>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iEb3FPzsau
vocaroo.com/i/s1RCYZ8XfXuz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who wants to bully Friede? Platform is pc, password dsg
I'm SL50 with +6 weapons but it should go well

Is DS3 PS4 coop / invasions truly dead?

Help shall arrive shortly. I'll bring my SL70+8 so that the downscaling doesn't murder me.

Also, just to confirm, are you Australian? Because I need to know if the latency will impair me like the last Australian I helped.

Definitely not at sl125 and sl351-802, can't speak for other ranges

I'm not Australian, I'm much worst than tat, I'm a frog but I usually don't have big online latency at this time of a day

Fun weapons in Scholar?

I'm currently at SL58 using base Hand Axe and Broadsword, because I haven't run into anything I couldn't kill with them yet. Just killed Flexile Sentry and hopefully going to take out Ruin Sentinals next but I can't decide what to put my upgrade materials into.

A friend of mine said it's Craftsman's Hammer or bust, was he right? This hand axe seems pretty nifty honestly

Sign's down next to the bonfire.

Craftsman hammer paired with a classic mace
Power stance those two and you will destroy everything
Santier Spear is fun too once you break the stone and unlock the moveset
I also rememver using the King UGS, its ugly but effective

loyce GS has a good moveset
bone fist
blue flame
old whip

There's a fun weapon for just about any build you'd like to make. If you're going quality, power-stancing just about anything can be fun, bonus mention to Warped Sword + another curved sword for the L2 spins. Any sort of casting, there's a weapon tailored to your casting school plus whatever physical stat you choose.

Why is the Nexus so fugging big

DS2's Moonlight GS is my favorite
You can actually get a second one and infuse it with Enchanted to make it do physical damage incase someone has GMB or havels

Who else autistic and tries to kill the best bosses in a cool way? I wonder if it's possible to get the killshot on Midir with a greatbow or something while he flies across the arena breathing fire.

>pair gets a kill a the start of a 2v2 arena match
>both run away for the rest of the match
>honor is for scrubs lmao

Playing dark souls 3 and just like the DLC in Dark souls 1, one of the bosses is severely lowering my opinion of the game overall

is it the woofie? or demons?

Cutting off Kalameet's tail solo in 1 and having to do the stupidly easily phase 1 and 2 of Sister Friede's fight, this stuff isn't hard nor challenging. It's just tedious

Thanks, seems fun.

Thanks, I'm going mostly str I think.

Generally str based? But I'd rather it be a somewhat small and quick weapon, I loved the Morning Star in Dark 3, it was my fave. It seems to have a bad moveset in 2 though.

I'll check that out, could be nice

Which one? I'm trying to achieve peak pyromancer fashion

Most movesets in DaS2 suck ass. If you're going Str, then there's a few UGSes that might interest you, though the best ones are locked in the late-game. But if you feel like meming, then getting 60 Str and power-stancing the Smelter Swords can be pretty absurd.

I enjoyed using the Fume ultragreat for my NG+ and NG++ runs, you'll have to get use to rolling light attacks if you want to attack horizontally though

Well, Kalameet for one is optional and his tailcut even more so. But I will agree on Friede. I wish that if you defeated the first 2 phases but died on the 3rd, upon returning you'd fight Blackflame Elfriede immediately but with a bit more hp. Besides, Ariandel is the one you actually need to kill to show the painter flame. Once he's down, Friede can't really do much.
There's also the matter of how Ariandel is right fucking there but invincible. It's a pretty fun fight, and other than the last part it's amazingly done if you kill it in one go, but it's also difficult enough not to.
I'll say right, left is more of a lowly swamp pyromancer. DHS and Scar are too fancy.
But the true peak fashion would desert pyro hood, northern armor, dark gauntlets and leggings. Or if you prefer no two same pieces apparently not you can use gundyr's or iron dslayer gauntlets instead

>Kalameet for one is optional and his tailcut even more so
I'm sadly the type of person who wants to get every weapon and spell that they can possibly get so cutting his tail is a must, Thank god I only needed to do it once because the fight is damn good otherwise.

I finally managed to get Sister Friede down and honestly I probably won't do that boss again after I get her soul for the second time. I hope the Ringed city is better than the painting

Stitched some audio together from bloodborne and Demon's Souls. Maiden in black gives you the S U C C
vocaroo.com/i/s1iEb3FPzsau

Ringed City is literally the best DLC of the series
It's my favorite right after Iron Kang

>giving her that Demon Slayer cock
vocaroo.com/i/s1RCYZ8XfXuz

>Iron Kang
I loved the bosses in that, although I think the sunken kingdom had a better area layout.

