5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE-_N8BPhHo
youtu.be/Tz4TFA7JflE
youtube.com/watch?v=aNZtVBmzhxI
youtube.com/watch?v=4RhUXOI0lnI
youtube.com/watch?v=GD9bTEbZhjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Smart Cat's laught
youtube.com/watch?v=pE-_N8BPhHo

>tfw greyman is fucking dead

How far along are you /fgoalter/ ? Are you going to clear the shop? Have you already?

I'm just gonna go for the chocolates from servants i like and get some of the materials

Sure is retarded in this fucking place

I'm really confused at why UTW wanted to sub fucking apocrypha, something EVERYONE knew was a shit show because of the horrible writing, but refused to do Extra, something that even people that hate it admit it's at least decently written (despite the awful gameplay) PLUS it's a rewrite from Nasu, making it the first new non Grand Order Nasu written material since some of Extella, and on top of that, animated by Shaft instead of the shitshow that's A1.

Like, they chose the Fate anime that was guaranteed to go down among Deen's FSN as some of the worst Fate stuff over something that might end up holding a candle to UBW and Zero.

I've bought everything except the scales, now it's only the matter of how much prisms i'll be able to buy.

When will be first event with 4* fou?

Brynlove! > Old hag scat

They got really anal pained at people nitpicking their translation errors, complaining about subs being late (for a shit anime that no one should be f5'ing for anyway), and them taking vacations.

They probably planned on making Apocrypha their big comeback and doing it, extra, and the inevitable future anime but people got to them and they decided to just quit after Apocrypha.

As someone who has only heard of UTW in the past year I can say their work on Apocrypha wasnt even that good. They often came at least a day later than the first one and even watching their subs it didnt feel like they were above and beyond everyone else. Maybe they just didnt like doing it anymore, probably nothing to do with what series it was.

Missing the lore and the prisms. I actually grabbed quite a bunch of monuments already, I wouldn't have any motivation left to farm if I had the lore already.

I've gotten everything except statues/monuments (100+ of each already) and the 1000 prisms which I'm working on now. Still so much time left.

Also guys, when is Heaven's Feel coming out for blu-ray? I want to watch it again, really badly.

>fuck up your work
>people point it out
>ragequit immediately
Fucking retards.

Frogs got their subs some time ago. I guess it's over lads, time to learn the moonrunes and switch to the superior version.

Rashouman anniversary, so around April-May 2019.
Don't even concern yourself with it. They're also even rare than grails relatively (since you need 50 of each to max, and typically get 5 of each per event, whereas you need 5 grails and get 1 per singularity / event, with an extremely rare occasion of 2) so you have a solid two years to really decide on who you like enough to TRULY max out.

Gold fous are something you should save in your present box until you have 50 of each type or they're within a week of expiring, because they're so incredibly rare that unless they start including them in the normal quartz gacha (which they really should, just by splitting the rarity of a 4 star CE between the CE and a 4 star Fou) you should only ever hope to truly max 1-2 servants.

what a bitch

Which is a shame because I really like some of their releases (madoka, knk, f/z). But then again, fansub groups are slowly becoming worse every year, only a handful of them are still somewhat decent.

ummmm gameplayfags?

Cute!

help my umu is 60 and i dont have the materials to ascend her further

Are you f2p?

Bro...

buy it from the shop

far from it, but i've maxed the levels of everyone I care about rn and his skills and ascension was pretty cheap and easy. He's a funny dude as well, might grail him

when are we getting this semen demon i want her so fucking bad

The Saint

I kinda want to see art of Jack stumbling around and then just fading into the mist at one of those tea parties

>funny dude as well, might grail him
Deranged homosexual whale.

What's in that tea?

>Rashouman anniversary
Nani sore?

Why was Heracles so weak in Unlimited Blade Works? Gil couldn't even scratch Lancelot in Fate Zero, but he managed to kill Heracles like 15 times in UBW. Or did Gil became more powerful after being granted a body?

never

Love

Read the fucking vn

>Spend 10+ apples trying to get Halloween Princess to no avail
>Shit like this for CE's I don't even want in every event since then
T-thanks game

lol what a faggot

>tfw we still have months to go before we get to the fun parts of the story
feels bad fellas

Rashoumon is the first raid boss event. We'll get it this May. Then we get the event again next year.

he was defending his loli. Gil even comments on this fact in the anime. pay attention.

