pastebin.com/WgwhAJKg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks
youtube.com/watch?v=noit3TNBHXw
youtube.com/watch?v=vcEGFAaSpzI
youtube.com/watch?v=vyz2KIi0hWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi

This works at avoiding the spambot and suffices as a new general for gw2.

Hey buddy how you doing :)

You fool. Judgement day is inevitable. Man cannot triumph over machine.

kek
Other generals use pastebins on their OP. The machines would have to target those pastebin links too.

How hard is it to get PvP legendary armor starting from scratch? Is it easier or harder than raiding or WvW?

I've been gone a long time and just came back to the game. I got the PvP legendary wings like a year ago or whatever. Is legendary armor about the same amount of grind?

Talk about PoF, now, NOW.

Next update on February the 6th. That's close enough.

Same. I did a 1 in the monastery with the yellow fruit and vines by pure accident, but it really didnt hit me until I clicked on the river.
it hit me like a truck when I realized I could click anywhere for a reason.

FUCK YEAH BABEH WE BACK
WE BACK

xd

Maybe "/gwii/ - GW General" didn't work? Maybe the logo image attracted the bot? Use the pastebin method anons. We can rebuild the old general, we can use the technology.

BIG

BANG

Kirby's Avalanche doesn't have an "original Japanese".

>Civil War
Nigger, the Nords of Skyrim got fuckin rekt by the Oblivion Gates. They would team up with literally anyone just to survive, even the Altmers.

Did you played alien crossfire expansion?

UP ANONS

ARISE
ARISE FHDs
RATS ARISE

I used a similar method
>convert Laguna's triple triad card into megalixers
>have two chars as with item/spell that uses megalixers, phoenix downs, casts Triple, Haste, Aura, Curaga
>spit out damage with squall or whoever has max str

Show me a screenshot of all the neptunes lvl 70+ with good equipment and i will believe in your shitty tierlist, otherwise shut the fuck up ignacio.

He put Menard in losers so I don't care if he plays Rashid (especially like that)

A lot of old reviews place a lot of emphasis on graphics. It's funny when they describe early 3D, low polygon count models as "breathtaking".

>World of Tanks
>fun

I thought the line puzzle game had some alternate ending where it was "You were a video game tester the whole time"

Likely if not definitely.

I just finished the game.
Why was there a bird piloting the starworm like a bootleg zoid? Did I miss something like the brainlet I am?

YEEHAW

That's actually a pretty cool shirt, if i was 18 and wore graphic tees i'd pick it up

You probably already know but this is running an outdated version of MAME. It's ok if you're too busy to configure and build your own cab.

Ein Volk! Ein Reich! Ein Führer!

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

any good youtube channels about character-specific content?

What does that mean? I cant play new games from now on ?

Dev costs haven't increased, they've gone down.

Marketing budgets increased, but that's not development.

>Some of the best western players use the xbox pad.
I hope you mean an arcade stick for the 360 and not 360's pad. If it's the latter then it's the first time I hear of this and find it truly baffling.

honestly reminds me of those faggots from the jersey shore
just Photoshop in a tank top, some alcohol, shades, and snooky or whatever that one girls name was

KOTOR?

You mean like in Skyrim?

>walk near some randy talking about bullshit
>QUEST ADDED :^)

best box of best version featuring best girl

>get placed in gold 5
>stay in gold 5 for 23 games so far

the system works

Same fag

Requesting symmetrical docking with Marla and Hestia please.
Preferably with larger breasts than in their normal art.

>no kill yourself
thanks user but you might want to be careful with your phrasing, i almost misread that as "no, kill yourself" which would have conveyed completely the wrong sentiment

>Enjoyable Gameplay/Gunplay
>Well made RPG elements
>A E S T H E T I C and Atmosphere
>Fun main quests and cool side quests.
>Non intrusive online stuff

Now choose two.

get a port province, but save your kyrgyz/uzbek/kazakh/tajik brothers

Do you like miqote...?

Linux GUI

STREET FIGHTER V ARCADE EDITION IS NOW ON SALE AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY IT GUYS!

>BM64 looks like dogshit
I don't think it looks bad, just kind of boring, the color palette is very barren.
Hero and Second Attack are a little better in the art direction but not that much. They're all a blast to play though.

Fat tits

what if she needs to grab onto something with her soft little feet?
she should be barefoot all the time

i'm not that shit, but do you guys struggle to find a demo?

you read my combo? you can land 236M after the first 2 j.LM but you can't if you try to do it a third time (or atleast I have't been able to in my testing)

>watermark
the pic is honestly ruined for me

the fuck you mean hidden? it takes a minute to scan your eyeballs down the small Switch library you lazy faggot.

come back in 5 years and we'll see what hidden gems there are.

then stop being such semen demon Mia

youtube.com/watch?v=noit3TNBHXw
youtube.com/watch?v=vcEGFAaSpzI
here's some comfy music

>white minotaur just joins my kingdom
>assumes he can come in because he's white
game raycis as fuck

It's what you make of it

I mean not that retro but the Tropico series: iirc up until 5 it was only the USA that could invade you, the USSR could only embargo...

Part of the problem with the Switch is the capacity of the game cards, once the 64GB ones are out I assume we'll see more ports.

What are your criteria?

If you're not into fighting games, try Smash T.V. or League Bowling or Neo Turf Masters or Cruis'n USA.

Ability to choose between no augs or becoming Adam Jensen with characters reacting to your choice. Hated how in Shadowrun you can get bioinic arms and literally none of your companions even mention it.

too bad your ass got saaaaaaaacked.

Did you fuck her while she was stuck? That’s how these situations usually go.

I hope that user who wanted to fug an unconscious Rugrats!Chica is still around.

>inb4 anne

SMACK MY BITCH UP

Yeah, have you played SMW? Half the game is fart noises.

if you can do the iron throne, you can do durlag's

youtube.com/watch?v=vyz2KIi0hWw
>english players