I used to not like Friede as well until I got better at fighting her and also discovered her potential as a foot waifu.

>art thou done?
what a bitch

How do I continue after Tower Knight?
Where is the best place to farm grass?

Best place to farm grass is Boletaria. After Tower Knight, if you're unable to progress you need to go and kill any of the Archdemons in the other worlds to be able to get past the fog.

People shittalk on DaS3's Grand Archives lock and fair enough the game is pretty linear but DeS' structure disappoints me quite a lot because you can't ever do the entirety of Boletarian palace in one go like you do for the other worlds. DS3's Lothric Castle is pretty dank although it needed less bonfires and maybe one more physical checkpoint and it would've been near perfect (get rid of Dragon Barracks bonfire, put a shortcut ladder to drop down from the area with the Sniper Crossbow)

>Have normal fight
>Point down
>Literally every time
Why?

Oh and forgot to mention that the best place to farm grass is right outside of Tower Knight bossroom, just farm the kniggers over and over, they drop pretty high grade grass.

>play Dark Souls 2 because people are saying Souls games are hard
>be melee character
>had to be somewhat good in dodging and shit
>let my cousin play
>build a magic character
>he literally just have to stay away and spam his magic, even against the bosses
I wish people would tell me from the beginning that it's just hard if you play melee.

You'll be the one laughing once you hit the DLCs.

Have you played DS1?

Probably hoping for hatemail as if it's still DS1 days

So what's the DEEPEST LORE on Mytha's scream when she throws her head being the same scream as the ghost in New Londo Ruins?

I might be very late on this, but does Demon's Souls online shutting down hint at any possibility of a PC port in the future?

I just found out about this yesterday. I'm not a regular visitor to this general.

no

Fromsoft recycles sounds across games. I think the sound on either Death Cloud or Acid Cloud in Demon's Souls is the same that happens when Nito uses his Gravelord Sword Dance attack.

Demon's is in the same hell as Bloodborne
There will literally never ever be an official port

DS1 blowdart snipers death make the same sound as DeS Dreglings

Same user asking about Scholar stuff here. Is the Raw path worth it in the early game?

Very likely it's just the case of the game approaching 10 years and very few people playing anymore. One of the things that aggravated me when they announced that the servers are being killed is that there were a fuckton of nostalgiafagging over DeS and crying over the server shutdown but none of those people were actively playing DeS online because otherwise there would be enough people online and playing to make the online worthwhile in the first place.

And Epicnamebro heavily suspected there would be a DeS remaster coming based on the announcement but with the news of Dark Souls 1 Remaster I think they're just gonna kill off DeS servers and I think DaS1 original is going to follow in a not too distant future. Any possible DeS remasters would probably be Sony exclusives though. Not that DeS is an amazing game beyond it's atmosphere. DeS has a great atmosphere and 'feel' but gameplay wise it's overrated, short and lacks proper endgame content.

By the time that you can get a raw weapon you should have gotten enough souls to make your scaling better

eh, dunno if it's just the final death spasms, but when I was playing DeS yesterday there was bloodstains and ghostplayers everywhere

AoA corvians make the same sounds as the crows from Bloodborne.

Also not a sound but when you cast one of the miracles in DeS, it makes a gesture very similar to Praise The Sun.

I just started DaS1 on PC, do you think it's still worth playing in the next couple of months, or should I go ahead and wait for the remaster?

If you play the old outdated 5fps Blighttown game now then it'll make the remaster feel that much better by comparison

Just got to Undead Parish.. we'll see

But obviously the remaster might be more fun since more people would play it, so more jolly co-operation and invading, I guess.

I'm going to do a Ornstein cosplay for coop and maybe invasion is the dragon slayer spear good? Or at least useful?

Do you have to level up 5 times each NG+ to access Yuria's questline?

>you need 82 vitality to do a full Havel cosplay even with the best ring set up
Fatrolling in dark souls 3 is to much of an hassle with all the spastic ennemy and fast pvp

No. My PC is low tier and I only have a PS4 now. I was too broke to buy anything back when I had a PS3.

Yes

Why are pyromancers not seen as majestic glorious beings if fire is such an important thing in the Souls universe?

Looks like I'm not going to pvp on this character then

For some weapons it's a straight upgrade no matter what, like the Heavy Crossbow for instance.