It's strange how much of an impact the animation updates have. Despite his stats not changing at all, you get the feeling as if Cu started hitting harder.

Lads, I'm quite new and I have a question.

I got quite some good servants but when it comes to the assasin class I only got Stheno. Is she better than the 3 stars or Hassan? I mean she's top cruel waifu but I'm wondering when it comes to strenght.

That's a big Gorgon

Shouldn't that left column say 5 stars?

>top
>waifu
ironic weebs out

Same thing with Medusa. That buster kick is a thing of beauty.

For (You)

Crazy, it's as if good animations made playing the game more satisfying and entertaining instead of a god damned chore with all the farming.

My supports

she's one of the worst 4*s in the game go with Hassan until you get a better assassin.

for me

Halloween gets rerun this year, you can LB it then. And there are better event CE with 50% starting charge.

I want to roll Stheno because she's Stheno. But seriously, she's one of the worst servants in the game, of any class and rarity. And there's a lot of servants.

>Split grails
>Both streetshitters
>Split grails
I'd unironically delete you.

No one would do it so I did it myself.

>And there are better event CE with 50% starting charge.

Which ones?

did you fail to get Jack of just not want her?
>Bryn's chocolate on Karna
whynot just put Bryn there?

>poos
hi there reddit

>Waver's old animation and sprite
It hurts to even watch.
youtu.be/Tz4TFA7JflE

Based

I see, thanks. I think the next even will have a good 4 star event assasin so I'll wait for her.

Poolovers? In MY /alter/?

If you like her, level her/grail her/use her. Do what you want and what will make you happy.
Don't follow memelist because "hurr durr meta".

>charge bar at 79%
>use Waver's 2nd and 3rd skills
>charge bar at 100%

gays out

>literally marie's animations

Rani plz go

she's only 80

didn't want her, don't really want any assassin except shuten, not a big loli fan. I've got an unleveled nursery rhyme

>5 (five) stars
Holy shit this game has gone places by now
And you weren't kidding that fucking hurts to watch

Stheno and EYE can do some pretty cool stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=aNZtVBmzhxI

the snek

Thank you user this will be extremely useful in this general.

I FINALLY GOT HER
LIZ LOVE AAAAAHH

Yeah dude get those Siren Songs to level 10 just to charm a lone male boss for eternity

>People bragging about being F2P
>When the banner they're saving up for isn't even out yet.
Hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Check THIS out
youtube.com/watch?v=4RhUXOI0lnI

Save up for me again in 2 years.

Oh, i'll take care of you. Inc... your room's this way. Liz Love!

Directed at
Caster animations for a very very long time were the laziest shit they did. They actually made a lot of the early 2/3/4 stars casters just because for them it meant a lot less work for animations.
Thankfully every single one of them is getting an update with unique animations, then shortly after the year 1-1.5 casters that got the copy pasted stuff will also be updated.

>she's only 80
Lanterns keeping her down for you as well??

How long until new Arturia animations?

>Not having a gajillion lanterns from the Halloween event.

>Jack's animation and sprite
Poor jackfags.

Probably homosexuality. Bryn can't get him hard like Karna can.

Those are some fine quality streetshitters right there

I never saved for you at all

how the fuck are we meant to beat bosses like this

Yes, I did buy it. Twice. And all of the DLC. Twice.

Once for PS4 and once for PC.

Expected much worse honestly

I wanted Scathach. I drew Scathach with the last 10roll and the last 30 Free Quartz I had.

I wanted Nero Bride. Pic related.

Only Horta remains. I'll take whatever fate has in store for me with no complaints, but so far, the the women I love have been incredibly generous.

yep, wouldn't take long to farm but the events going on

zil

youtube.com/watch?v=GD9bTEbZhjU
There's something wrong with my AUO. Is he autistic?

My man, I got the Velber box JP and the NA vita version.
So mad I couldn't get the bride outfit because of digital pre order shenanigans in NA.

THAT'S IT BRYN INTO THE SECOND ARCHIVE YOU GO

I didn't start until London came out. I was waiting for the King of the Britons