He doesn't know anything about Arabian History

>he doesn't know anything about Arabian History
>he will never know about the greatest civilization of all time

So... Why so called great arabs lost caliphate?

>be Muslim
>wipe your ass with your hand
>proceed to eat with your hand

baconfucker

>he will never know about the greatest civilization of all time
What would Arabian history teach me about Europe?

Same reason why the WASPs are losing America desu
>Lets let Mexicans in to do the jobs nobody wants to do
>Lets let Turks in to do the Jobs nobody wants to do

Europe history is linked with the whole mediterranean basin history.

dirka dirka mohammed jihad

>mediterranean
>Arabian history
Pic one.

>Europe?
Wtf is this?

>a bunch of Goatfuckers play merchant in a godforsaken desert peninsula between some interesting areas
>one day a warlord comes up with a personal cult heavily inspired on popular foreign religions and unites all goatfuckers
>his successors conquer some of the interesting places since the large empires have kinda exhausted themselves.
>goatfuckers quickly become irrelevant as people from the places they conquered are better at literally everything except maybe war, and a bunch of steppe nomads keep outwarring them all the damn time
>Brits use them to fuck up the empire that has now ruled over them for 500 years or something
>Goatfuckers find oil in their shitty desert
Did I miss anything?

> Did I miss anything?
The invention of modern science.
> al-gebra
> al-chemy
> al-cademy
> al-gorithm
See how it is all arabian words.

None of those were Arabian. I'd have included them in Persian or Indian history

Persians are arabian people, user.

All shit they stole from India, the Byzantines, Sassanid Persia except for some cool astrological discoveries. They weren't even better then the Byzantines at war as they never took Anatolia and got their ass kicked in major battles over and over until the Seljuks arrive and finally put your "superior Arab civilization" out of its misery.

Like Turks and Pakis you mean?

Inb4 Autistic Persian Diaspora chimpout

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARABSHITTERS FUCK OFF STOP STEALING OUR ACHIEVEMENTS

>Persians are arabian people, user.
Exposed as ignorant Westerner LARPing as Arab.

America stole the southwest and Texas from us Mexicans. We are only taking back what is rightfully ours.

>America stole the southwest and Texas from us Mexicans.
We sold Texas to them for $10 in 1773

Post all of them pls

I know about Arabian history.
I am really interested in ancient Arabian history and religion
but fuck post-muhammad arabian history.

something something battle of tours something something stronghold of christendom something something the dark ages

>Hear about "Islamic" golden age
>Learn that algorithm and algebra are Arabic derived words
>"Wow, those Arabs must be super smart!"
>Look up the philosophers and scientist names
>Literally all of them are Persian

read about Nabateans, and pre-roman arabians trading myrrh, incense with Greeks

Read about Roman expedition to Yemen/South Arabia that failed

hell, even Smyrna (Which used to be a greek city) means "Myrrh"

>Arabian history=Islamic history
i want underage poltards to leave. Arabia has more history than your (i assume you're either a north european or an amerifat) country.

Nigga you fucked up

Yeah but most of the pre Islamic stuff isn't recorded well.

Do not respond to them. They are worthless.

Been reading this book for a while. I recommend everyone to read this book.

They were pretty good desert traders, and had some really generals in the 600s. Thats about it.

Persians are superior

Who the fuck cares if persians are better or not?
Honestly, why are you even on his? if you want to shitpost there are boards like /b/ and /pol/.

You're a sad desperate person.

why?

Because people give Arabs credit for things that Persians did.

Arabs let themselves be used by the West and created Wahhabism.
Now they're lashing at being used like dogs and through temper tantrums by blowing themselves up

>Because people give Arabs credit for things that Persians did.
so?
are you a Persian? If not, why does this bother you?
>Arabs let themselves be used by the West and created Wahhabism.
yes i know. post-islamic arabs are the worst. but this is an arabic history thread.
>Now they're lashing at being used like dogs and through temper tantrums by blowing themselves up
literally not an argument.

I just want Iran to have hegemony over Arabs again, they would be able to mount space missions with the West/Russia.

Instead we're stuck trying placate dirty Arabs with their shortsighted oil money burned on useless man made islands, indoor ski resorts and ferrari parks

Meanwhile Iran dealing with a fraction of the oil revenue, moronic islamist leaders and international sanctions have managed to create a highly educated work a highly educated workforce and diaspora that punch way above their weight.

>I just want Iran to have hegemony over Arabs again
Iran has never had hegemony over Arabs actually. Eastern Arabs? Yes. Yemen? For a short time.

The East is all they need, thats where the oil is.

If they had that money without those Islamists in power, they would be mounting space missions

So true lmao

>implying that there was Arabian "history" before Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Have you lost your mind?

>Check mate

Guys what do you consider Arab? Are you talking about the people from the Arabian Peninsula or just a blanket term for people from the Middle East? I can never tell...

People who wear rags ontop of their heads and yell "ALLAHU AKBAR"!

Doesn't really narrow it down. Not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabs.

Dude ISIS literally gained power because Iranian Puppets like Maliki were Fucking Autistic

>Iranian Puppets
>like Malik
I thought he was an American puppet?

There are arabs and arabized people.
Arabs come from the peninsula. Arabized peoples are the one living in the MENA cultural zone

>stole
won
>taking back
living under
>rightfully ours
what Americans have built

He was both
Mainly because after dissolving the Ba'ath the ONLY Politicians at the time who didn't at least have some sympathy for Arab Nationalism were Some Shiites in exile in Iran and Butthurt Kurds

Not a suprise, the Americans even wanted to change The Iraqi Flag into this autistic one untill their Shia Arab allies chimped out

>implying the western civilization has not brought mankind into it's greatest era so far on all levels

Arabs are a cruel and barbarous people, that's all I need to know about them.

Brainwashed fuckface detected***

>How dare my Oneitis date a Barbarous brutish Ayyrab rather than an Aryan Supreme gentleman nice guy like myself

Like saying Turks are slavic

> be muslim
> wash your hands regularly

dirty dirty muslims