If you're not fatrolling then it isn't a full havel cosplay
You have perseverance and a greatshield, cuckboi

Probably because the Witch of Izalith fucked up at some point? And Gwyn went mad and shit.

Do you play as girls?

Only if I want to use some armor that arguably looks better on grils

Dark souls 3 seems to just hate heavy equipment to begin with, it's like the game is screaming at you to use light armor and fast attacking weapons

Because according to Ds3 the pyromancers are ugly outcasts of society

Best boss in the Souls series?

No borne

fat roll its going to be then.
But I think I will still need a shitload of vit to even move properly its 140% fully loaded. Pve will be more managable even with fatroll
For me its either Pontiff or Gael

Because the mages regard pyromancy as barbaric and this stigma spread

>light armor and fast attacking weapons
Japs, due to being manlets and their inability to gain muscle mass, hate anything burly and mighty. Unless it's an NPC.

I really liked the whole world-setting and the building towards the Abyss Watchers. There's fighting, and then you come to this big church thing and you hear a lot of fighting going on inside.

And then, the music man. So yeah, Abyss Watchers for me.

blighttown has fine fps with dsfix

I got invaded plenty of times when i was playing DS1 a few days ago

Sir Alonne.

Artorias, Alonne, Abyss Watchers. All very fair and challenging fights that are just awesome

Has anybody here ever defeated Vendrick with 32x defense?

SODOKU

I have a hard time saying that I prefer one over all of the others, but my favorite is probably Fume Knight

good thing we will make our own servers eventually for it. just wait

>has anyone here killed a piss easy boss 1st try but took 3 hours to kill him?

>2 blues get summoned
>one starts advancing through the level, slowly but surely
>I stretch out
>other blue looks at me for 10 sec and then black crystalls

Why bother being the fun police if you're not willing to go for the invader, even if you're alone?

How do I name my Ornstein cosplay (except for orstein as his name was forgotten)
Golden Dragonslayer is to long and so is Lost dragonslayer
I thought about "Old Dragonslayer" or "Leo Dragonslayer"

What are your thoughts when you see an invader with both gold medals?

some people forget that they have auto summon on, so they just bc out instantly because they were doing something else at the moment they got summed

I don't hate blue but I hate Host who summons a blue as soon as they get invaded even when they already have one phantom.
Nothing, Pvp in arena and in invasion is not the same thing, it doesn't represent any particular skills

God fucking damn I hate chaos dagger shitters. Always fishing for backstabs and failing parries.

nothing, im gold myself

and gold in brawl isnt impressive

No, no. He was in my world for quite a while. We were dicking around in another area before deciding to go in the direction of the invader.

I remember being a pyro in Brawl
I felt like an asshole chucking Vestige to distracted players but I just wanted the gold badge

rate my fashiun

That's literally what I've been doing all day. I'm at about 15 wins now.

DS2's bosses haven't been very challenging for me using a melee build, but DS1's may give you more trouble if you play it.

Champ's charge is fucking bullshit.

Requesting the pic of Constanza with the moonlight sword, thanks!

why is her finger "yellow"?

generic/10

Dude what? Magic is even more broke in 1.
>don't need to upgrade catalysts
>stacks with power within
>can soul spear/CSS literally do a third or more of a bosses health with fairly low cast time from across the room
>Dark Shotgun straight up one shots bosses
>Can use hidden body/invis ring and nuke things without them ever agroing in the first place
>No DS2 lmao 90% elemental resistance DLCs, no DS3 leap attack 24/7 if you try to back away all the time

Melee builds weren't that much harder, most of DS1's difficulty is either overblown for the sake of it or due to people doing dumb shit like not upgrading and using good weapons

The most stupidest thing (in hindsight) happened in DS1 when I got to playing it. Just like in DS3, I expected the Knight to be all-round melee dude. Fine, I went along with it. Then I noticed that rolling was really slow and I just thought it was part of the slow and clunky controls. There was, at the beginning, also no way to lower my weight ration, and I didn't want to spend all my points in END.

Eventually I restarted as a Warrior because I just couldn't take it anymore....and it worked immensely better. This is definitely something that could have worked better.

I hate the king of the storm boss fight. I hate the fact that so many bosses have multiple phases.

The boss itself (and the phases) are actually not that hard, it's the camera that just fucks up.

Because xan mage

>I hate the fact that so many bosses have multiple phases.
Agreed, I wish they at the very least kept your phase progression and just added health from the previous phases to the current one