearaegis/

The only girls missing are Rei and Yotsuyu but everyone else has all their passives. And with that said, can someone translate their respective lv80 passives?

>daily quests really do reset rewards every day
Nice.

It seems everyone has nice passives except for Kaede who requires you to either kill off the rest of your party or take her alone.

I hope yotsuyu's mysterious level80 passive isnt ass.

Yotsuyu - 10s Invul
Shitara - Low HP, Dmg buff 30s
Fumika - Low HP, Def buff 30s
Aika - High HP loss, Regen
Rei -
Ayaka - Full SP gauge 10s in
Yumi - High HP loss, Regen
Rin - 10s Invul
Kaede - If only person standing, 30s buff to all stats

What's the condition for Yotsuyu and Rin's invul? Because from that list, Ayaka, Yotsuyu and Rin are the only ones who doesn't require you to fuck up before the skill triggers.

They require you to fuck up too but it makes you immune to damage for those 10 seconds when you fucked up

High HP loss

Meant to quote

Only G36's was free, others were in the gacha.

Well that means only Ayaka then.

This seems to be even more proof that Ayaka is the best girl

At least having an emergency passive is nice for situations when shit goes wrong. Sometimes you're not just on the top of your game and a passive that prevents you from dying saves you like how having a character with cheat death makes life so much easier because you wont get instagibbed by bullshit and can heal back up.

Too bad the passives here are once per sortie while in shironeko its active as long as you're above 30% hp or so.

Kaede passive work right at the start in coop, i think other players aren't counted for the passive to work.

>Too bad the passives here are once per sortie
Well i was thinking it would be nice if you can trigger it, heal and it will re-trigger if you ever go low again, but it seems like that's not the case.

So that means Kaede, Ayaka, Rin and Yotsuyu have the only decently useful passives then. Aika and Yumi can be useful since it heals you back up but these two characters already pack a lot of heals while Shitara and Fumika are stuck with backwater passives in a game where you dont want to get hit.

That'd be pretty busted and lead to hilarious powercreep right from the start since you'd be completely immortal if you pack a heal skill.

I guess that's why Kaede was rated so high in one of the wiki since that give her a big boost compared to other characters in coop.

I could see Shitara's being good, too. Intentionally get hit to lower HP enough to activate it, then go back to dodging while you unload on a boss.

Only good if you're confident you won't mess up and lose the rest of your HP, though.

Artemia

>Equip yotsuyu's unique legs from investigation
>Suddenly the game is a lot easier

Now I just wish I had a weapon

How do i do investigation? Is there a preq before it showed up?

Are they really that good? I got them but have still been sticking to healing legs for now.

Chap 3.

Finish chapter 3? Is it the greyed out blue button on the bottom of the story mode?

>Got a friend request from a random newbie in Tagatame
>Accepted them
>Found there is 250 gems in giftbox because of it
When did they add this?

I've never had this many people waiting to be my friend ever.

No, it's only part way through chapter 3. I'm still at the point where there's a significant difficulty jump in chap 3.

I ran out of time on the first chapter 3 mission.

You're really bad at this.

I equipped the unique legs and some healing 2* legs for the other slot and they're great. Just look at the skill if you have doubts and add +1 use because of Yotsuyu's passives.

Tsukuyomi
Uses: 4 ATK: 250 ELE: 250
Deploy autonomous defense bits with high attack power.
Drastically decreases damage taken.

Atleast Himeko likes dick.
>Touching her in inappropriate areas will cause her to look at you with suggestive eyes
MUH

Of course she likes dick, she's way too old and no one will give it to her so she really wants one.

How did you equip two legs?

Hope you like femdom, because that's all she's into.

They both look like legs to me, I just meant that im using a healing gear thing and the unique ones I got from exploration.

I was born with them.

And she probably has one year left to live anyway

>Started raising some characters job level in Tagatame
>Found I don't have enough job items
2x drop when?

Equip 2*/3* weapons to your characters. If they're proficient with rifles, give them a rifle of the matching color and max out its level. Max out your top/bottom's levels too and possibly try taking one that has a heal.

It'll be a lot harder if you're using a character that doesnt have an attack skill (Aika) but all of story is really easy and the hardest part is knowing what to take to 3 star everything.

My characters were underleveled when I first attempted it, but I could probably clear it now. I just want to save the scout points.

I know. At replay i pass but just barely, like there's 1 second left on the timer. I haven't try the 2nd battle yet.

Should clear until you unlock investigations at least if you havent.

See Also level your girls, dont expect to beat level 30 enemies with your level 5 character.

You unlock investigations before the difficulty spike. The point of my previous post was that you don't have to clear chap 3 to unlock investigations.